Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca (4825 Views)

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Merrigist: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2022
My head will judge you” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-Boyfriend cried out as Lateef drive his car(full details)

While dating business colleague Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe’s was said to be in a relationship with an unidentified man in the United States.

According to reports, Mo Bimpe denied having an intimate relationship with Lateef on multiple occasions until Gist Lovers uploaded their wedding invitation card online.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ
https://merrigist.com/forums/topic/my-head-will-judge-you-mo-bimpes-ex-boyfriend-cried-out-as-lateef-drive/

1 Share

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by jeffizy(m): 3:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Too early for this o.

Let them drink water , drop cup at least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Which of the head? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pitroski(m): 3:25am On Jan 28, 2022
When you dey wide open the endless hole (�️) head no jugde you then oh

Leave Nigeria girls and know peace

3 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31am On Jan 28, 2022
a low down dirty hoe will always be a LOW DOWN DIRTY HOE, regardless of her status or her location!

yeye dude thought he was "the man" while he was only the side piece, lol!

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by beautyhd: 5:48am On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
a low down dirty hoe will always be a LOW DOWN DIRTY HOE, regardless of her status or her location!

yeye dude thought he was "the man" while he was only the side piece, lol!

Why are you so pained that she has moved on with her life?

Already cursing her, all these never do well nairaland boys jumping from one thread to another to bash women.

Real nairaland men are not bitter like this boy.

5 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Truvelisback(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Na him motor dey pain am. SIMPISM IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by CSTRR: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2022
This lateef fellow with his unusually wide mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by fattprince(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
CSTRR:
This lateef fellow with his unusually wide mouth.
Honestly that his mouth always make him look average to me. The way people hype him to be very handsome surprises me. The handsome dudes are Damola Olatunji, Rotimi Salami, Omobolanle, Funsho Adeolu, Yomi Fash and some others

2 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Pricelessruby(f): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
grin, good question
JoyousFurnitire:
Which of the head? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Pricelessruby(f): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Some guys will be dating a girl for 4yrs without showing sign of marriage, and you expect her to wait, when she is not sure about the future, .......

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by tillaman(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Pricelessruby:
grin, good question
see who is here

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by hayoholla(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Why won't she dump you for him ehn, with the way you almost choked her in that picture. Guess dumping you for lateef is a breath of fresh air for her.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Pricelessruby(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2022
grin been busy like hell
tillaman:
see who is here

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Cholls(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
My brother the babe see say you be player so she jump when another attention show. No vex

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by MufasaLion: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

Honestly that his mouth always make him look average to me. The way people hype him to be very handsome surprises me. The handsome dudes are Damola Olatunji, Rotimi Salami, Omobolanle, Funsho Adeolu, Yomi Fash and some others

BigVal is more handsome than all those you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Ihavethingstodo: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na only head? Add your dicck join grin

Allow her enjoy her marriage, as you no dey ready to wife her

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Lightened: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Georgia ni, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
beautyhd:
Why are you so pained that she has moved on with her life?
Already cursing her, all these never do well nairaland boys jumping from one thread to another to bash women.
Real nairaland men are not bitter like this boy.

some of you people are deluded..... WHATS WRONG IS WRONG, regardless of whether a woman does it or a man. DELUDED people like yourself would always try to see the positive in what women do, even though its obvious and we all fully well know that what this biatch did is totally wrong!

funny part is....tomorrow when a man does the exact same thing, you will be the 1st one talking nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Conclusion of this matter,
99% of nollywood actresses are just using the stage for the advert of their real work oloshoism, roscoism

Mind you this US guy has been mugulised

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pepperdemzombie: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pricelessruby:
Some guys will be dating a girl for 4yrs without showing sign of marriage, and you expect her to wait, when she is not sure about the future, .......
No mind am, where is Assurance before she even turned to baby mama? Now, she's after one and most single guys won't want that. Once they are abroad, they will be like, you have no choice.
When rumour with Lateef, why didn't he come down to marry her and take her away?
One married Damola Olatunji, she agreed to stay here but travelled back after the wedding against the husband's will. She bluntly refused to come back until the man got an actress pregnant. Not until then did she travel down to fight husband snatcher.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pepperdemzombie: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Batam:
Conclusion of this matter,
99% of nollywood actresses are just using the stage for the advert of their real work oloshoism, roscoism

Mind you this US guy has been mugulised
If you know the lady well, she is decent and controversy free and one of nollywood's natural beauty. She is chocolate, she doesn't bleach. She hardly use make up on and off set, she uses her long, black, shiny hair always, she rarely use wig. Check her movies, she is always natural which is most unlikely for Nigerian actresses. But a look at the man's disgusting skin, he is bleaching for what? 8/10 ladies will not leave an abroad based man for someone here, though Lateef is rich now.
When she was first rumoured to be dating Lateef, why didn't he come down to marry her and go with her? Where is Chioma's assurance?

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

If you know the lady well, she is decent and controversy free and one of nollywood's natural beauty. She is chocolate, she doesn't bleach. She hardly use make up on and off set, she uses her long, black, shiny hair always, she rarely use wig. Check her movies, she is always natural which is most unlikely for Nigerian actresses. But a look at the man's disgusting skin, he is bleaching for what? 8/10 ladies will not leave an abroad based man for someone here, though Lateef is rich now.
When she was first rumoured to be dating Lateef, why didn't he come down to marry her and go with her? Where is Chioma's assurance?
What's your problems with chioma? for your information Davido is already initiating reconciliation but she's still adamant.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by tillaman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pricelessruby:
grin been busy like hell
I can tell, I tried chatting up but it’s not even going through

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pepperdemzombie: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's your problems with chioma? for your information Davido is already initiating reconciliation but she's still adamant.
Continue consoling yourself, they will meet on 3rd birthday this year.
I thought you said you want to deactivate your 2 accounts, what are you waiting for? You said your father wants to open a Chemist for you, 70 year old grandma, how old is your father that he is the person working to establish you?
My message again, if a man/woman is just parading you and not talking marriage and you are young, leave him

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I thought you said you want to deactivate your 2 accounts, what are you waiting for? You said your father wants to open a Chemist for you, 70 year old grandma, how old is your father that he is the person working to establish you?
My message again, if a man/woman is just parading you and not talking marriage and you are young, leave him
See rants,will soon deactivate and I don't have two accounts here,don't be misled by mischievous people. chemist?Na wa for you nairalanders.I wonder where you'll hide your face when chioma finally accepts his apology

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Iyaebe is both zzor and Fernandezizback, if you are familiar with those accounts you should know that person by now.

and don't let that person deceive you, he/she will never deactivate her account on this forum, someone that feeds from attention seeking, believe that person at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pepperdemzombie: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
Iyaebe is both zzor and Fernandezizback, if you are familiar with those accounts you should know that person by now.

and don't let that person deceive you, he/she will never deactivate her account on this forum, someone that feeds from attention seeking, believe that person at your own peril.
You no know am reach me, she was quoting herself with the 2 accounts that the deactivation didn't work. That's why I am reminding her, she says her papa wan open Chemist.

2 Likes

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by pepperdemzombie: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
See rants,will soon deactivate and I don't have two accounts here,don't be misled by mischievous people. chemist?Na wa for you nairalanders.I wonder where you'll hide your face when chioma finally accepts his apology
Apology for what? R/R and Banana Island house Don dye enter im eye abi?
Tell am to go marry single Igbo man and leave womanizer alone, abi she want std?

1 Like

Re: My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca by fattprince(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

BigVal is more handsome than all those you mentioned.
Seems you don't know Rotimi. Because you can never say BigVal is more handsome than him.
Or are you BigVal?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Don Jazzy's Bro, Dprince And Their Parents / Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! / Femi Kuti: I Shed Tears When I saw JayZ's FELA! On Broadway Play.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.