Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Will Teach Just One Person How To Earn Money From Virtual BeT - THREAD CLOSED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach Just One Person How To Earn Money From Virtual BeT - THREAD CLOSED (145 Views)

How Can You Benefit From Virtual Accounting Services? / Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer) / Coronavirus: We now survive on virtual bet, PS4 ― Bet shop owners lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach Just One Person How To Earn Money From Virtual BeT - THREAD CLOSED by Buziness101: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Virtual Betting Has Rendered So many useless... This is because they approach it with the "lucky lucky" Instinct...
But have you ever considered the fact that there maybe a loophole in the whole program ?

Hi Everyone.... U can Call me Chris.

It Took Me Long Yrs To understudy the program and decipher a coded secret in the system.... thanks to my knowledge in Oracle and my understanding about Logarithms and how it works. But even at that it took me a good number of years to understudy and decode the system.... this is because i did not approach the program with the "I might get lucky instinct" but rather i approached it the "I must decode the secret instinct" today I'm proud i did... Let's not go into how much it cost me... that's a story for another day.... but to cut it short... i sacrificed money, energy, time and most importantly I Believed. Nothing good comes easy my friend. Some might say this is not true... well this is what the program has made you believe because the truth is that the program was never designed to make you rich... it was designed to make you loose your money... I must say it was never an easy ride for me, After 7 yrs... yes you heard it right... 7 good yrs.

The wright Brothers.... you can look up their story on google... they were the people that built the first airplane in the world... their story inspired me so much and i will tell you why.... the reason is because before them there where no airplanes... But that did not stop them from achieving their dream.... for everyone else in the world at that time human beings can never fly but for them humans can fly... this believe inspired their determination and they set out to achieve it... and even though it took them a good number of years to do that.... it later became a reality... they built an Airplane... they became the first human beings to fly..

Now some may say if i have discovered such a huge secret [because it's really huge considering how the system is designed to play 24/7... wch means non-stop money....] why not keep it to myself... why looking for people to teach.

Well the truth is that i just want to give back to society by making just one person rich from this my discovery. It's not really about the money, because if it is... i would ask for 100 million. because what I'll teach you is worth billions. And Yes one person because if too many people get to know about it, the system may be redesigned and changed. because the company will start losing big. So I'm just OK with one person. You might be that Lucky person.

Lastly my advise to you is .... never give up on yourself... there is a great person living inside you.... it must not be virtual soccer like me... all you need to do is first BELIEVE. then go and make it come to reality.

Robert Kiyosaki Books Inspired me a lot... i recommend - 'guide to investing' , 'Retire Young And Retire Rich', 'Rich dad poor Dad' all by the same great and wonderful author

NOTE: THE ONE PERSON IS HERE NOW.... THREAD CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From China( Cost Per Kilo) / 2 Plots of Land In (Olomowewe) Origanrigan, Ibeju-lekki For Sale / Best SEO Content Writing Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.