Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen (22824 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
jagorinho:

list the reasons why Amaechi is better than him.
You should know his shallow minded reason. rail.
had it been Fashola is in charge of transportation, he would have been praised much better.
Meanwhile, all those ongoing road construction across all geo political zone is Nothing to them. Hypocrites.
Everything is about 2023, we know or how can Ameachi they hate than evil indefinitely became their pride! Useless Hypocrites
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by jagorinho: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

Is there any road worse that enugu onitsha ? Nope at least in the east ....but it's a federal road ....not shut up
You see, you are a fool, Wike Repaired Federal roads and was credited by the Federal Government, are people using that road not from south east? you better keep shut, the only south east state I have not been to is Ebonyi, and I can boldly tell you,south east has the worst road network in southern Nigeria, the sub soil is not just strong enough. You better come out clean so people can help you instead of bragging over nothing....empty vessel
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by jagorinho: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u and see that already even if I list u would be too dumb to see it
you have not said anything, I doubt you have anything to say, you are always empty, the Chinese are in total control of the rail projects so tell me the spectacular thing Ameachi is up to, don't let me believe you are a mediocre.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by mrvitalis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
jagorinho:

You see, you are a fool, Wike Repaired Federal roads and was credited by the Federal Government, are people using that road not from south east? you better keep shut, the only south east state I have not been to is Ebonyi, and I can boldly tell you,south east has the worst road network in southern Nigeria, the sub soil is not just strong enough. You better come out clean so people can help you instead of bragging over nothing....empty vessel
No region criticise their leaders more than igbos

Have u talked about how otta road is ?

But when igbos cry for marginalization u say it's a lie .. hypocrisy
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by earnit3: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
why
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by jagorinho: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

No region criticise their leaders more than igbos

Have u talked about how otta road is ?

But when igbos cry for marginalization u say it's a lie .. hypocrisy
Do you know the meaning of marginalization? I doubt it, your states do collect allowance monthly, what are they using it for? you people cry marginalization as if the federal government is withholding funds meant for south east states, your governors are up to nothing but Tinubu is your problem.....how about ugwu leaves Anambra was exporting the other time? lol

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by mrvitalis(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
jagorinho:

Do you know the meaning of marginalization? I doubt it, your states do collect allowance monthly, what are they using it for? you people cry marginalization as if the federal government is withholding funds meant for south east states, your governors are up to nothing but Tinubu is your problem.....how about ugwu leaves Anambra was exporting the other time? lol
U are here saying all the federal road in Igbo land are bad ..now u come here and ask if I know what's marginalization ?

The roads u passed are they state roads ?
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Shakathezulu1: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

Abi o. And someone here is quoting that we only deposit it, not production.. Something wey we dey produce am excess.

I don put my gear for park mode abeg.
During secondary school days,na over excess. When I got to understand the importance of Bitumen on roads,I come dey wonder,y Dem no come pick the ones whey dey inside school den.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Buffalo2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
There's nothing we don't import...
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Alajiki:

Oh! My God!

Bro, you are a wizard!

I hope you don't charge too much oooo!

Chat me on whatsapp sir
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by jagorinho: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

U are here saying all the federal road in Igbo land are bad ..now u come here and ask if I know what's marginalization ?

The roads u passed are they state roads ?
Most of the roads are bad irrespective whether it is state or federal, all most all roads linking all towns in Enugu and anambra are in bad state, I did not really explore Abia and Imo like that but on Enugu and Anambra I can tell you what I saw.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Alajiki(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Marveworld:

Chat me on whatsapp sir

Your digits
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by ZayedBaidu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
A country with huge bitumen deposits wasting fallow in Ondo state now import same. What a pitiable situation we found ourselves in.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
jagorinho:

Most of the roads are bad irrespective whether it is state or federal, all most all roads linking all towns in Enugu and anambra are in bad state, I did not really explore Abia and Imo like that but on Enugu and Anambra I can tell you what I saw.
Anambra ? See lie anambra have one of the best community roads in Nigeria ...any road bad in anambra is a federal road Oga
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Legendaryd(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
this wicked government still dey import bitumen way be say na we get petroleum

bitumen is obtained naturally or
as a residue from petroleum
distillation.
Bro we have the highest deposit of bitumen in whole world after Canada, na devil Go purnish all of them
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Shormiey(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pusyiter:
We are in third richest in bitumen deposit in the world if I am not mistaken
I know of a place in Ondo State that you cannot dig up to 10 feet before the water turns black because of bitumen deposit.
Yet, we import?
Well, even fuel we even produce, we also import it then what?
Nigeria, a theater of the absurd.

Second not third bro....
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Shormiey(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
okeyglm:
let them not confuse you people. Nigeria bitumen is of low grade quality hence can not be use as asphalt.
Lemme not talk.....are you a geologist? Or petrophysicist, or petrochemical engineer...if not shut the hell up....olodo
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by jagorinho: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

Anambra ? See lie anambra have one of the best community roads in Nigeria ...any road bad in anambra is a federal road Oga
lol, you can keep dishing out those stats to console yourself , people on ground know better, out of these states I have been to in southern Nigeria, the roads of those two south eastern states are wrecks.....a dead Lagos is better than a viable East, hope you won't kill yourself being bitter towards something that is above you in all ramifications.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by olawalepopoola: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
this wicked government still dey import bitumen way be say na we get petroleum

bitumen is obtained naturally or
as a residue from petroleum
distillation.
Nigeria has the second largest deposit of bitumen in the world after Canada. It found in the Dahomey Basin SW Nigeria
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by olawalepopoola: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pusyiter:
We are in third richest in bitumen deposit in the world if I am not mistaken
I know of a place in Ondo State that you cannot dig up to 10 feet before the water turns black because of bitumen deposit.
Yet, we import?
Well, even fuel we even produce, we also import it then what?
Nigeria, a theater of the absurd.

No it is second after Athabasca in Canada.
Ilubirin-Agabu is a type locality of bitumen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by NGpatriot: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
tamdun:

When was the first time you came to Lagos

He never left his village, obviously.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by johnmartus(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
You're mind ph boy.
tamdun:

When was the first time you came to Lagos
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by sojayy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
lomprico:

counter his claims don't bring tribalism here, he did not mention any tribe in his post.

we have very bad, evil, wicked and greedy leaders, the wealth we have generated as a nation since 1960 is more than enough to make us greater than Dubai.

we need to wake up as youths in this country instead of fighting over whose thief is better than the other.
U r now talking !
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by NGpatriot: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
With Ondo state sitting on 42 billion barrels of Bitumen, we shouldn't be importing any Bitumen.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
ican2020:
Importing bitumen into Nigeria when we have it in commercial quantities.

What is wrong with Nigeria?

Shame to all Nigeria leaders, both past and especially present.

And it will never be well with whoever did these to Nigeria
Nigeria don't need any Caucasian or Chinese for road construction, this is what Nigeria should make done 5years ago.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
ican2020:
Importing bitumen into Nigeria when we have it in commercial quantities.

What is wrong with Nigeria?

Shame to all Nigeria leaders, both past and especially present.

And it will never be well with whoever did these to Nigeria
Nigeria don't need any Caucasian or Chinese for road construction, this is what Nigeria should have done 5years ago.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by PHAYOL81: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrvitalis:
Fashiola was over hyped as governor ... honestly the first time I went to Lagos as a pH boy I was disappointed ...from airport to lekki ...not a single standard road ...the worst is that lekki epe Express

Now he has failed as a minister too

As a governor he was no we're near aklabio and ameachi in any aspect

Is it not you, again? You can wail all you want Jare, make Lagos dey continue to dey give you more headache by improving everyday. Please, do open a thread for this too. Incase you need a bucket for your tears, I can recommend to you where to get the biggest one. Happy wailing in advance!

snoopylinus:

You want hype Lagos be that o..OGa Lagos na scam!!

Thank God you guys ain't any of these institutions that assesses these states and cities. And you are not investors who are capitalising on this assessment.I know the state/city you'll want to say is better but check through the internet and see the ratings all the reputable institutions give them both. They are all parts of Nigeria, though, so if it's also doing well, it's good. Moreover, if Lagos's a scam to you you can always go wherever you think is better and stop yourself the pain of having to wail about this all the time. Nobody's hyping Lagos, we know it still has along way to go.
And mind you, the guy asked a simple question. Most roads to Lekki from Airport were constructed long before Fashola and many are still in good condition now without being renovated even since Fashola left so how can there be no single good road?

Akharmony:

i take this to b true. I will prefer past govrnor Ambode to him.
You'll prefer Ambode because he left everything in a rot so you guys can have something to point at. Even most roads that was unfinished under Fashola was ignored. Today, they are the same thing you guys are pointing at to mock Lagos. Can the guy tell us when the Lekki Express he mention suffered that degression and who was in power then?
If Lagos's a scam, leave it for us to worry about. We ain't owing you guys any apology for doing what we are doing.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by kutashi: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
many are mad but few are
roaming the streets.
Thank God you discovered early to know you are one of few roaming the street! And that was the reason your brain couldn't process when they started importing bitumen into the country!
Try Yaba left on your GPRS
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by GoldHorse(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bitumen that is in OVER abundance in Ogun and Ondo state?! It even oozes out on its on in some areas there. We get problem for this country.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by okeyglm: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Shormiey:

Lemme not talk.....are you a geologist? Or petrophysicist, or petrochemical engineer...if not shut the hell up....olodo
olodo. what do you know . anu
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Shormiey(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
okeyglm:

olodo. what do you know . anu
Lemme just laugh....peak "it's in you"....I know your type.....I will never trade words with you. Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / High Court In Orlu, Imo Set Ablaze By Armed Men (Photo) / Dr Mary Iji Dies In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.