Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen (22823 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by okeyglm: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Shormiey:

Lemme just laugh....peak "it's in you"....I know your type.....I will never trade words with you. Bye
nzuzu ajoka. okpo if you don't know ask people in the field. why am I even replying full like you. go ask meaning of glm.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Codes151(m): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Unproductive leaders.

No ideas.
Empty vessels
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by doctuw(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Wolgrace:

Deposit? It means it was rightly achieved through importation. Then, stopping the importation is a wrong move.

Can you explain sir?
I am talking about the natural deposit
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Pusyiter(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Thank you my bro
Shormiey:

Second not third bro....
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Pusyiter(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Thank you my bro
olawalepopoola:

No it is second after Athabasca in Canada.
Ilubirin-Agabu is a type locality of bitumen in Nigeria
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2020
doctuw:
I am talking about the natural deposit

Okay. That's I meant too.
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by RuggedSniper: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen by RuggedSniper: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
teeshawt:
According to https://www.minesandsteel.gov.ng/portfolio/bitumen/#:~:text=The%20estimated%20probable%20reserves%20of,existing%20reserves%20of%20crude%20petroleum.

The estimated probable reserves of bitumen in Ondo State (Southwest region of Nigeria) is 16 billion barrels, while that of tar sands and heavy oil is estimated at 42 billion barrels, almost as twice the amount of existing reserves of crude petroleum.

Nigeria has the second largest deposit of bitumen in the world, spanning approximately 120km. The primary use (70%) of asphalt/bitumen is in road construction, where it is used as the glue or binder mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete.

Naija which way.....

Just the other day, they made move to stop importation of maize/corn....
WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Crude Oil Will Soon Sell For $50 Per Barrel – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.