Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction (41452 Views)

Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Udom Flag Up More Roads Construction In Akwa Ibom … Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blackking98:

grin so official sources recognize Igbo and ijaw your friends as majority ethnic groups but Don't recognize u cultist? That's a shame grin
Meanwhile ibibios have been big boys since time imemorial grin, we didn't even add our sister tribe's and u can't still compete grin

We would also add our sister tribes of Ndoki, Etche, Ogba, e.t.c, and you guys cant stand.
Ibibios are learners where Ikwerre are.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Uchasa:

We would also add our sister tribes of Ndoki, Etche, Ogba, e.t.c, and you guys cant stand.
Shut up there grin
Can't u see it's only ibibio there and you can't still be found close grin
You're a useless minority grin
You just want to famz Igbo and ijaw so you'll have level grin

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Whatagain1: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
make una no forget say na ibibio man face dey one thousand naira note

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hotice085: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Uchasa:

So you borrow tribes so as to save your useless good for nothing ass, do you know how infinitely useless you are to you your people

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Ilaumoh(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
simeotexy:
yeah we too ..we have ibibio speakers in Cameron,equitorial guinea and even Ghana,am suspecting Ghana too cos those guys bare ibibio names alot
Remind him of Michael Essien from Ghana with ibibio name

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by AndikanEssien(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Says black Judas Iscariot. Mtchewww

E better se na your name start with black
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
AndikanEssien:

E better se na your name start with black
Doesn't change the fact that you're a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Whatagain1:
make una no forget say na ibibio man face dey one thousand naira note
Ibibio no be today people na grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2020
simeotexy:
there is no ijaw in akwa ibom and cross river am sure of..all lga in akwa ibom bare ibibio or annang names or oron names...even cross river so u can tell me which local govt we have ijaws in akwa ibom and crs ,,I stand to be corrected

Ijaws are found in Eastern Obolo LGA of Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Hotice085:

So you borrow tribes so as to save your useless good for nothing ass, do you know how infinitely useless you are to you your people

We are not borrowing tribes mister man
Our language, names and culture are similar but we are independent.
So if you guys combine together, then we would also join ourselves to show you that no tribe in Akwacross can stand a Rivers tribe.
We are not as small as you think.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up there grin
Can't u see it's only ibibio there and you can't still be found close grin
You're a useless minority grin
You just want to famz Igbo and ijaw so you'll have level grin

We are not famzing them slowpoke cry...they are our closeset neighbours whose culture are similar to ours, though we have different ancestry.
Moreover, that does not concern you, my own is leave Port Harcourt for us, Port Harcourt is Ali Ikwerre not Ibibio land, so go to your "developed" villages.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

We are not famzing them slowpoke cry...they are our closeset neighbours whose culture are similar to ours, though we have different ancestry.
Moreover, that does not concern you, my own is leave Port Harcourt for us, Port Harcourt is Ali Ikwerre not Ibibio land, so go to your "developed" villages.
Ibibios are related to aro igbos grin
Annang are related to ngwa igbos grin
Yet you haven't seen us mention them up and down Everytime like you because you're a minority and you need support grin
Ali ikwerre will be swarming with Akwa ibomites when this Corona is fully over and movement isn't restricted so you'll finally die grin
Famzer In cheif grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

So if you guys combine together, then we would also join ourselves to show you that no tribe in Akwacross can stand a Rivers tribe.
grin you're very tiny abeg
Last i checked ijaws are not complaining about us, ogonis are not, most ikwerre people I know are not even bothered grin
Be carrying our matter on your head like gala and lacasera grin
If you like add ekpeye,ndoki, etc you're still a minority to ibibios alone even without adding our sister tribe's grin
Statistics don't lie grin

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Ibibios are related to aro igbos grin
Annang are related to ngwa igbos grin
Yet you haven't seen us mention them up and down Everytime like you because you're a minority and you need support grin
Ali ikwerre will be swarming with Akwa ibomites when this Corona is fully over and movement isn't restricted so you'll finally die grin
Famzer In cheif grin

Adding them or not wouldnt make a difference, the fact remains that we dont want to see you parasites in Ali Ikwerre since your criminal leaders are developing your villages.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

grin you're very tiny abeg
Last i checked ijaws are not complaining about us, ogonis are not, most ikwerre people I know are not even bothered grin
Be carrying our matter on your head like gala and lacasera grin
If you like add ekpeye,ndoki, etc you're still a minority to ibibios alone even without adding our sister tribe's grin
Statistics don't lie grin

grin grin grin
My brother if you think any ethnic group in Rivers state like you guys, then you must be a joker.
We Ikwerres dont like you guys, and we wouldnt hide it both online and offline, if only our Governor could channel his thuggery to pursue you all away to AKS, we would all jubiliate.
After your Governor led thugs to kills indegeneous Ijaws in Eastern Obolo, Ijaws started hating you guys,they almost fought with you guys, and their brothers in the other six states promised to back them up.
Ogonis now hate you guys for insulting their daughter, Joy Nunieh when she exposed your asses.

Fact remains fact no sane person in Rivers likes an Akwa Ibom man, because we all know you guys, you are very cunny, abusive, proud for nothing and very backward in thinking.
If you think am the only Ikwerre person that does not like you guys, you must be joking, because i have seen thousands of my brothers who carry stereotypes about you guys and i found them out to be true.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hotice085: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

Get me clear I don't see you as a Rivers person but as a scattered brain IPOB Rivers wannabe.
There are lots of Rivers especially Ikwere here on nairaland that daily hold there ground of their heritage.
A lunatic like you that is on daily medication who can't be specific with what comes out of gutter mouth running from my " sister tribes, Ijaws, ogoni to Akwa Cross", isn't that a case of madness of the highest form.
Don't worry I specialized in handling hopeless and maniac pricks like you... Welcome and let get the patient doctor conversation going cause no case is big for me
As you take your drugs plz tell me why the Ogoni language, culture, market days is similar to that AkwaIbom you stupid IPOB wannabe Rivers pri-ck
Ward round is on......
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hotice085: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

grin grin grin
My brother if you think any ethnic group in Rivers state like you guys, then you must be a joker.
We Ikwerres dont like you guys, and we wouldnt hide it both online and offline, if only our Governor could channel his thuggery to pursue you all away to AKS, we would all jubiliate.
After your Governor led thugs to kills indegeneous Ijaws in Eastern Obolo, Ijaws started hating you guys,they almost fought with you guys, and their brothers in the other six states promised to back them up.
Ogonis now hate you guys for insulting their daughter, Joy Nunieh when she exposed your asses.

Fact remains fact no sane person in Rivers likes an Akwa Ibom man, because we all know you guys, you are very cunny, abusive, proud for nothing and very backward in thinking.
If you think am the only Ikwerre person that does not like you guys, you must be joking, because i have seen thousands of my brothers who carry stereotypes about you guys and i found them out to be true.

Blackking98 I will appreciate you leave this fool to me, I am very sure an AkwaIbomite must have giving him the beating of his life somewhere we don't know but I will get every details.
Leave d lunatic to his doctor he is good hands with me
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

Adding them or not wouldnt make a difference, the fact remains that we dont want to see you parasites in Ali Ikwerre since your criminal leaders are developing your villages.
grin you don't have the balls to do Jack to any Akwa ibomite in Rivers. Go to bed grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Hotice085:

Blackking98 I will appreciate you leave this fool to me, I am very sure an AkwaIbomite must have giving him the beating of his life somewhere we don't know but I will get every details.
I enjoy toying with the clown grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Hotice085:

Get me clear I don't see you as a Rivers person but as a scattered brain IPOB Rivers wannabe.
There are lots of Rivers especially Ikwere here on nairaland that daily hold there ground of their heritage.
A lunatic like you that is on daily medication who can't be specific with what comes out of gutter mouth running from my " sister tribes, Ijaws, ogoni to Akwa Cross", isn't that a case of madness of the highest form.
Don't worry I specialized in handling hopeless and maniac pricks like you... Welcome and let get the patient doctor conversation going cause no case is big for me
As you take your drugs plz tell me why the Ogoni language, culture, market days is similar to that AkwaIbom you stupid IPOB wannabe Rivers pri-ck
Ward round is on......

Wether you see me as a Rivers person or not, i don't care, the fact remains that you can't erase my heritage, i'm sure if you could do that, you would have exchanged it for your rotten own grin grin grin
Mind you IPOB has nothing to do with Rivers, IPOB starts and ends in the South East, or maybe Akwacross, because you guys are cunny people who speak from two sides of your tongue.

On the case of Ogoni, that Ogoni shares some thing in common with you guys does not make them your relations, or your friends...If you think i'm lying, go to Ogoni land and misbehave, you may not live to tell the tale.

How can you insult us and claim to be our relations?...
I would say it for the upteenth time, evacuate Ali Ikwerre, and spare me this stupid conversation with doubting Thomases like you guys.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

grin you don't have the balls to do Jack to any Akwa ibomite in Rivers. Go to bed grin

grin grin grin
My people are fearless people, watch and see how you would be eradicated from Ali Ikwerre,it may be a genocide you guys wouldnt forget in a hurry.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

grin grin grin

All these yarns and hatred yet Akwa ibomites are still populating Rivers and marrying the indeginous people at will grin
Y'all don't have balls to do jack grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

grin grin grin
My people are fearless people, watch and see how you would be eradicated from Ali Ikwerre,it may be a genocide you guys wouldnt forget in a hurry.
Genocide ko insecticide grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

All these yarns and hatred yet Akwa ibomites are still populating Rivers and marrying the indeginous people at will grin
Y'all don't have balls to do jack grin

Who is marrying who
Maybe you guys are marrying outcasts, not our people,we rather marry your cheap women or lure them with peanuts to bleep their punami grin grin grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Genocide ko insecticide grin

You guys dont have the balls to stand to a fight, ordinary Ijaws who occupy few communities in Eastern Obolo lga threatened the whole Ibibios and they couldnt stand.
How then can you stand we who have been known right from time for our warlike spirit.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

Who is marrying who
Maybe you guys are marrying outcasts, not our people,we rather marry your cheap women or lure them with peanuts to bleep their punami grin grin grin
grin grin your cultist tears are delicious
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Hotice085:

You are worse than Blackking98, you seem to be an ex lunatic still suffering from acute dementia.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

You guys dont have the balls to stand to a fight, ordinary Ijaws who occupy few communities in Eastern Obolo lga threatened the whole Ibibios and they couldnt stand.
How then can you stand we who have been known right from time for our warlike spirit.
When I say you're dragging ijaws and igbos into this argument just to have leverage you'll be denying like a clown grin grin.

I'm sure you got this information from ikwerre broadcasting cooperation. grin grin
Hanimal grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

You are worse than Blackking98, you seem to be an ex lunatic still suffering from acute dementia.
Cultist finally looked into a dictionary grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

grin grin your cultist tears are delicious

Come and see how we bleep your women for peanuts in Rivers, and stop sitting in your batcher at Calabar thinking your people are marrying us.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Uchasa(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackking98:

When I say you're dragging ijaws and igbos into this argument just to have leverage you'll be denying like a clown grin grin.

I'm sure you got this information from ikwerre broadcasting cooperation. grin grin
Hanimal grin

I have first hand information about all these , slowpoke, you guys are very timid people who cant stand a single local government in Ali Ikwerre, not to talk of the whole Ikwerre nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.