Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Make Money Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Online (293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online by IfesOkiche: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN MAKING MONEY FROM YOUR SKILLS

I don't know about you, but I think you are too skilled to be broke in this season. Look around you, People are making money out of thin air. People who are less skilled than you.

You have been told that it is important to have 1 or 2 high-income skills in this digital age but do you know that having the skill is not enough.

You need to solve problems with your skill and ultimately you need to earn income from it — that's why it is called a High Income Skill.

Do you already have a skill (graphics design, web design, content writing, digital marketing, social media management, copywriting, etc) but you aren't highly paid for it?

Are you confused on what skill you should learn?

Do you desire to sell your skill to the right audience?

If your answer to these questions is Yes, then this training is for you.

Join Kelzy as he exposes you to expert secrets on how to monetize your skill. Learn the secrets to having people beg for your skills.

In this training;

— You will learn how to sell to anyone and have them coming back for more. (worth #10,000)

— You will learn how to boost your sales and attract new customers by crafting killer headlines. (worth #15,000)

— You will learn how to make your customers loyal. (worth #10,000)

— You will learn of 5 platforms you can sell your skill and be paid in dollars. (worth #45,000)

— You will also get access to 5 premium ebooks on sales worth over #12,500 and 2 videos on Copywriting worth over #10,000.

Total Value = #102,500

Training fee = N10,000

Enroll now and grab 70% discount to pay N2,990 only.

This offer ends in 24 hours.

Click on the learn more button to enroll now!

https:///message/35DUHJX4LYKAG1

Re: How To Make Money Online by jackfruit800: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2020
As for some good money making methods, I like making some lapel pins using the service on https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/soft-enamel and selling those online then. I think it is really nice and fun. How do you make money online, guys?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online by IfesOkiche: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
By strategically creating awareness and demand for your product or service.
Re: How To Make Money Online by Cabardin: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2021
I highly recommend it! Useful seminar.
Re: How To Make Money Online by GabriellePeake: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
That sounds very interesting. I do wonder about the stories of how people can make good money from an ordinary skill, like drawing. I have many hobbies too, but I don't understand how to start making money from them. They say that it's always a pleasure to work if you do what you like, but won't you get burned out over time? Won't I get bored doing it every day? I'm interested in becoming more financially secure, and I would love to go to your seminar. I recently found a blog, https://ymyl.ca/, which also interestingly describes this topic. I hope it'll help me.

(1) (Reply)

About Japan - Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021 / Is Web Design Important When Positioning The Web? / Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.