Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Who Was Pregnant For His Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Was Pregnant For His Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) (4825 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Who Was Pregnant For His Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
This generation Don crase... This is what you see when there is too much freedom.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Who Was Pregnant For His Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
GodWrites:
Trans couple, they look beautiful!
yes.. in their world

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca / Childhood Picture Of Don Jazzy's Bro, Dprince And Their Parents / Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.