Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank (38975 Views)

Bank Manager Attacked By Kids Of Man Who Went Naked At Their Bank To Get N5k / Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by opeyemi233: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Geng awon Hush �
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by BenGurion10: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
N
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Philinho(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
HUSHPUPI ON MY MIND
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by opmenthor: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
if I hear say naija hand no dey inside, ma fo oooooo
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by frubben(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
E no go pass chelsea grin
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by RichDad1(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
White folks are responsible for 99% of hacking done worldwide but black guys like Hushpuppi are used as pawns to launder the money obtained by the hackers.
Don’t mind the lousy cretins.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Nackzy: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Which hackers nearly lost to Hushpuppi n his crew members that are not yet arrested
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Phiftycent50: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2020
naija boys I hail oooo.una too much
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Luvinghubby: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2020
That was smart, thank God they didn't make the transfer.
The question I always ask but haven't gotten answer is:
Does the receiving bank accout(hacker's account) don't have identity?
Is it spirit that opened the receiving bank account in the UK?
Even if it is spirit that opened the account, can an individual bank account receive £1m cash as a whole without been flagged?

2 Likes

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by easyfem(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2020
ask hushpuppy
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Iamvetlander(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Hush puppy full ground oo. Na wa ooo. Digital transactions no longer safe again. Physical transaction same. Nothing is even safe again. Na wa ooo. If they trace the source of the hacker it most definitely going to be a Nigerian. May God save us from d hands of criminals oo.
Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

3 Likes

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by segebase(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
since hushpuppy been in jail his boiz are on rampage

Click the link in my profile, sign up with google only and start earning! ZERO investment needed or wanted, just click the link and register to earn watching videos, signing smart contracts etc WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by chudez0147(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Just 1m and they are complaining ....Arsenal Stingy club
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by DexterousOne(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
Let them lose money to Hackers jare. How can they be giving millions of pounds to footballers when Scientists, Teachers, e.t.c. end peanuts. You people should go and meet Merci and Ronaldo for COVID-19 cure then.

What you are saying makes no sense at all
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
post=92015491:
BUT why can't some people earn money legitimately in their Iives?
Must everything be illegal or fraudulent?!

For those of us into making money legitimately by pure hustling.

God bless our hustle.
God no go shame us lai lai.

We Rise!
baba don come online after the ban way I ban you if you do anyhow you go chop ban again you hear
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Stan9: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
olaboy33:
The whites and Chinese are the major brains behind cyber Hacking. They programme and provide the apps and codes and other Technical know hows used in the hacking process worldwide.
Africans and majorly Nigerians are just end users.

If the FBI and other world powers are keen on ending cyber crime then they need to look inwards.

Well said
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Hush don give Dem Morale
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Kizzygentle: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
U have been marked present. Any other thing else to say?
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2020
The info on my signature
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by akigbemaru: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2020
olaboy33:
The whites and Chinese are the major brains behind cyber Hacking. They programme and provide the apps and codes and other Technical know hows used in the hacking process worldwide.
Africans and majorly Nigerians are just end users.

If the FBI and other world powers are keen on ending cyber crime then they need to look inwards.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Ayoothniel1(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2020
GodWrites:
Most of our youths are talented, if only they will channel that talent into legitimate businesses.

The skill, time, and patient needed to scam someone can be used to make genuine money online.

I started mini importation at a young age. I am 25 today and I am thinking toward retirement.

When you discover your path early, that is what happens. It's not too late.

Since I've lots of time to spare, I've decided to guide as many as possible through entrepreneurial articles.

Visit www.bloghomies.com. to get a peek

Keep it to yourself and don’t sell lies to people all in the name of advertising “Audio 25 and looking forward to retirement”

4 Likes

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2020
pchat me
Brokenfm:
Good morning guy's. I'm not begging for money but for a job, I lost my job during this covid19 shit, I have been depressed but fighting it and praying for things to get better. Please if you have any job that I can do please help me and link me up because things are so so so hard. We all rise by lifting other's and Thank you and God bless you
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Realtalk20: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2020
angry

Jesus of Nazareth

Read the comments and you will realize alot of Nigerians are very dumb , stupid and have extremely low IQs wow!!

Some are saying who will they blame when hush puppie is in prison?? , some are talking that yeah this was done by a white guy..

You are all very stupid!! This was the same crime hush puppie commited the club is just now coming out to release this information officially!

The Americans released this information same with Dubia earlier but the UK club never did

How hard is that for a brain to process ?

No wonder my HR friend always cried that most Nigerians are unemployable...

I mean wow .. how dumb are Nigerians really?

Passive Intelligence isn't that hard haba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Iamvetlander(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:

U have been marked present. Any other thing else to say?

Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by GodWrites: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

Keep it to yourself and don’t sell lies to people all in the name of advertising “Audio 25 and looking forward to retirement”

The time you waste on NL, channel it into a skill or business and thank me in two years' time. Nothing is impossible if you know how it works.
Re: A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2020
unique attachment hair wig for women Innovators, experts in quality hairstyles & extensions. Call or WhatsApp 090646173282 for all type of weavor and attachment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.