Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! (503 Views)

Who Noticed Airtel Has Started Putting Limit To Night Browsing?. / Airtel Has The NIGHT PLAN Currently, Belive It Or Not! / HELP: AIRTEL Sim Blocked.. Requires PUK Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! by LuciusX: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2020
A friend of mine got me an airtel line sometime in February and since the beginning of the lockdown I haven't been able to receive calls. The line was duly registered and has been recharged regularly. I got it for the attractive data bundles they offered. I can make calls but to receive calls is the issue. I also have tried to get across to their customer care reps. but I can't get through. Please help cause I need to use it urgently. I am told that if the line is called it redirects to voicemail.
Re: Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! by blend504(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Register sim again... recharge make call, message or browse before 24hr

1 Like

Re: Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! by sniper619(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
LuciusX:
A friend of mine got me an airtel line sometime in February and since the beginning of the lockdown I haven't been able to receive calls. The line was duly registered and has been recharged regularly. I got it for the attractive data bundles they offered. I can make calls but to receive calls is the issue. I also have tried to get across to their customer care reps. but I can't get through. Please help cause I need to use it urgently. I am told that if the line is called it redirects to voicemail.
Maybe you barred incoming calls on that particular device. Try changing the settings or using another phone to test it.

1 Like

Re: Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! by LuciusX: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
sniper619:

Maybe you barred incoming calls on that particular device. Try changing the settings or using another phone to test it.
Thanks boss! I've done just that and it's been resolved.
Re: Help! Airtel Has Failed Me! by sniper619(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
LuciusX:
Thanks boss! I've done just that and it's been resolved.
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Headphone Discussions / . / Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.