Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

4 Kitchen Ingredients That Will Give You That Long Hair You’ve Been Dreaming Of! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Kitchen Ingredients That Will Give You That Long Hair You’ve Been Dreaming Of! (415 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Kitchen Ingredients That Will Give You That Long Hair You’ve Been Dreaming Of! by rasheylaw(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2020
The quarantine came with its ups and downs, and for my case, I’d say it is an up. This is because I finally had time to give my hair the attention it needed to grow. With the boredom that comes with staying indoors, I think I have already watched half of the content on YouTube, and mind you I have learnt a lot, especially about hair growth and care.

Without further ado, let me take you through some kitchen ingredients I have personally put to test, that will give you that long, shiny and healthy hair we have all been dreaming of!

1.Onion

I know, sounds weird right?... But yeah, onion is a life saver when it comes to hair growth. Onion contains sulfur which is a component of protein that really helps in hair growth. Regular use of onions on hair brings that shine, thickness and here’s the best, blackness in your hair.

Add onion juice on your regular hair oil, shampoo and treatments to get those results.

2.Eggs

Who doesn’t know that eggs does magic to your hair? You can use the egg as a hair treatment, mask or shampoo. Eggs does the magic from making your hair grow, to making it shine. Combine eggs with avocado for best results.

3.Ginger

If you have regular hair loss, you need to make ginger your bae! Yes, this is because ginger contains circulatory agents that stimulate the flow of blood on the scalp, increasing blood circulation, that encourages new growth. Combine ginger juice with onion juice for better results. You can also add ginger juice in your shampoo and use it regularly for best results. N/B: Don’t mix ginger with oils.

4.Rice Water

Well I don’t have much to say about rice water than you already know. Use rice water regularly and you will see it’s magic. You can add orange peels to your rice water for best results.

5. Avocados

Avocados are the best, for food, for your skin and your hair. Avocados contain Biotin which adds that B-complex vitamin that helps your hair grow longer and shinier.

You can use the avocado flesh and apply it as a mask to your hair, or extract the avocado oil and combine it with your regular oil for best results.

These ingredients will help, but you will have to exercise patience.

Another tip is to understand your hair type and needs. Heads up, if you have type 4c hair, use onion and ginger it works magic!

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Normal / Lady Responds After Twitter Users Accused Her Of Stealing Photos Of A Lexus 2020 / Stupid Things People Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.