Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72916 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Supan(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
His kinmen will do the punishing now. Tell Ngige to go stand for election in Anambra....see if his people no flog am at the polling booth. grin

Why is this thing paining you like this?

Even Faleke has gone to bed, you have commented like 1,000 times on this.

Stop crying and enjoy the video. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by SaintBeehot(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

What happened that your region was skipped in the effort? grin
Not worth building. With this high level of arrogance, when they're done building we send them back to their holes.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Reference(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exactly what are Nigerians laughing at. What is amusing here. This is what I say.

Everyday people come up here to lament about life in a ravaged countey but cannot or will not connect the dots and see and take seriously issues concerning themselves.

They fail to see in this case that the man questioning that Minister is the closest they will come to controlling goverment and directing their own fortunes.

They cannot see that the Minister is not elected and so is not accountable to them whatsoever but to whom appointed them. And so they laugh when an appointee of goverment makes jest of their own advocate.

You say that in a society of enlightened people and the Minister wil not leave that assembly with his portfolio intact. Before he reaches his office the President will have removed him.

We are not ready to move forward as Nigerians. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Not worth building. With this high level of arrogance, when they're done building we send them back to their holes.

The people that will build are at present just happy to be guests of their godfather, Asiwaju in Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Levels1:

And you are? Be bold and proud of your origin.

Be diligent in doing background check. Go through my previous posts and judge if I am a Yoruba or not.

Everybody is not gullible.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Supan:

Why is this thing paining you like this?

Even Faleke has gone to bed, you have commented like 1,000 times on this.

Stop crying and enjoy the video. grin

Yoruba win elections...victory!

Talk to your Anambra people why they keep flogging their son back to VI everytime he contests election at home.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by stevups(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
loneprof:
The shamelessness exhibited by the political class in Nigeria is a huge pointer that we don't have leaders in this country. Until young people take things into their hands, Nigeria may not have any future cos these people don't have anything upstairs.

60+ years with grey hair but no common sense underneath... When it comes to developing their country and planning for the future, all of them would go mute, but they know how to claim age and seniority. angry
Youths of this country?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=emperor863 post=91999219][/quote]

Ọdẹ ni boy yii ṣá.

Go through my previous posts and stop disturbing me.

So, every Yoruba person must love Tinubu.

Ibo ni ẹ kó ọpọlọ yín sí?

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Apawicked: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
badoh:
Some of you hailing him now for insulting Tinubu will begin to scream nepotism when some of his properties in Lagos are targeted for scrutiny. By the time they revoke the C of O of some of his properties, his eyes go clear. I dont know why some of them can't talk without mentioning tinubu. Did they use tinubu to swear for them? They are asking you question, youre mentioning Tinubu. Some of us in southwest that are even indifferent towards Tinubu are beginning to have sympathy for him because of your unnecessary hatred towards Tinubu.
Yoruba self!! I don't know why you folks in Sw see Tinubu as one big god over there and to think because of few jabs Tinubu would point a finger or touch any property belonging to Ngige is the height of delusion.
Ngige is not Ambode

12 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Levels1:

And you are? Be bold and proud of your origin.

I am from Ọwọ, Ondo State.

I am not Abọ́bakú of Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Levels1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:

Be diligent in doing background check. Go through my previous posts and judge if I am a Yoruba or not.

Everybody is not gullible.

Funny kid.
You are not important, so no point running check on you.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Levels1:

Funny kid.
You are not important, so no point running check on you.

Kid?

Greet Bros for me o.

I mean your pop-cee.

Èmi àti àwọn ni ẹgbẹ́

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Pro2makx(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/

Hahahahaha Omoh, I can't just help it. Meded oh!

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Evercurious(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:

Chloramphenicol ear drop no cost nau

And even if he did, heaven go fall?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ogbuefi677(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
flokii:

Clashing with Igbos where? In Yorubaland or your muddy enclave.

Are you people normal atal??

It is because Yorubas have not given you quit notice like Arewa Youths did. It's clearly evident that you lots don't learn.
nnaa,if you claim you are a brave yoruba man, go to Ladipo,Alaba,Trade fair and shout "quit notice " grin

9 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by godwon01(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
He lives in VI . What is a big deal in VI Go there now ,flooded with water. No drainage system. Everything is 6ft. We came with nothing and will go with nothing . Talking like a gheto man . I think he was a trained medical Doctor. He lacks ethics of the profession. Shame on him for showing off his I'll gotten wealth. Very careless talk Buhari has told them to respect the members of the house and I don't know why they are disrespecting them. Foolish people.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Levels1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:

Kid?

Greet Bros for me o.

I mean your pop-cee.

Èmi àti àwọn ni ẹgbẹ́

Same way your Grandpa , and I are colleagues.
Iya re ati emi ni sawawu.
Se oti gbo?

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by stifej: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Dude, what's your problem? You follow this guy to every thread bullying him. You are cyberstalkig and terrorizing this gentlemon. Stop this nonsense, it's very childish.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Im going to send screen shots of these pages to Kanu. His ipob touts have choosen to defy his instruction.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by mrdipye(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Extremely funny

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Onlinesmart: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Faleke is a MUSHIN boy from KOGI state ooooooo
And ngige is what? Obsession with Lagos started with their ancestors. Mumu minister from Anambra claiming Lagos boy. Thunder fire his left ball.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
godwon01:
He lives in VI . What is a big deal in VI Go there now ,flooded with water. No drainage system. Everything is 6ft. We came with nothing and will go with nothing . Talking like a gheto man . I think he was a trained medical Doctor. He lacks ethics of the profession. Shame on him for showing off his I'll gotten wealth. Very careless talk Buhari has told them to respect the members of the house and I don't know why they are disrespecting them. Foolish people.

No mind am. He should have built a VI in Anambra when he was governor.

Its not late, he is minister of labor....he should direct Ibo manpower to a renewal project and create a VI in his state or anywhere in East.

He cant because they dont know how to create urban cities. I hope he pays tax in VI sha.

Jagaban go give am Kalu treatment. Orji Kalu tried same shyyte. Before he knows it his property was sealed for dodging tax. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
MiaBeer:

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate.
if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o.
You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a VI boy"

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Niceman4u:

Typical dirty Yoruba coward is spewing trash as usual.
[/s]

Manage this and stop bitching about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Halo22: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
I have never seen a short man talked in a guarded manner. They always abuse words when they are provoked, so don't blame Ngige as it's one of their attributes. Think about Oshiomole nah and u will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Onlinesmart:
And ngige is what? Obsession with Lagos started with their ancestors. Mumu minister from Anambra claiming Lagos boy. Thunder fire his left ball.

Lagos is their London. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Samuel6962: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ebenezer Obey, Fela Kuti, just two examples of people whose wealth and fame Ngige cannot touch....both lived in Mushin.

VI is just name popularized by colonial legacy. But it seems Ngige would rather have the name as a badge of honor anyway....even as he serially looses election after election in his homestate.

If Governor Tinubu in Lagos, who he mocks, has been as incompetent as Governor Ngige was in Anambra, Lagos State....whether VI or not, would be inhabitable and all its elites would flee as Ibo elites have all fled home and relocated to Lagos to escape kidnappers and assassins in SE.

DO YOU DISAGREE

Faleke may live in Mushin but he is not running from kidnappers and nor hiding his daughters from baby factories.

Get sense when you talk!

God bless Asiwaju for making Lagos habitable for all. Can Ngige get a praise from his kinsmen at home?

Kaai....dont make me talk. My Alhaja is from Anambra. grin

Cc
Rekhina
senseless fool

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.

You think Igbos worship anybody? He will cease being Igbo because he's in APC, o kwa ya?

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner

Who made Bola national leader? Come and punish him naw, you think because he's in APC he should worship his mate.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
This country is in total disarray. In an ideal situation,a minister is supposed to be jittering while been question by the legislative arm. But reverse is the case in my country, they've sold their legislative power before been elected.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by seeker121(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige on a codeine diet how can someone be blabbing unconsciously like that a whole minister.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Prymestrr(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
yourgistpartner:
let me borrow the 'damn niggur ' slang

can you see you are the deputy governor and governor of your state, he really yabbed him 10 times
What does he even mean by that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.