Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Webster Group Of Company Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment (4524 Views)

A Foremost Construction Company Recruitment (Experienced). / Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company Recruitment (6 Positions) - ABHR Consulting / Jobs: Levi Webster Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by oldtrafford007: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning, Guys.

Happy September!!

Has anyone heard about the interview from the candidate that went for the position of Fork lift Operator at WGVL Lagos Branch?

Please, would appreciate if a feedback is given.

Cheers!!
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by oldtrafford007: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
icagbons:
Good morning guys. A friend of mine applied for Forklift Operator, after several mails from them in the recruitment process, filling Google forms and the rest, they finally sent a mail for a test this week Wednesday. Who got this?

Good morning, icagbons.
Happy September!!

Have you got any information regards the interview from your friend who went for Fork lift Operator position yet?

Cheers!!
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nobody has so far received any other mail for interview with the other role advertised?
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nope....

I even tried chatting up the admin of the group on WhatsApp, but i didn't get any reply...

I suspect that maybe the recruitment has either been concluded or it has been called off...
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Honestly, I don't just know what these people are up to. They keep making promises and giving updates but not able to keep it.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by oldtrafford007: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Perhaps there's few hitches. I saw a news of indictment on NDDC project, which they strongly deny.

I have a hunch they'd return with better news.

Patience is key.

Cheers!!
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Anybody with updates?? Cos the way people are exiting the whatsapp group 1/day, i may just join them too...
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Emmywhyte93: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
What's the latest guys
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
So no update from these guys again

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
So las las na so this recruitment take close o
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Tammynator(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2021
jasonex4:
So las las na so this recruitment take close o
No. They contacted my friend and told her she's successful. But, the whole process looks unprofessional. She is yet to resume though.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tammynator:

No. They contacted my friend and told her she's successful. But, the whole process looks unprofessional. She is yet to resume though.

Its well...
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Gabson100(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's a company reportedly owned by Emmanuel Uduaghan, a former governor of Delta State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria And CNSSL Sacked Workers Of Over 1500 Struggle / I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... / Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.