Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

ODM 14-day Prayer And Fasting Programme Records Unusual Miracles And Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ODM 14-day Prayer And Fasting Programme Records Unusual Miracles And Testimonies (177 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ODM 14-day Prayer And Fasting Programme Records Unusual Miracles And Testimonies by Mcoutureankara(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
On the 17th of July 2020, being Day 6 of the 14-day prayer & fasting program held by Our Daily Manna Ministry worldwide, the renowned publisher, Bishop Chris E. Kwakpovwe, prayed with viewers all over the globe who keyed into the spiritual exercise.

He ministered on the topic: "God of Nevertheless" Bible Verse: 2 Sam 5:6-7.

Bishop Chris spoke about how God can turn the valley of dry BONES into valour. The man of God ministered, prayed and prophesied.

His words:

"Your enemies will make the mistakes of the Jebusites. Those who said you will never make it in life or get promoted; the God that disgraced the Jebusites will disgrace them. They will be alive to see the signs and wonders of God in your life. What they thought will not happen shall happen."

"The incredible God shall show up in your life. Men will wonder when they see you because greater grace, progress and speed is coming your way."

"People will suddenly see you rise again. Your life will disappoint and surprise your enemies in Jesus name."

The Bishop went on to speak about, "Operation Divine Cross." He explained how God hid the secret of Jesus' death bringing restoration to mankind:

"From Genesis to the day Jesus died, God hid the secret (Operation Divine Cross) from Satan. The devil thought that by killing Jesus, he had defeated God. In this season, the kingdom of darkness will make mistakes because of you."

"Fear not, cry not, trust in the Lord (2 Samuel 5:7). You will get married, you will get pregnant, you will be healed, you will have a testimony, all your prayers and fasting will turn into testimonies. A man's secret is hidden in his star. May the Lord hide your secrets from your enemy."

As Bishop Chris ministered, miracles began to occur. He acknowledged the presence of His three Friends and Jesus as the Healer.

Here are a few of the prophecies and miracles recorded during his ministration.

Prophecies:

1. Deaf Ears healed.

2. Healing of Breast Cancer.

Words of Knowledge:

1. Someone had lost 4 children to death. The Bishop prophesied that she would carry children again. He said that the God of restoration had located her and there would be the sound of joy and celebration again. Affliction would not rise again the second time. The subject of the prophecy was enjoined to send a whatsapp message to: *+2349032648292* .

2. In the family of an individual surnamed *RICHARD*, nobody crossed a particular level in life but that yoke was broken in Jesus name.

3. It was prophesied that the life of one *ABIODUN* was like that of a circle, which was also written as a prayer point. The yoke of going around in circles was broken.

4. A word of knowledge came of 21 cars owned by individuals.

5. Victory for an individual who was dragged to court by an insurance company.

6. A big celebration and party in the house of an individual.

7. A case of madness healed.

8. Remembrance of those who had been abandoned by helpers.

9. Enlargement of the coast of many who had been called "Jabez." The incredible to locate the addresses of such people.

Bishop Chris went on to speak about the importance of the bones. He said that the bones are meant for support; if the enemy can attack the bones, he will attack that life. Therefore, one should guard jealously and protect anything of value because when the enemy dries the bones, that life becomes dried up.

Reject the lie by anybody that says that it is impossible to achieve your dream. Instead, continue to dream incredible dreams and let your plans be incredible plans. You will be who you were created to be, you will possess your possessions.

The word "impossible" is a big word thrown around by small men.

Embrace your childlike wonder and curiosity. Dream the impossible and have solid faith and courage. Laugh again because the God you serve is a "God of Nevertheless." A dry bone shaking testimony shall be your portion.

PRAYER POINTS:

1 *. Oh Lord, let my life, my children, my marital story and career surprise my enemies in Jesus name.*

2. *Oh Lord, let satanic kingdoms make the mistakes the Jebusites made.*

3. *Lord, hide my secrets from my enemies.*

4. *Oh "God of Nevertheless" answer me by fire. Do for me what you did for Bishop Chris E. Kwakpovwe.*

The Bishop ended the prayer and fasting session with words of encouragement for the viewers. He spoke about how difficult life was for him when he left Pharmacy to full-time ministerial work. Some of the challenges in that stormy season of his life included the use of firewood for cooking. He was routinely mocked by people; a particular instance was when someone scorned at his living quarters at that time, comparing his situation to that of his contemporaries who were in better living conditions and good locations. At some point, he even harboured the thought of going back to Pharmacy but God warned him that his life would be at cut short should he resort to such an act. Today, God has turned the tables around and blessed him stupendously; one of such blessings being a beautiful home in an enviable location.

His words:

"God loves you just the way He loves me. Don't lose hope, keep praying and fasting, live a holy life and God will promote you."

Daily Breaking of Fasting and Prayers:

Facebook 7pm.

Instagram 8pm.

Sundays online (YouTube, Facebook and Instagram)

8:30am

9:40am

11: 00am

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Rabbit (niceness Doesn't Mean You're Virtuous) / If You Can’t Protect Lives And Properties As A Governor, Resign– Apostle Suleman / Just In; Former Pope Benedict XVI 'extremely Frail': Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.