Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor (62300 Views)

Tutor & Coding Instructor / 5 Projects A Junior Developer Should Have In Their Portfolio To Get Hired Fast / 13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Bighead9: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
mayaki is Yoruba
"Make heart strong"is the meaning of" Mu Aya ki"
I tell people,name your kids Native name ,not English or foreig name.
It's not best

It's still a Hausa name. It means a "warlord" in hausa.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by DeRay98(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
SegFault:

If she learnt in Benin and so..
Yes, she did and that's a fact that more people have confirmed on this platform
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Jason2000: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have said this Before and I am gonna say it again

The fact that some someone has a Nigerian name does not Make that person Nigerian

She was not born in Nigeria and probably doesn't even care about Nigeria

She is only Nigerian if she shows interest in being one

She is British just the same way SAKA, Dele Ali, Micheal Obafemi etc are British
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by utepu: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by earnit3: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by DeOTR: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wolgrace:

Okay. Name of the institution and address please?
Decagon. It's at Tradition Building, Igbo-Efon Round-about, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki.
I'm not certain how bad this Coro. Pandemic has disrupted their Cycle, but normally, registration for a new should be on by now. You can visit their website to be sure. The registration and the first assessment are done online. The technical assessment is done on site.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
DeOTR:

Decagon. It's at Tradition Building, Igbo-Efon Round-about, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki.
I'm not certain how bad this Coro. Pandemic has disrupted their Cycle, but normally, registration for a new should be on by now. You can visit their website to be sure. The registration and the first assessment are done online. The technical assessment is done on site.

Okay, I'll check their website. Thank you sir.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by donsheddy1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Inyikalum:

How can I contact you please
Right there in my signature. Or contact 0.80319.75415
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Jonathan39: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
My money actually. I later went to university to study computer science, right now I take online courses and do my research without paying any tech company. Na packaging then get
Wolgrace:

Their money or yours? I wasted over 260k, if not that I woke up from slumber I would've spend more than that. Each semester (6months) cost 160k and the course is 6 semesters (160k X 6). No physical practical and dorms.

They milk students with their imaginary lectures with no concrete practicals.. Dem be quack!!
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by mamaafrik(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

It's still a Hausa name. It means a "warlord" in hausa.
mu ayaki is Hausa,abeg clear
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
My money actually. I later went to university to study computer science, right now I take online courses and do my research without paying any tech company. Na packaging then get

Online courses? Are they computer professional base? Put me through
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Litmus: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2020
sureteeboy:

It is called the illusion of knowledge. The Dunning - Kruger effect perfectly explains why stupid people think they are smart

Especially when they are white and Asians and attribute to themselves abilities they think are beyond blacks. But Nigerians are smarter as will be increasingly obvious in time given opportunity.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2020
sureteeboy:

Lol. That's Nigerians for you. I do tell anyone who cares to listen that those whites are at least, 400 years ahead of us in terms of intelligence and overall development.
Isn't it amazing how a country whose citizens doesn't even produce ordinary matches think they are wiser and more intelligent than citizens of countries that has made all tech inventions.
If the world were left to Nigerians alone, everyone will still be riding horses today as means of transportation.
Mobile phones? We ain't using one until 3025
Ah lord. gringringringringrin Nigerians self we too dey mumu sometimes.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Litmus:

Especially when they are white and Asians and attribute to themselves abilities they think are beyond blacks. But Nigerians are smarter as will be increasingly obvious in time given opportunity.
He is talking about Nigerians. We love feeling smarter than the world and you sir have proven it to him.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Bighead9: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2020
mamaafrik:
mu ayaki is Hausa,abeg clear

The name is "Mayaki"

Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by dollytino4real(f): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
in it can not happen, who sabi dey suffer to get job, who no sabi dey enjoy for office
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Origin(f): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2020
They set a ceiling....

They said we were unlearned....
They said if we could get at least 25% close to the ceiling, we would be considered learned...

We keep breaking that ceiling.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by skukimania(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2020
cheesy
Sunofgod:
NCAN......over to you!

Ebira Amaka
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by mamaafrik(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Bighead9:

The name is "Mayaki"
Mu ayaki is M'ayaki,oya come and be going to the village.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Jonathan39: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Download tutorial videos from udemy on any course you want to learn. Or buy books(hard copy) if you can get around. That is what I do
Wolgrace:

Online courses? Are they computer professional base? Put me through
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Download tutorial videos from udemy on any course you want to learn. Or buy books(hard copy) if you can get around. That is what I do

Okay. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Litmus: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
SegFault:

He is talking about Nigerians. We love feeling smarter than the world and you sir have proven it to him.

And i'm indirectly drawing ref to Whites and Asians. They love feeling smarter than the world and dont want blacks to do the same and you sir have proven it to the forum.
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by sleamzy06(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
DeOTR:

Just try them and thank me later. Practical will tire you. You have to be a fast learner to cope.
More importantly, you'll spend at least, #3.6m total for the training(it's just six months). No money? No problem. You'll need 3 rich Guarantors to stand for you. You can pay back in instalments from your salary.
hello.. are you a decadev alumnus?
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Build A JAMB Result Checking Website To Win 150,000 Naira / Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.