Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1891 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

No i dress like a guy, i love big shirts and thight jeans and sause caps
No, you dress like Simi.
Re: by UDUJ(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

Stop wearing tight jeans

1 Like

Re: by hashtagged(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Powerfly:

i have seen gays in the closet being homophobic.. And lemme tell you.. 95% of effeminate men and tomboys are either gay or bisexual.. na wetin i sabi be that..

*drops mic and walks away*

I wonder are you a closet gay, cause you think everyone is like you
Re: by Powerfly(f): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2020
hashtagged:

I wonder are you a closet gay, cause you think everyone is like you
if i was gay.. Trust me.. I won't waste any silly time being in the closet..
Re: by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2020
hashtagged:

lol tight jeans is not too cool.It will streatch your balls and besides the extreme heat generated by jeans that are too tight could kill ur sperm.u can wear fitted jeans that are comfortable and as for big shirts grin grin.are u into hip hop? grin.choose shirts or T shirts that are just ur size..not oversized or undersized cheesy.Fitted shirts that are ur size look cool on a young guy adorned with jeans or chinos.
Re: by Originalsly: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2020
hashtagged:

How can you dress like this and claim you dress like a guy? If I see you from afar especially with the tight jeans...... girl you be. Guys have square shoulders.... no hips.... you dress to hide both.... plus tight jeans... girl or tomboy you be to strangers. Change your dress mode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship / 5 Weird Things Guys Want In Bed But Feel So Shy To Ask (your Man Inclusive) / Please Help!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.