Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her (893 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (2) (3) (4)

Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by Onyiamaogu: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
A married woman, Chinwendu Chita has been remanded by an Ejigbo Magistrate Court for beating up her husband, Okechukwu Chita, over his inability to impregnate her.

32-year-old Chinwendu said she has been married to Okechukwu for some years, but he has been unable to impregnate her and has not shown any commitment for them to have a child.

According to reports, she had constantly assaulted her husband since 2018 to the extent that Okechukwu became afraid to return to their matrimonial home.

It was also gathered that the Police at Ago Palace had intervened in the matter to no avail rather the situation became worse.

Chinwendu allegedly locked up her husband inside the house on December 22, 2019 and assaulted him by using a frying spoon to smash his head and face, causing him grievous injury.

She was also alleged to have forcefully collected the sum of N650,000 from his husband before she spared his life.

It was gathered that Okechukwu, who hails from Anambra State, got married to Chinwendu from Abia State for some years but the couple had no child to show for the marriage despite the fact that Okechukwu was said to be a successful business man.

The wife was said to have been saddened by the situation which made her to turn violent against Okechukwu.

She was said to have continued to beat him despite warnings from the Police at Ago Division.

On Monday last week, Chinwendu was said to have grabbed Okechukwu, beat him mercilessly, but he managed to run to the Police Station and reported the assault.

She was reportedly assaulted the female police officer who was sent to invite her to the station as well.

The police eventually arrested her, and she was charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged assault on her husband and the police officer.

https://playloaded.com.ng/strange-husband-receives-beating-from-wife-for-failing-to-impregnate-her/
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by techmo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2020

No wonder they only rely on baby factory and child kidnapping

Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by textilemania(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't why I find this funny! grin grin grin

Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by techmo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:

Nwanem is the Husband from your Village
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by xynerise: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fake story
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by Queenttoast01: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
She might be frustrated or she's tired of the marriage
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by emillysmigael(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Okechukwu is the real man cool
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by javaguru: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
no be small tin
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by Romangalactic(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Arrest and lock up the abuser,she's a monster

Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by DaddyRochie1642: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Show me that Woman's Ugly Frustrated Face I want to see it grin grin
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by merieam16(f): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Say no to domestic violence
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by prizlezzlalasky(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Is this even possible? The Okechukwu guy isn't a Nwafor biko, how can someone use his money to buy problem.

On a second thought, the lady needs see a psychiatrist, I guess there z more to this.
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by Ayofaks(f): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by baby124: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Na wa ooo. Is this woman Incredible Hulk? Everybody that comes across her ends up a victim
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by LadySarah: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Very smart woman. Turn the tide before the blame will fall on her.By the time the man recovers and his family asks him to divorce her, she will now go to who will give her Belle.

The men taught her well.
You can't impregnate your wife, you won't show any commitment to looking for solution.

It's either he knows he's sterile or already have children outside.
Re: Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her by usj(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmmm! Home ought to be the safest place to be, and couples are supposed to act as a team. Fighting a team mate will only create more problems.

What's Wrong With Zenith? / Original Elepaq Generator 6000 Kva For Sale / Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You.