Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist (297 Views)

Is Ayra Starr’s New Song The Gay Anthem We Didn’t Know We Needed? / Qatar 2022 And The Gay Debacle / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist by trendysturvs(f): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
A young pastor turned LGBTQ Activist who has been battling with the spirit of homosexuality has said that you can't pray the gay away after he finally gave in to the situation.

The youth pastor known as Dan Yomi shared an image from 9 years ago while he was praying to God to save him from the temptation but after leaving Nigeria he believes he is in a better place and still functioning as a preacher.

See his post below:

I was a youth pastor in Nigeria and a 20 year old praying for God to deliver me from the spirit of homosexuality. Those were dark times in my life and I am glad to be in a much better place now.

So No, you can't pray the gay away and the earlier you accept and love yourself the better.

The truth is that we would be shocked at the people who would identify as gay once it legal in Nigeria. They do exist but only lying low because they live in a country that doesn't accept their sexuality.

Dan Yomi said that homosexuality cannot be prayed away, the only thing you can do is accept it. Do you agree with him?

Source:https://tsbnews.com/2020/07/you-cant-pray-the-gay-away-pastor-turned-lgbtq-activist/

Re: You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist by XXXXTENTACION: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Destined by nature
we just gats learn to ....

¿ cool %
Re: You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist by Odoogu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
it gets crazier by the day!
these so called pastors and followers, have replaced the Bible with something else.
Re: You Can’t Pray The Gay Away - Pastor Turned LGBTQ Activist by KellyGay(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
He just said the truth.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Apga Family Celebrated Nigeria 60th Independence Day In Special Way. / JUST IN: DMW Terminates Contract With Lil Frosh Over Domestic Violence Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.