Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies, Does This Information Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Does This Information Help? (747 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Ladies: Does Pink Lips Turn U On? / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Blackteeth(m): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2011
Eeehm, I just want to share this with the ladies cos it may probably help them to safeguard their hearts from the cheating male folks out there. I will list the characteristics of two categories of guys and you ladies should decide for yourselves which category of guys will have the heighest concentration of cheats, and thereafter make up your minds on how to detect and avoid falling into the hands of such a group of guys to REDUCE the chances of being cheated on.

Characteristics Category A guys:

1. They are the out-going type, talk a lot and make friends easily.
2. They have a long history of ex-girlfriends and also have lots of platonic female friends.
3.They are very good at interacting with ladies, and they also know how to ''sweet-mouth'' girls to make them impressed.
4. When you leave your female friends with him and go off for 5 mins, you will always return to find them laughing and chatting loud together.

Characteristics Category B guys:

1. They are quiet and the indoor type.
2. They find it hard toasting ladies cos of their quiet nature and the unwilliness to trouble anyone.
3. They have only dated one or two ladies or none at all.
4. They don't seem to notice the presence of women arround them like the category A guys do.
5. When you leave your female friends with him for 5 mins, you mostly return to find a mild discussion going on between them or no one is talking at all.

Well, for me I have to say that roughly 70% of guys who cheat are those who belong to category A. And also 70% of guys who toast women are likely from category A too. This means that the chances of a lady falling for a category A guy with a high incidence of cheating is 70% high. I guess this may explain why ladies always complain that men cheat. The cheat inclined guys are the ones doing majority of the toasting. I think the ladies should look out for category B kind of guys cos I think their characteristics makes it LESS LIKELY they would cheat. But since the category B guys do not do much of the toasting, it means you ladies will have to do some work. That's my opinion. What about you?
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dsense(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2011
When are you gonna get a life/job? grin
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Blackteeth(m): 1:21am On Feb 08, 2011
D sense, I should be asking you bro. Honestly, we should count the number posts we have made today lets verify.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Osama10(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

D sense, I should be asking you bro. Honestly, we should count the number posts we have made today lets verify.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dsense(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^How was the troop in Afghanistan today ,Thought you ve been killed. angry
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Osama10(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

^^^How was the troop in Afghanistan today ,Thought you ve been killed. angry

Have you forgotten am immortal? grin
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dsense(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2011
Immortal soul? . . . . You are kidding let the FBI catch you grin
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by googles: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2011
Hmmm makes sense. . .whole lot of sense
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37am On Feb 08, 2011
^ hmm sarcasm at its finesst
iya wa sense wo lo derive ni be, if not d-nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dynamiq(m): 2:38am On Feb 08, 2011
@Poster, quite thoughtful of you. It really got me thinking. For one thing, I find you quite observant to have made these categorisations. The ladies really need to see this. To me, it's quite informative. Thank you.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by googles: 2:42am On Feb 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

no sarcasm. . .i'm serious

he makes plenty sense.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dsense(m): 2:42am On Feb 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

What?
May your pantie fall down right now.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52am On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

no sarcasm. . .i'm serious

he makes plenty sense.
yes he doess
mo kan fe tasi d-nonsesne ni now

@op
read and consumed
very informative
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Dsense(m): 3:10am On Feb 08, 2011
Jobless girls in the house . .  .Keep reading the poo. angry tongue
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by foyeks2001(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2011
@OP
Thanks for this info, hmmmmmmmm
your piece is informative , educative and interesting,
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by seedord247(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2011
@foyeks2001

are you married??
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by ninob1(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2011
@ poster

that's very true smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by foyeks2001(f): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
seedord247:

@foyeks2001

are you married??

nope, y do u ask?
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
Best piece I've ever seen on NL! Thumbs up bro!
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Interesting
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by obowunmi(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
The most dangerous kind of player man is the one that falls in Category B, most women won't suspect when he starts playing them.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hmmm am tending to agree.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by googles: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
In other news. . . . .

Blackteeth:

this is mad funny grin grin
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by md4real(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
there is more to the analysis below.
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by seun0622(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ poster

Thanks for the information.

This is absolutely true, How I wish most of the ladies that cry about their cheating partners get to know this ASAP

I can bet my last penny on this that, most ladies after reading this would still and on any day still go for the category A guy.

Their hearts are so far from their mouths!
Re: Ladies, Does This Information Help? by froz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
grin@ poster,u dey feel lyk scientist with the cure abi.
Got it wrong though, category b is a decoy.they r hard to predict. .well it wont work for me cos i can play both categories.

(1) (Reply)

yeah... censored by my friend. / The Meaning Of Love (understanding The Chemistry Of Love) / Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.