Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait (38812 Views)

Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title / Portugal 1-0 Netherlands: Ronaldo Wins Another Int'l Trophy After UNL Triumph / Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Ronin1: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
ಠ﹏ಠ How many years before they will lift it again, maybe 50 years grin? Woke up this morning and THE SKY IS STILL BLUE and WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE tongue

Did you also check what color your blood is and will always be?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by IghravweIG(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2020
2cribz:
Nepa no allow me watch ball. BY exactly 9pm.we heard pah pooh. Transformer don blow
So once it rains transformer must blow. Nigeria don tire me.
Sorry bro... Naija which way.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Openbusiness4: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Ronin1:

Did you also check what color your blood is and will always be?

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by IghravweIG(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Congrats to Liverpool, this is well dersered.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by donprinyo(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Chelsea fans will be like, FA come o, Liverpool is not practicing social distance rules
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by mamotalk: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
congrats to LFC
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Curvinus(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Congrats Liverpool.

You started from the top, pulled out all the stops, never ran out of steam and now you are in there at the finish.

Moreso, to win the league by amassing points on such industrial scale as you have done is the mark of a true champion.

Mucho gracias, amigos

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Theboss100(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2020
parzdor:
grin grin grin
That will make us to lift the trophy in front of mamorth crowd next season.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by teelaw4life(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:
beautiful pictures they gat there but it would have been better if they gat that awesome anfild crowd at thr background of those pictures..
its nice seeing them lifting this trophy after 30yrs but i would still save my cash and stake it that city would lift the trophy next season because...
1..city are still more ruthless and seems more perfect than Liverpool, they jus nid to sign an aguero replacement and some defenders..
2..some clubs would face Liverpool without dt fear factor due to the way they do lose matches n concede many goals this days..
3..Chelsea need a lot of building to do especially at dt defense n may compete nxt 2 seasons..
4..man.u off and on season may continue nxt season and they need more signings because dier Fernandez magical wand is already failing and dey gat av some balls n start punishing dt de gea with bench whenever he flops..
CONGRATS D REDS (even if i still de vex 4 watin una do barca)..

Your second point. We've basically lost just 3 games this season, yet teams are going to face us without fear? You guys clearly don't know ball.

Last season, after getting 97 points and not winning the league, many said that was it. We'd never challenge...but see what happened this season. We'll see how it goes next season sha. But regardless, I know our boys will go again with the grit and determination they've been showing since that disappointment in the final in kiev versus real madrid.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by raphy(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:
beautiful pictures they gat there but it would have been better if they gat that awesome anfild crowd at thr background of those pictures..
its nice seeing them lifting this trophy after 30yrs but i would still save my cash and stake it that city would lift the trophy next season because...
1..city are still more ruthless and seems more perfect than Liverpool, they jus nid to sign an aguero replacement and some defenders..
2..some clubs would face Liverpool without dt fear factor due to the way they do lose matches n concede many goals this days..
3..Chelsea need a lot of building to do especially at dt defense n may compete nxt 2 seasons..
4..man.u off and on season may continue nxt season and they need more signings because dier Fernandez magical wand is already failing and dey gat av some balls n start punishing dt de gea with bench whenever he flops..

simple congrats u knw fit give us na sermon u come de write for this city we will end the.season with bottle water.

and barca will end with messi record.

#weareliverpool #champions take am like that the social distance is there to see..
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by woleabayo(f): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2020
I'M SO HAPPY FOR LIVERPOOL
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by hiziko22: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by hiziko22: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations Liverpool!!!
Fast growing 5000pcs juvenile catfish for sale along mowe/ibafo axis. DM-09031939140.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by liveyourlife007(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
Year 2020 is the two sides of a coin.
One side is for doom, the other side is for boom.
2020 holds both misery and remarkable breakthrough in it's palms.

While some big people go down in doom, some low people would achieve unexpected boom of breakthroughs.
If this year doesn't wreck you, it's likely going to raise you.

Don't miss this year.
Don't let this year pass you by.
This is the year to achieve those impossible stuffs. I know what I'm talking about.

Congrats Liverpool!
They never walked alone eventually, in year 2020!
this is the only truth i have read this year. You are blessed sir.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by chiiraq802(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020
As a Man United fan, I'm writing this with a heavy heart, but f**k it.....
Congratulations to Liverpool FC....tis not easy the EPL... They really deserve it.....
I don't see any team challenging them next season except Man city........
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Noah94(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Dem try abeg, after thirty years. Stand up for the champions.......
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Hennyola77(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulation
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Olarewaju89: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2020
raphy:

simple congrats u knw fit give us na sermon u come de write for this city we will end the.season with bottle water.

and barca will end with messi record.

#weareliverpool #champions take am like that the social distance is there to see..

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2020
CORONA VIRUS TOOK THE SHINE OFF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A MEMORABLE CELEBRATIONS FOR THE REDS.ANYWAY,THE DIE IS CAST NOW WITH KLOP READY TO STAKE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS WITH US IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE WE CELEBRATE ANOTHER VICTORY.YNWA[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by YUSTECH3(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Never give up in Life.....who knows Liverpool can still come out in this color
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by maisauki: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaIbo:

Yes o, YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by rolams(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:

Lie lie! Na so una talk when the season started last year.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by SirMichael1: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:
lol. You must have said something similar about liverpool after we got to the ucl final in 2017, something like 'we'll never reach the final next year and in a long time'. Well... We came back next year and won.

Do not underestimate liverpool.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Indelibleage: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations to them. This is an earthly cup. It is ephemeral. Let's strive to win the crown of glory and life. It is possible. All we need doing is to have a cordial relationship with God by renouncing our sins and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as our ONLY Substitute for sin. Then, win souls as LFC did in the league. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by toxicbrain: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:

1. City are more ruthless and yet they have lost more than 8 times this season? And you think only man city have the monopoly of signing one or two players?
2.lol.... this is really funny... No team in this world wouldn't be scared of facing this Liverpool side. We still have one of the best defensive records this season. Check the stats. And we can beat any EPL side in a day that it matters. We have just been playing Ceremonial matches over the past 6 games now after a disruption in flow by the pandemic you should expect a dip in form.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by ComeAndobo: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
Year 2020 is the two sides of a coin.
One side is for doom, the other side is for boom.
2020 holds both misery and remarkable breakthrough in it's palms.

While some big people go down in doom, some low people would achieve unexpected boom of breakthroughs.
If this year doesn't wreck you, it's likely going to raise you.

Don't miss this year.
Don't let this year pass you by.
This is the year to achieve those impossible stuffs. I know what I'm talking about.

Congrats Liverpool!
They never walked alone eventually, in year 2020!

You know what you're talking about my brother.
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Slynation(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations to Liverpool once more... They really fought hard for this

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Slynation(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
chiiraq802:
As a Man United fan, I'm writing this with a heavy heart, but f**k it.....

Congratulations to Liverpool FC....tis not easy the EPL...
They really deserve it.....

I don't see any team challenging them next season except Man city........
With Ziyech and Werner if Chelsea can arrange their Goal keeping department with Jan Oblak and their defensive line comes next season... They will definitely be a contender
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Coolgasman(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2020
We are Liverpool lalala we are Livepool lalalaala...YNWA. No 19
Re: Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait by Coolgasman(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2020
In 2018. Liverpool got to the final in 2018 b4 winning it in '19
SirMichael1:
lol. You must have said something similar about liverpool after we got to the ucl final in 2017, something like 'we'll never reach the final next year and in a long time'. Well... We came back next year and won.

Do not underestimate liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.