Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" (43943 Views)

FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by SIONKPO1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
authority2006:

Stop barking
so why disturbing the peace here
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by sulaimania2003(m): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2020
prekumohtim:

I thought i was talking to a sane mind .
I beg carry your frustrated self go front .I won't abuse you despite your abusive comment .
I can see you want to remain like a slave !!
Because after you have given permanency,you will still stage after another protest after two years for increment of your monthly payment !.
And another one after four years for another benefit !!!
I wish you well as u struggle for your freedom gradually
Despite the fact that you can be free now .
Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Tirips(f): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2020
ojun50:
Nothing, dey should go and start a business
help me please
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Tirips(f): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2020
crossfm:
The level of poverty is this country is alarming. Just imagine how graduates are protesting for 30k job.

The government should look into their demands. They should conduct a comprehensive interview for them.If possible get an agency to do the interview. Those who scale through should be employed, most especially as teachers.Because,the education sector is a big mess.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by mranova(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Poorboy:
Government don't have money to employ all of them, so they are just wasting time.

But Government has money to be approving billions for allowances for MDA's.... It seems you are close to the government and you're one of those enjoying the allowances alone. You don't want others to join.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Poorboy: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
mranova:

But Government has money to be approving billions for allowances for MDA's.... It seems you are close to the government and you're one of those enjoying the allowances alone. You don't want others to join.
see you won't understand, government can't retain even 40% of npower beneficiaries as permanent Staff.

Its a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by mranova(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Poorboy:
see you won't understand, government can't retain even 40% of npower beneficiaries as permanent Staff.

Its a fact.

Oga that's not true. On 30k/month? Oh please!
How much was released for Customs to buy computers alone or other monies released. I'm not an Npower beneficiary but this government is capable of sustaing 500,000 of them. Do you know how many federal government agencies do secret employment daily? Why not fix these people there?
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by leonard509(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2020
crossfm:
You are right,from my right up you will deduce that we are saying the same thing.
I made mention of comprehensive interview and screening. Some persons might not go through teaching school,but are still good teachers. While some after teaching college still sucks at teaching.
true
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by KnzMoney(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2020
iLUCID:
SMH

Only fools will join that protest, especially the idiots from batch A.

Quote me anywhere, I'll defend my stance with my balls in my hands

You're a stupid idiot
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Poorboy: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2020
mranova:

Oga that's not true. On 30k/month? Oh please!
How much was released for Customs to buy computers alone or other monies released. I'm not an Npower beneficiary but this government is capable of sustaing 500,000 of them. Do you know how many federal government agencies do secret employment daily? Why not fix these people there?
if they turn permanent staff they will earn not less than 70k that will depend on the MDA they are posted, they can also earn as much as 92k to 200k. So do the maths.

The number of npower beneficiaries is more than what the Federal Government can afford on a permanent staffing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by od4life(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Poorboy:
if they turn permanent staff they will earn not less than 70k that will depend on the MDA they are posted they can earn as much as 92k to 200k. So do the maths.

So what will now happen to other incoming npower guys? Will the government also permanent them? Because the whole thing makes no sense to me.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by omojeesu(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
PUSH14:
Npower batch A & B beneficiaries cut across from various states of the federation are currently protesting in Abuja

They are clamouring for permanent placements and jobs

More info to follow as it progresses

That's the mentality that schooling creates.

To be certificated for jobs.

Not to be innovative and creative and be an entrepreneur!

We are certificated not educated!
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Poorboy: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2020
od4life:

So what will now happen to other incoming npower guys? Will the government also permanent them? Because the whole thing makes no sense to me.
you get the gist, inasmuch as it's hard for the npower beneficiaries but let them use their brains and reason logically.

My advice to them look for who can give them job in any of the Federal Government agencies and stop wasting time

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Imstrong2(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
sulaimania2003:

I beg carry your frustrated self go front .I won't abuse you despite your abusive comment .
I can see you want to remain like a slave !!
Because after you have given permanency,you will still stage after another protest after two years for increment of your monthly payment !.
And another one after four years for another benefit !!!
I wish you well as u struggle for your freedom gradually
Despite the fact that you can be free now .
Stay blessed
human nature is insatiable, when you help a thirsty stranger with water,he would eventually start asking for food and even more, soon reality will dawn and everyone will return to normal thing that will enhance self discovery and personal development.everything is about time bro.dont waste your energy replying them again even if they insult you
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by pmoye(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Madam, are you saying you are not one of the lazy youths?

Corp members are not collecting their allowee for absolutely nothing.
N-power beneficiaries have services they too render for the money they are paid.

The lazy Nigerian youths are the ones that do absolutely nothing and yet feel entitled to a life of luxury provided by those who are doing absolutely everything to make a living.

Cut down on attacking Nigerians biko. What Nigerians are facing right now, Nigerian youths are not responsible for the larger part. It is not the government's job to provide jobs or distribute money in the first place. But unfortunately, many of you don't understand the game being played by your political slavemasters. They dish you 30k monthly because they have elections to win. You call them saviours and you hand over to them your votes alongside your rather large dose of docility. Then they win the elections and you start screaming that the distribution of 30k should go round.... Instead of you to engage them responsibly. All any responsible Nigerian should demand from the government is a good economy conducive for the growth of Nigerians and their businesses. It is the responsibility of private citizens like you to build corporations and businesses and employ other Nigerians... but many of you are too busy branding others lazy and praying that the dole-out will go around.

In the next 10 years, let's see how much of that 30k you're dying over will make sense in your lives.

SweetCunt97:
But govt need to engage other beneficiaries naw. It's just like corpers begging govt to extend their service year... E no make sense.

Too many lazy youths out there. They wanna b getting 30k for doing absolutely nothing.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by SweetCunt97(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
pmoye:
Madam, are you saying you are not one of the lazy youths?

Corp members are not collecting their allowee for absolutely nothing.
N-power beneficiaries have services they too render for the money they are paid.

The lazy Nigerian youths are the ones that do absolutely nothing and yet feel entitled to a life of luxury provided by those who are doing absolutely everything to make a living.

Cut down on attacking Nigerians biko. What Nigerians are facing right now, Nigerian youths are not responsible for the larger part. It is not the government's job to provide jobs or distribute money in the first place. But unfortunately, many of you don't understand the game being played by your political slavemasters. They dish you 30k monthly because they have elections to win. You call them saviours and you hand over to them your votes alongside your rather large dose of docility. Then they win the elections and you start screaming that the distribution of 30k should go round.... Instead of you to engage them responsibly. All any responsible Nigerian should demand from the government is a good economy conducive for the growth of Nigerians and their businesses. It is the responsibility of private citizens like you to build corporations and businesses and employ other Nigerians... but many of you are too busy branding others lazy and praying that the dole-out will go around.

In the next 10 years, let's see how much of that 30k you're dying over will make sense in your lives.

I really don't blame you for that your first comment. Funny how you contradicting yourself. Will you be were you are today if you were relaxed in collecting peanuts?

Yes the youths need to make the leaders accountable but fighting for 30k ain't d way forward. Corruption has simply eaten deep into our society, that's all.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by sulaimania2003(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Imstrong2:
human nature is insatiable, when you help a thirsty stranger with water,he would eventually start asking for food and even more, soon reality will dawn and everyone will return to normal thing that will enhance self discovery and personal development.everything is about time bro.dont waste your energy replying them again even if they insult you
Thank my brother.May God continue to bless you.
Ameen
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Mummymahdi(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poorboy:
Government don't have money to employ all of them, so they are just wasting time.

Really !

Bro,,are u a Nigerian ?
Govt can pay all Nigerian youths a token not to talk of less than a million youth.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by mranova(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poorboy:
if they turn permanent staff they will earn not less than 70k that will depend on the MDA they are posted, they can also earn as much as 92k to 200k. So do the maths.

The number of npower beneficiaries is more than what the Federal Government can afford on a permanent staffing.

Sir, my point is government has the MONEY to cater for 500,000 of them @30k/month.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Imstrong2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
sulaimania2003:

Thank my brother.May God continue to bless you.
Ameen
u ar welcome
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by pmoye(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oh no you can't blame me now... At least we used to be friends... Me I was just looking for your trouble ni.
And you're right, there's no future in collecting peanuts from this horrible political system we have in the country.

And let's forget about corruption for a second... it just doesn't make sense to keep talking about it. Corruption has won in Nigeria and it is high time we accepted that. Everyone yapping about corruption in Nigeria is also corrupt. Every single one. From parents, to children, to clerics, to teachers, to students, to the police, the lawyers, judges, the politicians,... everyone. Corruption is the most thriving trade in Nigeria and we have unconsciously accepted it.

If corruption were to be out of the equation, a significant percentage of Nigerian students will both be unable to get admission or to graduate.
A significant percentage of clerics will have no insane wealth to flaunt and will have to get a proper job.
A significant percentage of doctors will stay put in their stations instead of diverting patients to their private clinics.
A significant percentage of businesses will properly audit their accounts and pay the right taxes as at when due...

The list is endless, and in short every single common man would feel the biting and devastating impact of no-corruption at least for about a decade before Nigerians truly imbibe the discipline of leading corruption-free life.

Abeg, let's respect corruption o, it is Nigeria's biggest sugar daddy.

SweetCunt97:
I really don't blame you for that your first comment. Funny how you contradicting yourself. Will you be were you are today if you were relaxed in collecting peanuts?

Yes the youths need to make the leaders accountable but fighting for 30k ain't d way forward. Corruption has simply eaten deep into our society, that's all.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Poorboy: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
mranova:

Sir, my point is government has the MONEY to cater for 500,000 of them @30k/month.
That's why they are bringing in new batch of npower beneficiaries so the national cake can go round.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Poorboy: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Really !

Bro,,are u a Nigerian ?
Govt can pay all Nigerian youths a token not to talk of less than a million youth.
A token of how much?
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
pmoye:
Oh no you can't blame me now... At least we used to be friends... Me I was just looking for your trouble ni.
And you're right, there's no future in collecting peanuts from this horrible political system we have in the country.

And let's forget about corruption for a second... it just doesn't make sense to keep talking about it. Corruption has won in Nigeria and it is high time we accepted that. Everyone yapping about corruption in Nigeria is also corrupt. Every single one. From parents, to children, to clerics, to teachers, to students, to the police, the lawyers, judges, the politicians,... everyone. Corruption is the most thriving trade in Nigeria and we have unconsciously accepted it.

If corruption were to be out of the equation, a significant percentage of Nigerian students will both be unable to get admission or to graduate.
A significant percentage of clerics will have no insane wealth to flaunt and will have to get a proper job.
A significant percentage of doctors will stay put in their stations instead of diverting patients to their private clinics.
A significant percentage of businesses will properly audit their accounts and pay the right taxes as at when due...

The list is endless, and in short every single common man would feel the biting and devastating impact of no-corruption at least for about a decade before Nigerians truly imbibe the discipline of leading corruption-free life.

Abeg, let's respect corruption o, it is Nigeria's biggest sugar daddy.

Good we Agree.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by crossfm: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Tirips post=92044033]
help me[/quoteIf you are ready to engage in lifestyle business or sheepdropping let me know.you don't actually need money to start.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by nextstep(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
master69:
The MB u used in typing this thing is equally good enough to start up a business on your own too.

Oh, my existing business paid for the MB grin

Or was it the dividends from my portfolio...? can't remember wink
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by Tirips(f): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=crossfm post=92056062][/quote]
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by highbee02: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2020
crossfm:
You didn't read my post well,or you misunderstood me.I specifically made mention of a comprehensive screening and interview. I never said the government should absorb all of them.Only the competent ones should be retained. By so doing the ones that are not qualified for the job will see know body to blame.

I know you will argue with me based on the fact that they never attended teachers college but trust me a lot of graduate have what it takes to be a teacher.

They may know WHAT to teach but WHEN & HOW to teach may be a challenge to those without teaching qualification. Erase the general belief that ANYBODY CAN TEACH. We call them "cheaters" and not TEACHERS.

Educationists are clamouring for the abolishment of PGDE & sandwich programmes if teaching is to be fully professionalised like medicine, law and engineering.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by cameeeeel(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
PastorFire:
Is that supposed to be your problem? Are you the employer? If fate favoured one, must you protest over your own?.
Money that you ought to have invested something little with it by now. Civil servant mentality. Make i die on top salary.
invest on money that comes only 65th day of the Month..
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" by PastorFire: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
cameeeeel:
invest on money that comes only 65th day of the Month..
My brother, i understand your position. But no matter how difficult it is, you can still afford to keep 5k aside. My point is, saving is possible with disciplin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Made Hills Solution / Federal Civil Service Commission.,fct.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.