Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 (34909 Views)

Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Proda Probe: Reps Refer Fabian Okonkwo To EFCC, ICPC For Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by IMASTEX: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
What a country
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Buksaylor: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gr8amechi:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/22/revealed-lawmaker-panel-interrogating-nddc-acting-md-pondei-when-he-fainted-was-declared
So because of that there's no fraud in NDDC....
Sowore just go sleep ....you think we don't know that you follow chop the Kanda ....
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Gr8amechi: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ramseyj:
How can someone with criminal allegations on head be presiding over corruption probe.
Declaring him wanted wasn't necessary, ICPC should have laid a siege at the complex and whisk him away to go answer for his crimes
Some things can only happen in Nigeria ooo
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Franklyspeakin: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
a4cube:
PDP members he must be.
I neither like APC nor PDP but I did this so you would see that your darling APC is as corrupt as PDP.

Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Franklyspeakin: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Judeerons32:
Eyes on the ball. Whoever has issues with him can report to icpc. No distractions. NDDC IMC must account for the looting.
He should be removed from the panel to give it credibility. Someone with a decent profile should head that panel. Thats what is done in saner climes
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by simhosting: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
It has begun
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Xylophone: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
techmo:
cheesy
[/s]
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Stan9: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Corruption at his peak. Nigeria is just a drama house
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by fuck419: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Criminals everywhere o
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by SmartchildTutor: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Was that the reason why Pondei fainted?
Sorry I have to ask cos I don't really get the essence of this post.
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Only in Nigeria a wanted criminal interrogates another criminal .

Which way APCheat
LMAO at your illustration. Like I've always said, many Nigerians would develop high blood pressure on hearing the humongous corruption that would be discovered when this government of change leaves office in 2023. What we are seeing at the NDDC would be a tip of the iceberg.

Was it corruption and fraud committed by Yari, ajimobi and former bauchi apc governor we heard of and we were amazed...we ain't seen nothing yet. The recent fraud doscovered at NSITF is even small, when compared with that of ITF and other MDAs. Unfortunately, nothing would he done eventually to these criminals. What happened to the fulani accountant at the minisrty of power who was said to have had over 60 cars in his yard and built several houses in abuja? i don't get convinced of purity or honesty by the deep dark spot on their foreheads anymore. This man's own is so thick and obvious. You'd think he's a true believer when you see the dark spot. Na dem dem. If you come to me and address yourself as pastor instead of Mr, that's the end of our business relationship. Only God knows who's truly His. It's your character or conduct that would reveal who you are, not the title.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by fastlane84: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
tesppidd:
WTF!
Is that the "it's okay, it's okay" guy?

Where you off your mic grin
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by bayelsaowei(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
They should redeclare him wanted..nigeria don tire me..

They should declare everybody wanted in nigeria
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Employing crooks to catch thieves
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by juniorstar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
with the present crop of political office holders.. i would have to say ABACHA was a SAINT.
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Gr8amechi: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Buksaylor:

So because of that there's no fraud in NDDC....
Sowore just go sleep ....you think we don't know that you follow chop the Kanda ....
No one said there is no fraud in NDDC but the question is what's the true essence of this current IMC probe??
Why the sudden desire to probe just after commencement of the forensic audit??

What is the NASS afraid of??
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Armanipounds: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why do i get the feeling that this is a ploy to divert attention from the corruption probe? Anyway we are in Nigeria so anything is possible! Why do i get the feeling that this is a ploy to divert attention from the corruption probe? Anyway we are in Nigeria so anything is possible!
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Austino778: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
They will all go down 6fit like butterfly soon
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Hangulsaram: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Was declared wanted? Make I hear word, did he ran away, so since then they could n’t find him till now?
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by olisaEze(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Our most dishonorable members! grin

Is kwaraption fighting back now or he just changed his name? grin
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by saintol(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
olisaEze:
Our most dishonorable members! grin
Dem be horrible members.
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Doyou2019: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Racoon:
Just as a whole Gandollar was lecturing Edo people about corruption.Only in Nigeria you will see a criminal accusing another criminal.Until death sentence is passed for corruption, the cycle continues.
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Doyou2019: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Racoon:
Just as a whole Gandollar was lecturing Edo people about corruption.Only in Nigeria you will see a criminal accusing another criminal.Until death sentence is passed for corruption, the cycle continues.

Even when that is done, you think your judiciary has the balls to send these ne'redowells to death by the gallows/firing squad?
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Investnow2017: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Franklyspeakin:

I neither like APC nor PDP but I did this so you would see that your darling APC is as corrupt as PDP.
The most difficult Jamb question is: Write a short note on the differences between APC and PDP. Not one candidate has gotten the right answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by Benblaq(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria my Nigeria!
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by earnit1: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ye
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by a4cube: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Franklyspeakin:

You are a wailer. Stop hating BUBU govt.��. Maybe he was in PDP when he committed the corruption
Now he is APC and our Rt Hon. Gbaja got his back. ���
Re: Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 by shadfoye: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria needs to consititutional enshrine death penalty for guilty corrupt officials otherwise,no hope for Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo) / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.