Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (4278 Views)

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Doing online teaching when you pay teachers less than 30 k a month and you are talking about online teaching

with d present data rate?

and d rate at which network providers drink data with straw
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Saphire16:

no b lie
True talk. That is the reality of Nigeria especially at the presidential level. Politics is not holy communion. It is like that everywhere. It has always and will always be like that.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

They should emulate Rangers Football Club that gave the late family of their player that died on the pitch 20 million naira yesterday

wait for them to do that
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

The system has not also help. They do it in such a way that the young and capable will not have the platform.
I just think the young ones are not hungry enough and I wouldn't be surprise if the young ones are worse than the old ones. Those military leaders forced their way at very young ages
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

True talk. That is the reality of Nigeria especially at the presidential level. Politics is not holy communion. It is like that everywhere. It has always and will always be like that.
But it doesn't mean you will steal from the people. You can make money from contract you will properly execute
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

But it doesn't mean you will steal from the people. You can make money from contract you will properly execute
You can rub my back and l rub yours without stealing and deceiving the people.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Saphire16:

wait for them to do that
Even the Ranger's 20 million.. you sure say no be MP3 money. How much does an average Nigerian football club earn in a year
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

Even the Ranger's 20 million.. you sure say no be MP3 money. How much does an average Nigerian football club earn in a year

if u ask me

na who I go ask

d matter wey u see so

e tey wet
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Saphire16:

if u ask me

na who I go ask

d matter wey u see so

e tey wet
grin
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Let us believe na
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
I am looking forward to something very good though
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
it is well
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
It is a day of mourning for Nigeria
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

You can rub my back and l rub yours without stealing and deceiving the people.

tell them
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Let us believe na

it is well with our country Nigeria
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Yes oo
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
And time is going. The world is moving very fast and we are not even talking about things that matter

technology wise, education wise, health wise, Nigeria isn't improving

we have more than qualified Nigerians but d government ehh
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

I just think the young ones are not hungry enough and I wouldn't be surprise if the young ones are worse than the old ones. Those military leaders forced their way at very young ages

d young ones hmmmmm

they don't value education anymore

they want to be like davido and hushpuppi without hardwork
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
It is because those are the only heroes they see. Well packaged heroes. Those entertainment guys may come across as lazy but they work for their money. To showcase their talent with so much resilient and hard-work. I don't speak for hushpuppi
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Saphire16(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
I am looking forward to something very good though

Amen
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2020
And they are well packaged. Nigeria should package people like Tolu and sell to the Nigerian youth. You can't force people. You have to convince them. Anyways it has started. Anyone youthsees this documentary will appreciate it and be touched because it well packaged.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2020
It is a competition. If you don't wake up, others will take the space. Look at NTA. Growing up NTA was fun. Now who watches NTA again. So because you refuse to run things properly in that station. Business men have taken the space. Business men wants profit. If it is half naked ladies as far as they make money no wahala. You have yourself to blame
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Saphire16:

with d present data rate?

and d rate at which network providers drink data with straw
At a time government should put pressure on them to do something. They are making more money now. Reduce the cost a bit

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=NEWACADEMY post=92014565][/quote]
It is really bad. At a time when people are buying so much data they refused to reduce the cost abit
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Well, Tolulope Arotile may have passed on but let us receive the baton and the do the best we can in our little space
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Let us draw inspiration from her life and do the needful as leaders and citizens
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2020
She flew the flag so high that she became the star of the Nigerian sky. I really appreciate all that you have been for Nigeria
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
May Nigeria not disappoint you.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Saphire16:

wait for them to do that
We will find out soon enough
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

There are very few young leaders in Nigeria but they are there. Yes they did people like Buhari, OBJ and co did at a very young age and once they got there. They didn't want to leave power anymore
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
They became experienced but weak. Get a young guy and mentor. Share your experience with him/ her. Let the guy use his new generation brain to rule the new generation.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2020
I heard the boss of National Population Agency say more than half of the Nigerian population are under 15.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi, The North Await Your Kano Visit. / Photos: Kogi Central March For Bola Tinubu / The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.