Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Never Insult My Breast - Dorothy Warn's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020: Never Insult My Breast - Dorothy Warn's (745 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Never Insult My Breast - Dorothy Warn's by Afrib(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
speak about themselves with view of sharing details about their various backgrounds and status.

When it got to Dorathy’s turn, she did introduce herself in an emotional way and further issued a warning to all the housemates, asking them not to talk about her breasts as she shares her story.

Before I start, no one should insult my breast, let us just leave my breast out of our conversation, Dorathy speak to the other housemates.
See More of BBN @

https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1057

(1) (Reply)

Leaked!!! Nnamdi Kanu & Ikpeazu Video Leaked As The Talk About How Bleep A Girl / MTN Sold Someone's Sim To Me As New Sim / I Am In Need Of A Job Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.