Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Want To Commit Suicide Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Commit Suicide Help (2222 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
offset67:
Just take a knife, cut your stomach and pull out your intestines

I don't have any knife
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
abeg before you commit suicide, send the money in your account to me and give me your phone
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
abeg before you commit suicide, send the money in your account to me and give me your phone

Will you ever make heaven?
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by CallistaTea(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Meedon:

Life challenges
I think the problem u are having is low self esteem.My brother committing suicide is not the end of things
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
CallistaTea:
I think the problem u are having is low self esteem.My brother committing suicide is not the end of things

You no go understand
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Roozzaay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Well, you're too weak to commit suicide bro. Taking your own life isn't that as easy as you thought. Anyways whatever it is, you can still beat it remember that.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roozzaay:
Well, you're too weak to commit suicide bro. Taking your own life isn't that as easy as you thought. Anyways whatever it is, you can still beat it remember that.

Too weak keh, recomnend anything I can use to commit suicide
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by ciro11(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Freestainworld:
I didn't know I have a colleague here, when I died last week I used Suya and one bottle of Heneken, maybe this week I will use pepper soup.
;

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2020

That him own na enjoyment recommend real stuff I swear this life no balance at all.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Roozzaay(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Meedon:

Too weak keh, recomnend anything I can use to commit suicide
Can we just remove the suicidal thought first, it doesn't worth it.... On a serious note, a lot of people have it worse
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Roozzaay:

Can we just remove the suicidal thought first, it doesn't worth it.... On a serious note, a lot of people have it worse

The thing is heavy on me and I don't know what to do
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Meedon:

Will you ever make heaven?
leave that to God
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Roozzaay(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Meedon:

The thing is heavy on me and I don't know what to do
Even though i don't know what it is, i can tell you i knew how it feels cuz i was once even closer to doing it than you're presently, but no matter what it is, it's actually not worth it. If you're opportune to hear other people's story, you will give thanks and move on with life. Forget the staged life on social media, nobody has it easy.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Roozzaay:

Even though i don't know what it is, i can tell you i knew how it feels cuz i was once even closer to doing it than you're presently, but no matter what it is, it's actually not worth it. If you're opportune to hear other people's story, you will give thanks and move on with life. Forget the staged life on social media, nobody has it easy.

Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by itzme2020: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
So you want to kill yourself with sex well go ahead you have reservation in hell
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you truly want to do it you will have done it by now grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Help by Meedon: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If you truly want to do it you will have done it by now grin

Yes. I did it.

My ghost is behind this moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have This 2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? / Lady Gives Notice To A Certain “esther” As She Secure Back Her Man ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.