Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,091 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (73011 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nickxtra(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
...at least his mentor contested Elections twice as Governor and won, Ngige was adopted to be there by area fathers and later removed by the laws of the land. For being Minister while his mentor is not, Ngige should know that his mentor has made tens of Ministers and Governors.

9 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by grammarian247(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Dpharisee: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"
Ngige put him where he belongs. Tomorrow some Brown Roofers will start their useless permutations about how Ngige is Tinubu's boy.
An Igbo man bows to no one except his 'Chi'

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nkwachii(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
CrazyOptimist:
Nigeria is a joke.
Nigeria is a mess.
Nigeria is shit.
Nigeria is jagajaga.

See elected leaders playing and joking on livetv, and people are finding it funny. Rubbish country.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by topyhanky(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
She wetin dey happen for 9ja

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Cj4charles(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
this one loud

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Shakaranews2020: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige has bad mouth Sha lol
Meanwhile, See our rating for the top 6 Most Handsome and Hottest Bbnaija Season 5 Housemates
What can you say about our rating? Fair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA3vXcERI0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Mare12345: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha...I can't stop laughing oooooooooooooooo. Chaeeeee.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Awoleesu(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
basybasy:

True talk bro. Tinubu is going to be great more, that is why everybody is targeting him. He has groomed so many leaders comedians of today. I'm sure future is bright for him, especially 2023, @Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige in his elements
Faleke should have avoided him.

15 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

The guy has lost his value.
it shows that Ngige is part of Fayemi,amechi and el Rufai faction of apc

20 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by bjtinz: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Nigeria is a joke.
Nigeria is a mess.
Nigeria is shit.
Nigeria is jagajaga.

See elected leaders playing and joking on livetv, and people are finding it funny. Rubbish country.

Angelinastto:
A joke of a nation.

Yankee101:
Lol. I pity my country

You guys should all keep quiet.

Clashes between executive and legislature are common place, given the nature of thier work.

Even in developed countries like US, shouting, name calling frequently occur.

12 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by segun18(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omo see yabin? This Ngige man get bad mouth o.O serious o Eyin Omo Iya mi.

21 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Does Ngige sound any different than Nairaland Igbos? grin

Wether a Nairaland ipob, a tout at Onitsha motor park, or a gala hawker on Osborne Rd, or a sparkplug seller at Ladipo....or even an ex-Governor, ex-Senator, now Minister Ngige, they all envy Tinubu and come across with same mentality.

....they have a sense of entitlement and hate Yorubas doing well more than them.

Ngige believes living in VI entitles him to privilege that a person in Mushin should not have. grin grin

VI is Iruland. Who owns Iru, who owns Mushin? grin

Chineeke!! grin
Tinubu can't do shit, his jazz works only on Yoruba people not us

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by emezuo17: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/
. I laughed my heart's out, these people are not serious at all, the worst is that they are all from the same party oh.

11 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by martineverest(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
what did faleke do for this old man to deserve this public disgrace?this is too much
I guess he is part of Fayemi,amechi and el Rufai faction of apc that hate tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MENELIIK: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Ngige put him where he belongs. Tomorrow some Brown Roofers will start their useless permutations about how Ngige is Tinubu's boy.
An Igbo man bows to no one except his 'Chi'

Go and check the picture where they were begging as northern Igbos when Arewa youths gave them Ultimatum, Potopoto people an d chest beating

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ategberoson(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
who told him Tinubu was his mate? so Tinubu's official age dey deceive this shout yeast dwarf?

imagine a minister yabbing a whole legislator in a national TV and some imbeciles are appraising such imbecilities

no class

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by UDUJ(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
This video just made my day cheesy grin cheesy

We really have clowns as leaders cheesy

There was a country undecided

13 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by dalass(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Wether a Nairaland ipob, a tout at Onitsha motor park, or a gala hawker on Osborne Rd, or a sparkplug seller at Ladipo....or even an ex-Governor, ex-Senator, now Minister Ngige, they all envy Tinubu and come across with same mentality.

....they have a sense of entitlement and hate Yorubas doing well more than them.

Ngige believes living in VI entitles him to privilege that a person in Mushin should not have. grin grin

Chineeke!! grin

He's a clown and a big fool... He claims to be seven years older than Faleke but his speech shows that his brain is smaller... Underdeveloped self grin

11 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mou'fvckers
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
alezzy13:
Lol! I watched the exchange myself and cringed.

I do feel Ngige was rather too dramatic, if not condescending and pompous. There was really no need for such remarks.

Ngige is a typical Igbo, so uncouth - most of them don't think b4 they open their loud mouth. cool

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by bignero: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

grin grin
Why you de follow this Man bumper to fender?

Lol

You be monitoring spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
All I know Lagos is a no man's land. Ngige is from Anambra, Faleke is from Kogi, Tinubu is from Osun.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Dpharisee: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Chineeke!! grin

cry cry
You are shocked that he floored Thief'nubu on national TV?
If Igbos according to Gov Zulum are not scared of living in Borno with Boko Haram infestation who be Lagos rat like Tinubu who brought Faleke out from Mushin while Ngige owned a house in VI as a Medical Doctor before Tinubu became a Gov and started looting Lagos dry angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by pius4luv(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
We have long way to go in this country,look at someone mentor in the government talking like a touts ,I’m highly disappointed in Ngige ,he is behaving like a Mushin boy talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
and why are you all laughing... it is strange to see clowns laughing at serious people... because the joke is on us bruvs

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by manchester1: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fuji house of commotion

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by byinks(f): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
A man who is crass in both talking and his actions

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Eserise1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
He didn say any thing bad about Him he just make reference that they are mate even ages wise
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu be proud of your potopoto heritage

Anybody against Tinubu is Igbo.

Aláìnírònú somebody

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MiaBeer(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate.
if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o.
You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a VI boy"

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.