Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife (3019 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold Kosoko, recently replied a female fan who begged to be his second wife after Simi.

The female fan had taken to Twitter to express her desire to be married to the singer as second wife.

The whole drama started after Adekunle Gold tweeted that Tiwa Savage’s Dangerous Love is fire and a fan replied with the tweet “AG Baby is sick”.

AG Baby replied,
“I’m not sick in Jesus’s name.”

•••••••
••••••••••
READ MORE

https://woloaded.com.ng/adekunle-gold-reacts-as-female-fan-begs-to-be-his-second-wife/

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
That african map on his chest sha. undecided
i leave that one for strong men who know the meaning. cheesy

¿ cool %
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by Hypnotise: 4:33am On Jul 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

¿ cool %
No big deal in putting an African pendant on as accessory

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

¿ cool %
There's nothing about it, it's just an ordinary Necklace....he once said in an interview that he's become very emotionally attached to it that he barely goes anywhere without it.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by Zimri(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

¿ cool %

African map without Madagascar. Is that one an African map

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Hypnotise:
No big deal in putting an African pendant on as accessory
Isoright
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Vulcanheph:
There's nothing about it, it's just an ordinary Necklace....he once said in an interview that he's become very emotionally attached to it that he barely goes anywhere without it.
no wahala.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:

Iyai yoo grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2020
All these ladies just want to marry celeb by force ....Hian

Meanwhile......If your name is EBUKA and you are 24yrs old.. U
applied for job at NNPC. I just want to inform u
that am eating corn with ur application letter
now at home.... grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by remi1444: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:

Quit calling Madagascar abeg. those lot sent us dogoyaro and awolowo for millions of naira. no go let us vex.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by phemmyfour: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

¿ cool %
Nothing serious
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Nothing serious
no wahala
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife by merieam16(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:

Er u frm Madagascar ni. grin

(1) (Reply)

See 50 Million Naira Cake At Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Celebration / 3 Years After She Acted The Indian Movie Lakshmi, See How The Girl Looks Now / Nigerian Grammy Award Winner, Tems, Has Shown Us That Being Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.