Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) (5417 Views)

Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin na wa for 9ice o, wetin come be this one...

By the way Lalasticlala please move this to fp, it's your favourite animal we are talking about here.

Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by AK6464(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Mrjo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
See him face, u dey play with snake, well all these animal right people will like this
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by mr1759: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Virginkpekus:
grin na wa for 9ice o, wetin come be this one...

By the way Lalasticlala please move this to fp, it's your favourite animal we are talking about here.

remove Edo from your snake imagination before Edo visit you with mystery you can't recover from.

be warned

3 Likes

Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Drinokrane: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
ok
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by DonEd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wonder what the correlation is between Edo girls and the picture u posted.

Receive sense.
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
DonEd:
I wonder what the correlation is between Edo girls and the picture u posted.

Receive sense.
Are you from edo state?
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
see hin face..in his mind he b like "Monsuru ti ejo yi ba gemije walai oti ku o..Alfa Dauda edakun e sofun ko gbe kuro lorun mi"
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by DozieInc(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
The wonders of Edo
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
the snake fat pass am,no let lala catch u
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dem force am ni?
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by ominilongest(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
la-la...this post is moving to places not front page but places
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Xionez(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol. He seems to be praying on the inside. Is that how to smile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Nbote(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
From d look on his face and his posture, he's trying to hold back d fear by forcing himself to smile lol.. Like those times our mama go beats us and still say "if I hear peeem"

1 Like

Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by SporaD8: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
see him face like sombori wey wan force out poo. who dey force am?
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by fattprince(m): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Are you guys so dumb or should I say blind to see that it was photoshop nee?

1 Like

Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Divineluv14(f): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Guruboi(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Why una see my Edo finish like this... cry
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by Abudu2000(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Op must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.

Smh
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by osemoses1234(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Y 9ice cum be like i
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by goldennugget: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Yoruba man too dey fear

(1) (Reply)

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures / ā€œBenefit Girlsā€ Flaunts Their New Iphones In School Uniform (video) / Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.