Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72929 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by RuddyFusion(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Shame
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by jneutron4000: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hahaha political leaders from Igbo land are aspiring and hoping to be like Tinubu grin grin grin. Ngige should watch his mouth though before we deport him back to the East, for the fact that you are using the money meant to develop Igbo land to buy properties and invest in Yoruba land does not automatically gives you the right to Yoruba citizenship or talk to Faleke a Yoruba citizen anyhow.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by sauceEEP(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
This called BRUTALITY in mortal Kombat xl.... grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.
What can he do if he doesn't take it lightly

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by dannybrasky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
There are level's to this shiittt grin

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by plessis: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Hahaha political leaders from Igbo land are aspiring and hoping to be like Tinubu grin grin grin. Ngige should watch his mouth though before we deport him back to the East, for the fact that you are using the money meant to develop Igbo land to buy properties and invest in Yoruba land does not automatically gives you the right to Yoruba citizenship or talk to Faleke a Yoruba citizen anyhow.[/s]

Wailing of a hungry mushin boy.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by LibertyRep: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
What's this disrespect to the National Assembly?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by CrazyOptimist: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria is a joke.
Nigeria is a mess.
Nigeria is shit.
Nigeria is jagajaga.

See elected leaders playing and joking on livetv, and people are finding it funny. Rubbish country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by tinsel: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

The guy has lost his value.
He said nothing bad about Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by jneutron4000: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s][/s]
plessis:

Wailing of a hungry mushin boy.
[s][/s]To come from mushin is better than coming from any part of igbo land

13 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by RichBoy247: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

Please what is your own value?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by TimeTraveler369: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Does Ngige sound any different than Nairaland Igbos? grin

Wether a Nairaland ipob, a tout at Onitsha motor park, or a gala hawker on Osborne Rd, or a sparkplug seller at Ladipo....or even an ex-Governor, ex-Senator, now Minister Ngige, they all envy Tinubu and come across with same mentality.

....they have a sense of entitlement and hate Yorubas doing well more than them.

Ngige believes living in VI entitles him to privilege that a person in Mushin should not have. grin grin

VI is Iruland. Who owns Iru, who owns Mushin? grin

Chineeke!! grin

Your analogy does not resonate with the TKO. VI is Cosmopolitan, Highbrow with towers owned by Corporations and Individuals from all over the world.

Mushin boy in all honesty must have respect for a VI boy, even after politics. The class of people are different, and even politicians are considered touts if you are in VI, they can not measure up intellectuals running corporations in VI. VI is owned by Intellectual Elites.

Intellectuals with cash is not a match for an ignorant Mushin politician.

So Ngige knows what he is talking about.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol. I pity my country
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MXrap: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige na bomb cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Angelinastto(f): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
A joke of a nation.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ezennwa(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner
says who, the yoruba man started it

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ezennwa(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
hmm!

A Yoruba man should not insult an Igbo man. Is not allowed.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Simbrixton(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
The guy is just a comedian how much is house in vi that fale no fit buy?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by alezzy13: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol! I watched the exchange myself and cringed.

I do feel Ngige was rather too dramatic, if not condescending and pompous. There was really no need for such remarks.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Chirowman(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
na their case we dey settle since morning,Ngige is highly mouthed aswear

6 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by gungab(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Meeenh !

Ngige is a real Gee

I like him for his bluntness

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Simbrixton(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Your analogy does not resonate with the TKO. VI is Cosmopolitan, Highbrow with towers owned by Corporations and Individuals from all over the world.

Mushin boy in all honesty must have respect for a VI boy, even after politics. The class of people are different, and even politicians are considered touts if you are in VI, they can not measure up intellectuals running corporations in VI. VI is owned by Intellectual Elites.

Intellectuals with cash is not a match for an ignorant Mushin politician.

So Ngige knows what he is talking about.
u sef believe say faleke na mushin boy?

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nkwachii(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nickxtra(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:

Values are not forever. You reign today, another take over tomorrow. If na lie, ask cowbell milk or you ask Mr. Biggs

15 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nkwachii(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.
make we hear word

12 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
My signature is saying something more meaningful
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nkwachii(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ephraim18(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
This yabing loud gooo

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blankstare:
This is damn funny...all this people are just normal hutslers like us, different is the money and seems no one fear that yeye chamber again...

...coz all of them are thieves - they know themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nkwachii(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:
Does Ngige sound any different than Nairaland Igbos? grin

Wether a Nairaland ipob, a tout at Onitsha motor park, or a gala hawker on Osborne Rd, or a sparkplug seller at Ladipo....or even an ex-Governor, ex-Senator, now Minister Ngige, they all envy Tinubu and come across with same mentality.

....they have a sense of entitlement and hate Yorubas doing well more than them.

Ngige believes living in VI entitles him to privilege that a person in Mushin should not have. grin grin

VI is Iruland. Who owns Iru, who owns Mushin? grin

Chineeke!! grin
[/s]

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.