Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (4193 Views)

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Living for a deep course
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
She lived for something deep
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
You know, the last Airforce squadron commander that BH captured was a terrible news
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by jneutron4000: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Yoruba Nation loss a great soul, We would get to the bottom of this because it seems their is a foul play. There was a gathering at London yesterday to get to the bottom of this and this week, there will be also a protest to demand a proper investigation. May her soul rest in peace. cry cry Omo Yoruba e je ki a mu ra.

1 Like

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Even though NAF doesn’t think there’s something fishy about her death, it’s just difficult not to think so
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
It happened few years back
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
You know, the last Airforce squadron commander that BH captured was a terrible news
I have no idea
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
He was flying over BH territory and his jet was shot down. The slaughtered him on camera
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tolu must have been a young pilot. How they still keep pushing is an example of an overflowing love for their country
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
He was flying over BH territory and his jet was shot down. The slaughtered him on camera
What?? Why haven’t we conquered BH
By now it should be a thing of the past, we have lost so much into their hands
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
You know, they even have poison tablets you take in such situation to avoid being embarrassed. The worst kind of war is what they are fighting. The very worst
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don’t know how long BH will keep killing our soldiers. Imagine if soldiers that are supposed to be defending the people are being slaughtered in camera. What is then our fate?
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:

What?? Why haven’t we conquered BH
By now it should be a thing of the past, we have lost so much into their hands
Lost ke? We are losing !
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
You know, they even have poison tablets you take in such situation to avoid being embarrassed. The worst kind of war is what they are fighting. The very worst
Gosh ! It’s the worst truly when your enemy isn’t afraid of death, it’s either you or them
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
The nation is at war over there. It is just by share courage of the military that is why we can still sleep
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:

Gosh ! It’s the worst truly when your enemy isn’t afraid of death, it’s either you or them
In conventional wars, you are supposed to respect Human Right but this one's don't bloody care. You can imagine the fear in the heart of the parents all through but the brave Tolu will still be watching over us from the skies
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The nation is at war over there. It is just by share courage of the military that is why we can still sleep
That place is really a slaughter zone. I saw on tv on Monday or so how bandits attacked one village in the North . They just go there and start killing people
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:
I don’t know how long BH will keep killing our soldiers. Imagine if soldiers that are supposed to be defending the people are being slaughtered in camera. What is then our fate?
War is never pleasant. This things happen but you have a point.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

In conventional wars, you are supposed to respect Human Right but this one's don't bloody care. You can imagine the fear in the heart of the parents all through but the brave Tolu will still be watching over us from the skies
I really can’t comprehend what their bottom line is, how can humans be so cruel??
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:

That place is really a slaughter zone. I saw on tv on Monday or so how bandits attacked one village in the North . They just go there and start killing people
We are in serious mess in Nigeria. Something has to be done very fast
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:

I really can’t comprehend what their bottom line is, how can humans be so cruel??
During my NYSC, we had a NAFDAC MD address. When she talked about drug abuse up North. I was scared
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
The rising cases of bandits attacks now ehn, really don’t understand what’s happening over there
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Because you are woman or man doesn't make you human again oo
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

During my NYSC, we had a NAFDAC MD address. When she talked about drug abuse up North. I was scared
Oh Lord! I really don’t get what this govt has done for us so far, none of the manifestos has been executed
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
The drug abuse is extremely high over there
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
On the average, people are not with their normal self.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
The state of unrest is rising daily, if it’s not BH attack it will be bandit attack and the thing is they said those bandits are not Nigerians
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The drug abuse is extremely high over there
is that why they do what they do?
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is a major part of it.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by mogivethanks(f): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
What I don’t understand is why will non Nigerians come into our country and turn our zone to slaughter yard. Those guys go there heavily armed. How come? Where do they get those arms from ? They are more armed than our military sef . Can you imagine
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:
is that why they do what they do?
People have their different but you will expect the human in them to check their excesses. But with the drug, no limits
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
mogivethanks:
What I don’t understand is why will non Nigerians come into our country and turn our zone to slaughter yard. Those guys go there heavily armed. How come? Where do they get those arms from ? They are more armed than our military sef . Can you imagine
Jonathan made a major mistake during his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sagay: We Want To Establish A Law To Protect Lives And Careers Of Whistleblowers / The New Enugu City Estate "Largest Housing Project In Africa". / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.