Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank (38999 Views)

Bank Manager Attacked By Kids Of Man Who Went Naked At Their Bank To Get N5k / Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Brokenfm: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
miqos02:
pchat me
ok sir thank you so much. I would do that
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by EmperorFred: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
Let them lose money to Hackers jare. How can they be giving millions of pounds to footballers when Scientists, Teachers, e.t.c. end peanuts. You people should go and meet Merci and Ronaldo for COVID-19 cure then.
mumu talk
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by michjunior: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
allen113:
As hushpuppy dey prison now make I see whom them go accuse.

Hush doing hush things even in prison ....
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by JBoss25(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

Jesus of Nazareth

Read the comments and you will realize alot of Nigerians are very dumb , stupid and have extremely low IQs wo
Some are saying who will.they blame when hush puppie is in prison , some are talking that yeah this was done by a white guy..

You are all very stupid!! This was the same crime hush puppie commited the club is just now coming out to release this information officially!

The Americans released this information same with Dubia earlier but the UK club never did

How hard is that for a brain to process ?

No wonder my HR friend always cried that most Nigerians are unemployable...

I mean wow .. how dumb are Nigerians really?

Passive Intelligence isn't that hard haba!!
oga calm down no be fight
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Now I have the clue what this fraudster do... Time for real business... Benz before December insha allah
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by stanliwise(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
Let them lose money to Hackers jare. How can they be giving millions of pounds to footballers when Scientists, Teachers, e.t.c. end peanuts. You people should go and meet Merci and Ronaldo for COVID-19 cure then.
are they the reason why teachers and other profession are not earning well

1 Like

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by JBoss25(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

Rumour has it that he's no longer in prison
he got transferred stop listening to fake news

1 Like

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Bossman25(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
No mind them.....them go dey form like say them be HolyHoly.......
5 year old pikin dey do hacking for them side, sabi Coding like mad.
Make in no shock u say the hacking self...na 4year old pikin dey do those stunt.....

gasparpisciotta:
White folks are responsible for 99% of hacking done worldwide but black guys like Hushpuppi are used as pawns to launder the money obtained by the hackers.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Kingrefreshed: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
donbachi:
he can pull it from there.
Na your nyash him go pull from there
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Jimasun: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Brokenfm:
Good morning guy's. I'm not begging for money but for a job, I lost my job during this covid19 shit, I have been depressed but fighting it and praying for things to get better. Please if you have any job that I can do please help me and link me up because things are so so so hard. We all rise by lifting other's and Thank you and God bless you
If you can write articles, I can link you up with someone that regularly outsource writing works

2 Likes

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Corporate2020: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

What you are saying makes no sense at all

Check your sense, it's being fried in hot oil.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by WriterX(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin so the club was almost hush puppy shebi?
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Brokenfm: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jimasun:

If you can write articles, I can link you up with someone that regularly outsource writing works
wow wow thank you guys. Thank you yes I can write well and I can do anything to make money Sir. Thank you
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

beer parlor rumor
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by oostin: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
White folks are responsible for 99% of hacking done worldwide but black guys like Hushpuppi are used as pawns to launder the money obtained by the hackers.

Perhaps its because many black hackers are just foolish.

Criminals shouldn't advertise their exorbitant lifestyles, it's plain stupidity.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol scammer are not smiling. No joy at all even soccer teams. undecided
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by leesi11(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin
allen113:
As hushpuppy dey prison now make I see whom them go accuse.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by MemoriesAndMe: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

Interesting. Where is he then?
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by MrUrch(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some people for done cash out grin
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by SirMichael1: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
thesicilian:
If I say Hush you say Pup another man say Py omo na u sabi
My guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indomie generation will not understand.

1 Like

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by damiloladuke: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hush
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Luvinghubby:
That was smart, thank God they didn't make the transfer.
The question I always ask but haven't gotten answer is:
Does the receiving bank accout(hacker's account) don't have identity?
Is it spirit that opened the receiving bank account in the UK?
Even if it is spirit that opened the account, can an individual bank account receive £1m cash as a whole without been flagged?

Lol, you really do not understand how the fraudulent systems stay alive...£1M is chicken feed compared to what is being laundered daily.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Kizzygentle: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Iamvetlander post=92015939][/quote]
Don't worry. I would tell them not to ban you. Just say your mind. At least u have been marked present already so u are qualified to give your opinions.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
SirMichael1:
My guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indomie generation will not understand.
At all. Lol
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by osilamah77(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Only arsenal can be guning to buy a player for 1m£..
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by johnnychuks(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
huspopy are you still on duty?
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by konkonbilo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Farki:
I'm sure it's Chelsea, they have a very poor defence. grin
werey.. Lol. We don't deal with such amount of money.. Too small
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Playzer: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Brokenfm:
Good morning guy's. I'm not begging for money but for a job, I lost my job during this covid19 shit, I have been depressed but fighting it and praying for things to get better. Please if you have any job that I can do please help me and link me up because things are so so so hard. We all rise by lifting other's and Thank you and God bless you
https://recruitment.m4finance.com
Goodluck
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by kutashi: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
What exactly is your point? Because both of them are thieves!
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Jimasun: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Brokenfm:
wow wow thank you guys. Thank you yes I can write well and I can do anything to make money Sir. Thank you
Message me on this whatsapp number

0704231***7642

Remove the asterrick
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by yungprinzy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is too bad fraudulent and cybercrime has gone too high within the recent years, meanwhile if u ar in ebonyi state or abakaliki contact me @ 08180891896 for repairs of your printer and computer including laptops and c p u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress / Slay Mamas Battle To Stabilise Friend Who Took Colorado & Started Convulsing / Man Stripped And Tied To A Pole In Warri For Stealing A Plasma TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.