Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) (5418 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by yanga24(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigerian singer, Don Jazzy has reacted after his ex-wife sent out a message to him, following the viral news of their failed marriage.

Michelle, in her message to Don, thanked him for his kind expressions about her in his statement about their marriage.
Her message came shortly after Nigerians pleaded with the couple to make amends and come back together, following reports of their divorce.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/don-jazzy-reacts-after-his-ex-wife-michelle-sent-message-to-him

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Henrydonland(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin see as don jazzy con short for wedding pic.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by LikeAking: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
A tru playa!

realashawo.com
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by mrkels(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Useless bloggers .

So where’s his reaction ? Mtcheeew
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by orohbiro(f): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2021
she is too old for baba j now don jazzy need fresh one like me
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Cholls(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2021
My brothers and sisters nawao so Don jazzy has moved from when will you marry to is ex-wife has...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2021
There are two or more lessons to learn from Don Jazzy failed marriage:
1. It is honourable for a man to forge ahead whenever he encountered failed marriage so that he can be successful in his undertakings.
2. I give it to Don Jazzy to maintain his status by not engages in this immoralities on social media and not to have engages himself sex scandal etc.

I believe the duo would have learn their lessons.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2021
orohbiro:
she is too old for baba j now dine jazzy need fresh one like me
cheesy taaa

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Frales6(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2021
at all at all don jazzy with him babe go trend for like 2wks
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Olayinka777(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
orohbiro:
Who dash u fresh!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
E don do nah

Na like this we go dey go
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
orohbiro:
she's still fine and sweet pass you.

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky X Albysnr Vanessa Remix (snippet) Prod By Slomo Chaba / Disney Celebrity Dies After Practicing Yoruba 'religion' / Annie Idibia Caught Romancing Her Husband, 2face In A Nightclub (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.