Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (60467 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by yungprinzy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anoda man food na anoda man poison
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is she a girl?
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by optimusprime2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is everyone missing the key detail that, "She is actually Australian?"

And runtown is about to acquire a 2nd citizenship... from Australia.

Congrats to Runtown he has indeed ran out of town.

3 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dis gal black Sha! shocked
Dat runcountry trouser Sha!
E reache so long gown

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Phut(f): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.
But here is Akech, no hair, no skin and then no body.
Personally, I'm not impressed.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.

Abeg stop spreading your ignorance. Black doesn’t crack. Black skin ages a lot better and is more resilient than white skin. White women’s skin begin to wrinkle when they are in their thirties. They spoil like milk or banana. That you as a black man cannot see that, instead you have accepted the lies they have told you, in order to elevate themselves and keep you in your place of “inferiority”. After they have finished deceiving you, these same whites people will be the ones chasing after the dark skinned, natural haired Africans. You better use the sense that God has given you. Watch their actions, not their words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Phut(f): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
AfricanStrife:
You are a slowpoke. So being black on its own means you have bad skin? You see the level of your inferiority complex? Know this; your opinion is shit and stupid. You are not runtown and will never be. So wallow in your self afflicted poverty and leave people to breathe with their choices. Imagine how jobless you have to be analyzing the skin, hair and shape of women and deciding which is good and bad. No offense but if your offsprings have your IQ their teachers would demand a raise in salary for extra work�

You have said it all. That Light099 needs to receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Sterope(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by 21cents: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chykes4micheal:
Are you guys sure this is runtown abi na photoshop.

How can he marry a girl that wore gown and canvas cry....

lol.. guy no use laff kill me abeg grin grin grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Sterope(f): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
This girl? I shudder to think the kind of girls your filthy ass roll with

Slynation:
Love they say is not a respecter of facial look, I can vividly remember one of my senior man back then, after flexing, bottling up and dinning with most beautiful babes in town, he ended up getting married to an apology.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is Runtown normal at all

To all of una wey Dey applaud Runtown on this one, Na racism complex Dey worry una...... This one is obviously a miss.

I’m not insecure about my skin color.... My opinion won’t change if she was white or hispanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by jonsnow12(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
I have nothing to say cool cool

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Hezmatosky: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sudan is synonymous to Nigeria grin ofcus u know wat am talking grin

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by blank(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sterope:
This girl? I shudder to think the kind of girls your filthy girls you roll with

She is so beautiful. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Mursz: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Pretty, sexy thing..... cheesy
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Happyfela(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Runtown kush kush lol
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Vintagepipes: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:

If this girl is not ugly in your eyes then you need an opthalmologist to reset your eyes.

She's ugly thats the truth from a real niggarrr

However fear Igbo people probably this lady is rich and has some cash to offer.

It is always the mental slaves with low IQ...... The irony is that in Europe and Australia, the darker you are as a black man, the more desirable you would be. Very dark-skinned, slim, men and ladies from South Sudan and Senegal get the hottest chicks in Europe, while many slow and "bleached-brained" self-hating Nigerians like you run around begging for love from social rejects. Educate yourself negro!

5 Likes

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2020
vincentjk:
Nigerians keep badmouthing and saying all sort of hate speech about this lady saying she's too dark and ugly lol.

These Sudanese girls black beauty models when dey chop better money for Europe with their killer shape and and dark colour

No mind them jurrrrr them forget runtown na ono naija dude know wetin him dey find abeg cuz d babe will surely add more value to iz life.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2020
syluck:

I don't know whats wrong with my gender seriously. If she bleaches now to lighten her colour or decides to undergo cosmetics surgery, they will still be the ones to say she's not proud of her skin colour and her body.

I dey tell u if she bleach na them go still come here come cry say she dey bleach..awon children of hate....

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Sterope:
This girl? I shudder to think the kind of girls your filthy ass roll with

I'm not even in support of saying she's Ugly, because I believe beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder, but if what you posted below with red eyes is what you term beautiful, then I'm really sorry for you...grin

But on a second thought, If I should call a spade a spade, then she's looking like an average Nigerian house help....

For the compliments... I roll with girls like you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by lozanni(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Slimboo222:
the kind jazz wey this girl use no be here. nah MADE IN SUDAN,,,,,,,, omo this life no go fit balance again oo.

I heard that their jazz na real strong thing. Those Ijebus claim to have originally migrated from there.
Seriously, there might something he sees in her that we don't understand.
I wish them all the best
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2020
optimusprime2:
Is everyone missing the key detail that, "She is actually Australian?"

And runtown is about to acquire a 2nd citizenship... from Australia.

Congrats to Runtown he has indeed ran out of town.
grin grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:

If this girl is not ugly in your eyes then you need an opthalmologist to reset your eyes.

Don't mind those ones, let them keep deceiving themselves who cares
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:

If I feel attraction towards him why not?

The point is ,just because you see no reason to settle for a girl like this, doesn't mean runtown can't go for the girl.
You are thinking by the influence of the society.

Why can't someone marry Shatta bundle,oh you care about what the society will say ,ryt? Like the way y'all are castigating runtown.

She ain't handicapped,she got a job,she's living a life, what exactly is wrong with herself? Her skin colour?
And even if she's handicapped, do you think life is defined by physical attributes?
Pathetic
Runtown in my opinion has not made a bad decision, the lady in question is pretty though she is very dark and we could even say black.

But as for shatabandi, Abeg I don’t advise anyone to carry his gene o, I am not saying he shouldn’t express love or interest to women but if I am him I wouldn’t transfer my gene for next generation. He is a product of incompatibility between parents and a biological deformity. So it ain’t a good idea for him to pray for such situation for unborn generations.
But on topic of attraction, anyone can be attracted by anybody or anything unlike what society says but then again let’s consider the reality of things aside what we nor society says.

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Runtown you used to be my bestie.
Now ayam disappointed in yu. cry cry
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by inspayard(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2020
You people should leave this fine girl alone na,haba kilode.If you like go and marry oyinbo nobody send you na u sabi.Just leave Runtown and his babe alone in peace.

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by MATURELION: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
That’s what a black or brown skin girl can make you in a few months cheesy
he is looking for green card grin these guys will do anything to leave this country
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by MATURELION: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Slimboo222:
the kind jazz wey this girl use no be here. nah MADE IN SUDAN,,,,,,,, omo this life no go fit balance again oo.
na green card oga grin una no d kota sign
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Collaino1: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2020
BT wait oooo...na marriage abi na engagement. Cos I dey were d ring dey oooo. Anyway beauty na d person wey dey look dey see am
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.
But here is Akech, no hair, no skin and then no body.
Personally, I'm not impressed.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.
Nigerian men and their stupid mentality. Someone's choice is not your business go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
Runtown in my opinion has not made a bad decision, the lady in question is pretty though she is very dark and we could even say black.

But as for shatabandi, Abeg I don’t advise anyone to carry his gene o, I am not saying he shouldn’t express love or interest to women but if I am him I wouldn’t transfer my gene for next generation. He is a product of not incompatibility between parents and a biological deformity. So it ain’t a good idea for him to pray for such situation for unborn generations.
But on topic of attraction, anyone can be attracted by anybody or anything unlike what society says but then again let’s consider the reality of things aside what we nor society says.
Who be shatabandi self?
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:

Says a foolish idiot that names himself "Damn Niggar" you are still a slave where there is no master. slowpoke. Yes runtown is not a real niggar, because he is not a slave like you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2020
After reading most of the comments here I just realised that most Nigerians are as dumb as stones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.