Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software (969 Views)

In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop / I Need Adobe Cc 2017 And Adobe Indesign Tutorial / Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Creative Designers!!!
Pls am in need of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign Software and Tutorials...
Am willing to pay for this....
I stay in Lagos, Abram Adesanya, Lekki To be precise - But am also willing to come to your location to get these tools.

Thanks...
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Tonytonero1: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm a newbie in graphics. Could you help me with some tutorials on Corel draw pls?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tonytonero1:
I'm a newbie in graphics. Could you help me with some tutorials on Corel draw pls?

Ok should I recommend where you can get it or how do you want it?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Tonytonero1: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Ok should I recommend where you can get it or how do you want it?
if you can recommend where I can get them, I will appreciate it. If you can share, that will be nice too. I really want to learn graphics starting with Corel draw. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Martinick: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Creative Designers!!!

Pls am in need of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign Software and Tutorials...

Am willing to pay a token for this....
Overtime have shake the life off Coreldraw and I can say am pro with it.. Now I want to move over to AdobeTools...

I stay in Lagos, Abram Adesanya, Lekki To be precise - But am also willing to come to your location to get these tools.

Thanks...
Stay blessed

Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Martinick: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Tonytonero1:

Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Creative7(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Tonytonero1:
If you're serious and interested in learning as said, contact /watsapp08058286499. I can take you on that.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Creative7(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Creative Designers!!!

Overtime have shake the life off Coreldraw and I can say am pro with it.. Now I want to move over to AdobeTools...

Thanks...
Stay blessed
Contact for Adobe illustrator, Photoshop software and tutorial, only have InDesign tutorial because I don't use it. Coreldraw does my layout design better.. 08058286499
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Onyeka90210(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Creative Designers!!!

Thanks...
Stay blessed
Check out my link Has all except in design
https://www.nairaland.com/5802206/video-tutorials-web-design-graphic
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Ifysams: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls u don't need tutorial
U need a tutor
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Ifysams: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have a graphic design training school at bogije
We teach Adobe Photoshop and illustrator
Adobe premier pro and Adobe after effect.
Call 07065680406
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by designosaheed: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tonytonero1:

Everything you need is on YouTube. Type "Coreldraw for beginners" and you will see a lot of videos to choose from.

If you can get a mentor or tutor, that will be better. S/he will fast track your learning process.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Tonytonero1: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
designosaheed:

Everything you need is on YouTube. Type "Coreldraw for beginners" and you will see a lot of videos to choose from.

If you can get a mentor or tutor, that will be better. S/he will fast track your learning process.
Okay. Thank you
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by Ifysams: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
U can come over to my office at BOGIJE
I teach graphic design
IFIXDIGITAL ACADEMY
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by oazeez1991(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Creative Designers!!!

Thanks...
Stay blessed

For the softwares, u can get them on getintopcdotcom (write the dot well). Lot of free softwares which have been cracked already and videos of how to install them should u don't know ur way around.

As for Tutorial Videos, u can get them free on YouTube, some free from Udemy, Shawacademy and d likes. As much as u are willing 2 part with ur data and know how 2 use d right keywords 2 search 4 appropriate materials.

What u just need offline is a Mentor who could help u speedup ur learning process and guide u right on d path (this I lack myself and also need cos I've come 2 realize d importance of having one around in every chosen career).

All the best in ur quest Sir.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software by KhingLufem1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
U can get those tutorial on udemy, fiver learn, skillshare, linkedin learning etc or you can use youtube as well.

(1) (Reply)

Art Actually Close To Us, Is Not It? / Urgently Needed - Graphic Artist / Check Out This Cool Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.