Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (60450 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Chuqukah042(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jiggy Runtown
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
somegirl1:

??
chai see glowing black skin..... shocked shocked shocked abeg leave that slowpoke alone let him spew rubbish

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by freemi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
vincentjk:

Lowlife hater like you hating on someone that doesn't even know you're existing lol. You and I know that lady has by far better looks than you

Oga grow up and stop being bitter
person wey fine fine n person wey worwor worwor. Doesn't matter his or her status in d society. Stop licking ass bro.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.
But here is Akech, no hair, no skin and then no body.
Personally, I'm not impressed.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.

Ha!
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
vincentjk:
Nigerians keep badmouthing and saying all sort of hate speech about this lady saying she's too dark and ugly lol.

These Sudanese girls black beauty models when dey chop better money for Europe with their killer shape and and dark colour

Killer shape?

Perhaps you meant that literally.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
syluck:

You don't like her dark skin colour doesn't mean you should call her ugly. You're just a sadist bro.

Bringing Igbo into this now shows how inconsequential you can be.

You want your girl white, runtown wants his black. So what's the fuss?

Our Lady actually looks good and fresh close up. kiss

I am pleasantly surprised.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
optimusprime2:
Is everyone missing the key detail that, "She is actually Australian?"

And runtown is about to acquire a 2nd citizenship... from Australia.

Congrats to Runtown he has indeed ran out of town.

@bold:

Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Justkatty(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Every aboki with e own kettle.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Sterope(f): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very elegant too smiley
blank:

She is so beautiful. kiss

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by empress101(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jesse25:

Jealousy
which useless jealously Hw e tak concern me personally? Do I knw runtown? Am I his Ex?? Haa
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
empress101:
which useless jealously Hw e tak concern me personally? Do I knw runtown? Am I his Ex?? Haa
So why can't you leave then alone and be happy for then why the hating ?? Since ur say you won't agree for run town if he approach you....
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by empress101(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jesse25:

So why can't you leave then alone and be happy for then why the hating ?? Since ur say you won't agree for run town if he approach you....
I hold Runtown? I simply said Dude hav always been weird which is nt a lie..So,where jealously come enter.??
Ps: I'm done with this discussion..I said my opinion..Hold urs.. undecided
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
empress101:
I hold Runtown? I simply said Dude hav always been weird which is nt a lie..So,where jealously come enter.??
Ps: I'm done with this discussion..I said my opinion..Hold urs.. undecided
How can someone be weird for having a gf of his choice again that my question

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by syluck(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Our Lady actually looks good and fresh close up. kiss

I am pleasantly surprised.

Surprised about what?
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Illshef(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
congratulations to the duo grin

Anyways let's help you promote your business with our SME package.
check us out www.jetheights.com wink wink
You too can blow grin grin

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us)