Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours (1713 Views)

Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by phililp(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2020
So through a friend, I got to know of a travel agency called Daniel Ramond in kano state..

Got in contact with one of their staff and got all the details on traveling and working abroad and them paying for accommodation and flight then u pay back while working..

Have paid the 78, 000, send my international passport data page and some other health docs..

Am just scared man, they don't even have a website or fb page, plus.. I have sent someone to verify their physical address and yes it was a legit office, but how can a travel agency not have a website nor fb page...

Can someone help make a research for me cry
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Honorable victim...... It's OK it's OK..... ..

It shall end in tears.......

Turn off your mic............ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by GodpunishBuhari: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
phililp:
So through a friend, I got to know of a travel agency called Daniel Ramond in kano state..

Got in contact with one of their staff and got all the details on traveling and working abroad and them paying for accommodation and flight then u pay back while working..

Have paid the 78, 000, send my international passport data page and some other health docs..

Am just scared man, they don't even have a website or fb page, plus.. I have sent someone to verify their physical address and yes it was a legit office, but how can a travel agency not have a website nor fb page...

Why will you pay 78k to someone like that? Mehn people are gullible
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2020
GodpunishBuhari:

Why will you pay 78k to someone like that? Mehn people are gullible
This your Monika self grin
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Phelixblaq(m): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Voicemail grin
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Sicilyjoe: 1:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Poster try to update us as things progress
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by ednut1(m): 3:31am On Jul 24, 2020
voice mail
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by GodpunishBuhari: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This your Monika self grin

angry angry angry

Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by ifyemma123: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2020
phililp:

I get to know about them through there shared flyers..was concedering them though but bros it's too good to be truth..chat me up on WhatsApp..08176170088 let's make more enquiries about them..am in Kano sabon gari
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Sdny50(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
I have asked lots of questions about this travelling company and am closely watching them gradually a friend introduced me to them they have office in kano as stated. Life we live is a risks and am closely monitoring situations
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by Oceanfield: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
You should have done your research here before paying the money. Just take heart because what you are thinking is already happening.
Re: Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours by LeonardEdwards: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2021
What a horror, but you better not worry ahead of time. Perhaps because of covid, they could not support work in the office and switched to remote work from the home of each of the co-workers. It may well be the case, especially now, when the number of patients due to the vaccine is growing. I also bought tickets with my friends for that October on vacation, but the agency temporarily switched to remote work. We have even already made a plan of our actions in the rest, referring to girl's day out ideas, so that our every day will be exciting and fun. So don't worry, contact the person who sold you tickets and I'm sure that he will explain everything to you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Food Stuffs Abroad / I Just Landed In My Village, Afarata, Ibeku, Umuahia From Lagos. / Immigration Process For Finland, Sweden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.