Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (60465 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by RPG2020(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm shocked ooh
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by edward1106(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.
But here is Akech, no hair, no skin and then no body.
Personally, I'm not impressed.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.

She was born specifically and specially in her own kind of way. She is proud of it and she is not changing it any soonest. Would we blame God or creating her that way?
Anything God made is meant to glorify him, be it the blind etc. If he found it in her eyes and he is flying without wings, can't we be happy for him and let him fly?

By the way, God is impressed with what he has made.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by razible5384(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.
beutifull piece

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
ukaface:

If I feel attraction towards him why not?

The point is ,just because you see no reason to settle for a girl like this, doesn't mean runtown can't go for the girl.
You are thinking by the influence of the society.

Why can't someone marry Shatta bundle,oh you care about what the society will say ,ryt? Like the way y'all are castigating runtown.

She ain't handicapped,she got a job,she's living a life, what exactly is wrong with herself? Her skin colour?
And even if she's handicapped, do you think life is defined by physical attributes?
Pathetic

I don't know whats wrong with my gender seriously. If she bleaches now to lighten her colour or decides to undergo cosmetics surgery, they will still be the ones to say she's not proud of her skin colour and her body.

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Runjozi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
sometimes we don't need someone with physical endowment we just need someone who can be supportive and caring

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Odiriance4all(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
the girl is richer more famous and accomplished than runtown. I guess runtown is only rocking for her silver and gold not love

2 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

shocked

A man who fvcks any how would soon enter a ditch he can't come out of ... Run town now tying scarf engaged to anorexic bald woman

Receive sense please
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
vickydevoka:
Wen my brother marry orobo come house,. I been think say na jazz, na letter I reason say love is skin deep
grin grin grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by ukaface(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
syluck:

I don't know whats wrong with my gender seriously. If she bleaches now to lighten her colour or decides to undergo cosmetics surgery, they will still be the ones to say she's not proud of her skin colour and her body.
seriously
And I don't understand all these rules governing what should be termed beautiful or handsome.
She's dark= ugly
Short= not good enough
Slim= not in vogue.
Fat= eeeew
Wtf! It's getting annoying.
If in another life ,black skin like hers becomes the trending thing, the fair skin ladies would be the victims.
It's just a human thing, setting rules that are absurd.

If Na their sister be the exact replica of this runtown babe and a celebrity like runtown wants to marry her, they won't castigate o.

I don't know why this topic dey pepper me for body sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Love they say is not a respecter of facial look, I can vividly remember one of my senior man back then, after flexing, bottling up and dinning with most beautiful babes in town, he ended up getting married to an apology.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by IDENNAA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

She is still hit
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by miketayo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
South Sudan girls can love ehn. They would do anything for their man

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got
a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.
Why you they drink medicine for another man sickness watin concern uuu leave then a lot na him know y just respect their decision and don't be a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by AfricanStrife: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

You are a slowpoke. So being black on its own means you have bad skin? You see the level of your inferiority complex? Know this; your opinion is shit and stupid. You are not runtown and will never be. So wallow in your self afflicted poverty and leave people to breathe with their choices. Imagine how jobless you have to be analyzing the skin, hair and shape of women and deciding which is good and bad. No offense but if your offsprings have your IQ their teachers would demand a raise in salary for extra work�

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
empress101:
undecided I'm nt surprised...Nigga hav always been weird..
Jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
ukaface:
seriously
And I don't understand all these rules governing what should be termed beautiful or handsome.
She's dark= ugly
Short= not good enough
Slim= not in vogue.
Fat= eeeew
Wtf! It's getting annoying.
If in another life ,black skin like hers becomes the trending thing, the fair skin ladies would be the victims.
It's just a human thing, setting rules that are absurd.

If Na their sister be the exact replica of this runtown babe and a celebrity like runtown wants to marry her, they won't castigate o.

I don't know why this topic dey pepper me for body sef.

True.

Some men are just sadist.

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmnnn Nigarrrrrr

Isoright

What an ugly girl.

Na so this life be sha

Las las he ends up with an ugly girl as wife undecided
You're calling a girl an ugly girl cos she's Black?

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by molbic(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
this one is a low budget lupita nyongo
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Fortyinaminute(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

You are talking RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
DamnNiggar:

If this girl is not ugly in your eyes then you need an opthalmologist to reset your eyes.

She's ugly thats the truth from a real niggarrr

However fear Igbo people probably this lady is rich and has some cash to offer.

You don't like her dark skin colour doesn't mean you should call her ugly. You're just a sadist bro.

Bringing Igbo into this now shows how inconsequential you can be.

You want your girl white, runtown wants his black. So what's the fuss?

6 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Hiltaux(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
He too black come look like okporoko join grin grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by ovcwality(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
wow, so much self hate. If black people don't like themselves na white people go come like you? Nigerians self
Runtown congratulations jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Chykes4micheal: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Are you guys sure this is runtown abi na photoshop.

How can he marry a girl that wore gown and canvas cry....
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Incandescent(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

Myopic Ghanaian man.

You have not met Southern African beauties that's why you're typing nonsense besides its his choice. CHOICE!!
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Incandescent(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
DamnNiggar:

So you are blind that you can not see these photos you posted

You're another inconsequential idiot on NL forming posh. You stupid Nigerian men hate and detest anything dark that's why you are all treated like trash globally.

Love yourself man

2 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
DamnNiggar:

So you are blind that you can not see these photos you posted
Lol. She's beautiful bro you can't change that.

Moreover, if she decides to change her skin colour or shape you'll still be here shouting "damn nigarrr she's not proud of colour, she's fake" undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by FEGNO: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nah wah o. This is almost like a beauty and beast story. In reverse format
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by okenwaa(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
The kinda girls that turn me on.

Skinny, dark skinned girls tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by inspayard(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol SMH for y'all typing shit.That girl is a young and accomplished international model.So what if Runtown decides to marry her? Oh is it because she is not on Brazilian wig,curvy and light skinned? As if y'all shaming her can stand a chance with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.