Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him (1134 Views)

Passenger Removes His Shoes To Fight A Bus Conductor Over N50 Change In Lagos / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2020
This is really funny, na by force to listen to your preaching. So tey him wan pull him cloth just to fight...This life no balance...this is the real odumeje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKLy2x2cNM

"God go purnish your papa, if not for all this gentle men i for don do you string thing" "from now to two months time you go go prison, you go thief go prison and you go dey there for 600 years" this one loud i swear...the pastor was pained grin grin
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by jchioma: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol...

We are humans after all. The guy fit be one hot tempered and easily angered somebodi.
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by GOFRONT(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Awon eyan Indaboski...
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Awon eyan Indaboski...

The man was just blabbing, but when the opponent come for the fight, he couldn't do anything cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 1:14am On Jul 23, 2020
jchioma:
Lol...

We are humans after all. The guy fit be one tempered and easily angered somebodi.

And also makes mouth a lot, he is so full of himself grin
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by poshestmina(f): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2020
I hope it's not that pastor at Choba junction cheesy cheesy cheesy.

That man ready slap person into holiness grin.
Very troublesome preacher.
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by Olabode971(f): 1:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Indaboski

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2020
poshestmina:
I hope it's not that pastor at Choba junction cheesy cheesy cheesy.

That man ready slap person into holiness grin.
Very troublesome preacher.

Nawao
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Olabode971:
Indaboski
He is a preacher of war

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by punisha: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2020
lilmerhnuel:

He is a preacher of war

indeed...
Not the other self acclaimed one who is afraid of fights.
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by IvarTheBoneless: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chestbeating, coward, chest hair =

A piglet grin
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by IvarTheBoneless: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
wink
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by UKBobo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Chestbeating, coward, chest hair =

A piglet grin

Like the hair on your mudder's chin grin grin grin

Ewu
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by IvarTheBoneless: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
UKBobo:

UKBobo to his useless father:

Like the hair on your mudder's chin grin grin grin

Ewu
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by icewinz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pastor's are human beings too!
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
icewinz:
Pastor's are human beings too!
nor be lie...him for go drop bible first before him react...so tey him raise him hand pary for the guy say them go arrest the guy...
Re: Pastor About To Off Clothes To Fight A Man Who Made Mockery Of Him by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
lilmerhnuel:
This is really funny, na by force to listen to your preaching. So tey him wan pull him cloth just to fight...This life no balance...this is the real odumeje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKLy2x2cNM

"God go purnish your papa, if not for all this gentle men i for don do you string thing" "from now to two months time you go go prison, you go thief go prison and you go dey there for 600 years" this one loud i swear...the pastor was pained grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone Managed To Withdraw From My Account Without Using My ATM Card. / Autobiography: A Sad Life / United States Of Africa: Wither The Thought? By Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.