Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu (8292 Views)

Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by nisai: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, this is politcs not culture bro no feelings attached from culture thread, this is pure political truth, you guys are sellouts
Pls enlighten me. How are we sellout?
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=gregyboy post=92035486]

[s]Yorubas who are inborn cowards, that cant even rule themselves, yorubas are sell out, i prefer the igbo nepotism it will favour southern nigeria, majorly the east and south south [/s]

I am sure you are either in your early 20s or late teens. It is only people like you that come online and under the cover of anonymity spill fecal matter from your mind.

Ask your elders at home to help you list the names and ethnicities of human rights activists in Nigeria since Independence.

You may not have heard of the following names, but I'm sure your elders will have

Beko Olikoye Ransome Kuti

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Gani Fawehinmi

Woke Soyinka

Omoyele Sowore etc

Go and ask what these people have in common. And that's just a tip of the iceberg.

You say you are Edo, I'm sure you are Igbo, but go right ahead and name any from your region that fought the military junta to a standstill...I'll be waiting here for you...

[s]Yorubas are sellouts to their masters from the north[/s]

Yeah, that's why they formed Amotekun Corp despite Fulani braying. Your region is yet to do anything meaningful in that respect despite your women being raped daily by huge Fulanis gbolas.

Am an edo man attack me as one.....

Won't be surprised if you're Igbo pretending to be Edo.

[s]You all are cowards, puppet to the puppet of the whitemen
[/s]

Says the people who worship the white skin. Isn't that why you ferry your girls to Italy?

[s]Igbo nepotism will favour the east and south south, Yoruba nepotism would favour them and the north, yoruba soon should be lumped as north, they nor fit inside Southern nigeria abeg
They have caused us disunity in Southern nigeria[/s]

Read up on your history textbooks kiddo and stop spewing trash here.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

The more reason why we need to break up Nigeria.

Our liberality is now being taken to be mumuism.

When we get our own country, we can then practice liberalism amongst ourselves.

In this country called Nigeria, it's a dog eat dog situation.

If you aren't ethnocentric, you'll be swallowed by other ravenous ethnicities on the prowl.

We can't continue to live like this. It's not our way of life. We can't allow other ethnicities to mould us to become what we aren't.

And that's why we need our own country, where we set our terms and goals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by LadyExcellency: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

Your are accusing others on what is your stock in trade.

Chief Femi Fani Kayode on Tuesday the 17th of September confirmed the allegation that he filled almost all the vacancies that came up under the ministries of Aviation as well as Culture and Tourism with his ethnic Yoruba indigenes (mainly those from Osun state) during his time as minister in charge of those ministries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1443644/aviation-ministeri-filled-vacancies-ministries

3 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ProfAmaben(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

From your narration,Between referee and boxer, who's superior?
Aside that, he's National leader of ACN then, he was there to show Ngige to the state as the party governorship flag bearer

Mark Clattenburg and Perugia Collina are both greater than Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane, Pele, Eusebio, Van Basten, De Lima, Kroos, Modric etc

Well done.

I respect Tinubu no doubt, but we in the East see him like a former governor that he is. There's nothing Tinubu has achieved that Ngige hasn't achieved and exceeded. Fact.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by bolaji3071(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Nigerian government officials are all there for the money. None of them really cares about the masses. Even Buhari no send

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Ares19bc: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Make legit money viewing and sharing promotional videos https://oamvideon.xyz/689517841674387/
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Ikeast(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
FrLukas:

The more reason why we need to break up Nigeria.

Our liberality is now being taken to be mumuism.

When we get our own country, we can then practice liberalism amongst ourselves.

In this country called Nigeria, it's a dog eat dog situation.

If you aren't ethnocentric, you'll be swallowed by other ravenous ethnicities on the prowl.

We can't continue to live like this. It's not our way of life. We can't allow other ethnicities to mould us to become what we aren't.

And that's why we need our own country, where we set our terms and goals.
Then what are you ppl waiting for,,gather your brothers and protest
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Jax1: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Stop repeating village crap. Where were you SE, and where was SS when SW singlehandedly fought and stood the ground to make sure Jonathan was not rail-roaded by North? If it wasnt for SW Jonathan would have been just a VP. North were harassing him and trying to overrule the law and push VP aside to succeed Yaradua with another Northerner. Where were you cowards? It is an insult to give SW just a Speakership in the windfall of such maneuver. We'd rather have a dry season and endure the 4yrs than be treated like a looser. When his 4yrs was up you saw how SW kicked him and his yanminri pillars out. Did you not see it?

Omoibo speak up i cant hear you. I say did you not see it

Don't change the narrative with your usual lies. Yoruba fought against nothing to keep GEJ @ the helm of leadership when Yaradua was sick. It was late Dora Akunyiri who spoke up @ NEC meetings to demand that GEJ handles the affairs of leadership of the country.

7 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
All this na eye service....noticed the rings in ngige fingers.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by henrysam(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Candidly, Faleke passed his boundary with all these irritating questions he hauled on Ngige.
He asked those question like they had beaf before.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by duncun: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba hate igbos and hate other Nigerians with passion
That’s the meaning of tribalism
They pretend a lot about it... don’t think that your Yoruba friend like you.. big fat lie

If tribalism and hatred can play out at this level... by a Yoruba grown man in public space... imagine wht happen behind close doors

Me... Yoruba people ; No levels

I know them too well
See boss. It's high time we stop all this tribalism stuff. Am a Yoruba with close and intimate Igbo, Fulani and Hausa friends. I've been friends with them for quite a while and no issues. I don't know why you nairalanders don't know anything apart from tribalism. There are different Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba guys cohabiting and living together far outside nairaland without any hate towards each other or tribalism stuff. Why is it that nairalanders can't discuss anything better other than tribalism. Haba. Why nah? And please you people should stop generalizing. Some of us(Yoruba) don't give a Bleep about any tinubu or faleke. Please always direct your anger, hate and your feelings to whatever you've got issue with. Stop generalizing. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:

See boss. It's high time we stop all this tribalism stuff. Am a Yoruba with close and intimate Igbo, Fulani and Hausa friends. I've been friends with them for quite a while and no issues. I don't know why you nairalanders don't know anything apart from tribalism. There are different Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba guys cohabiting and living together far outside nairaland without any hate towards each other or tribalism stuff. Why is it that nairalanders can't discuss anything better other than tribalism. Haba. Why nah? And please you people should stop generalizing. Some of us(Yoruba) don't give a Bleep about any tinubu or faleke. Please always direct your anger, hate and your feelings to whatever you've got issue with. Stop generalizing. Thank you.

So you free all those Yoruba tribalist ffor nairaland... na me you come preach..

Typical Yoruba human....

Bayerebe

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by TAO11(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:
••• you guys are sellouts
Am I missing something, nisai?

Did this poor slave not argue for months that Benin monarchs/leaders are sellouts who licked the Ooni’s boots and Awolowo’s boots, and also made Edo people lick them??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by nisai: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
TAO11:
Am I missing something, nisai?

Did this poor slave not argue for months that Benin monarchs/leaders are sellouts who licked the Ooni’s boots and Awolowo’s boots, and also made Edo people lick them??
Yes he did.

Chai, I regret doing this! I have just attracted another rounds of whooping to my Benin brother, gregboy. grin grin

Tao, pls show mercy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by richie240: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:

Osinbajo is a wise man and he knows you more than you know yourselves.. dunno if your minds are carved with evil and betrayal

You think majority of us don't know why you lots are praising and dancing behind Atiku? So you can covertly carry out a coup, overthrow his government and install yourselves as rulers in Nigeria. That we keep quiet doesn't mean we don't know what ya'll are capable of.
Nzeogwu did it once and Igbos all over the North were singing and dancing over the death of Sarduana, a jihadist according to them in the hands of Igbos. Facts are there for you.

Not only Osinbajo, but majority of Yorubas with discerning minds do strictly Yoruba.
grin grin grin
They can't keep their 'naked' secrets sef:

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:

Yes, Igbos are filled with nepotism. But once Biafra is whispered, you immediately switch to oppose it. Why not lend your support and help ease the wicked Igbo out of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Its good Ngige gave him back spicy hot. It was a disrespectful question that have no relevance with the problems on ground

I totally agree. Don't be surprised that the foolish analysis that infuriated Ngige had already been discussed scornfully within Asiwaju's inner circle, which Faleke belongs. He then saw the opportunity presented by the hearing and wanted to use that as a platform to publicly spite Ngige to further prove his loyalty to Tinubu and got burnt badly.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
It's really paining you, if not you won't be ranting in every thread like this.
The difference is clear, tertiary is different from secondary

After raising Ngige's hands, what then hapoened? He lost woefully showing that Jagagban is an inconsequential entity outside Ikeja, how much more in SE.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Yorubasareslave: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jax1:

Don't change the narrative with your usual lies. Yoruba fought against nothing to keep GEJ @ the helm of leadership when Yaradua was sick. It was late Dora Akunyiri who spoke up @ NEC meetings to demand that GEJ handles the affairs of leadership of the country.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
nkwuocha1:
There was no reason for him to include Tinubu in the discussion.For me,he should have just yab faleke to the finish.

Dragging Tinubu into it wasn't necessary though.

Faleke does not have any pedigree or image worthy of any 'yabbing'. Ngige needed to lump him with someone bigger, whose interest he is representing, so that the object could be sizable enough.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Stop repeating village crap. Where were you SE, and where was SS when SW singlehandedly fought and stood the ground to make sure Jonathan was not rail-roaded by North? If it wasnt for SW Jonathan would have been just a VP. North were harassing him and trying to overrule the law and push VP aside to succeed Yaradua with another Northerner. Where were you cowards? It is an insult to give SW just a Speakership in the windfall of such maneuver. We'd rather have a dry season and endure the 4yrs than be treated like a looser. When his 4yrs was up you saw how SW kicked him and his yanminri pillars out. Did you not see it?

Where are the Yorubas now the Fulani are harrassing and ridiculing their own son, Osibanjo?
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How many times have igbos appointed an Edo person into prominence in national politics.

How many Edo people of prominence served under Jonathan?

On two occasions, Tinubu was asked to nominate the APC party chairman and he nominated Edo people in Oyegun and Oshiomole..

Edo currently enjoys having two ministrial slots that other Yoruba state outside Lagos doesn't enjoy as result of those party chairman affiliation. This is despite the fact that APC has never won a national election in Edo state before

Tinubu supported the emergence of Omo Agege to the DSP position despite a deliberate attempt by Certain PDP cacus of igbo extraction to demonise him.

I have always said that there is nothing worst than Edo person in this world.

I swear Tinubu would have been better off supporting Amechi as the party chairman.

Don't add lieing to your already bad reputation. Tinubu did not nominate any APC chairman. Who is he to nominate a whole party chairman. As what? You guys should limit that overbloated image ascribed to Tinubu to your gullible semi-literate selves mbok.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by honeyB2018: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Your reply, shows your level of stupidity and lack of proper understanding of the political situation in Nigeria. So it was only the SW that stood for GEJ then? Did you see why Yorubas, will constantly be a political problem to the people of Southern Nigeria. You have forgotten the heroic stand of.the Late Proff. Dora Akunyili, who stood against the canals and call that GEJ be recognized as the substantive president
You sold your right to the North and turn around to blame GEJ for neglecting your zone, are you not stupidity and coward?
You denied your own son Obj, and the SE and other regions made him president, and your are abusing us, are you not an ungrateful?
You see your life, the Judas Iscariot of the Southern Nigeria?
Cowards like you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by okrote4real: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol. They met their match. Nigige don't just come out without evidence.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Wailerint: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba hate igbos and hate other Nigerians with passion
That’s the meaning of tribalism
They pretend a lot about it... don’t think that your Yoruba friend like you.. big fat lie

If tribalism and hatred can play out at this level... by a Yoruba grown man in public space... imagine wht happen behind close doors

Me... Yoruba people ; No levels

I know them too well
... so a quote like this exist yet there a moderator on this forum.
Please note that Tinubu is in no place same politics rank with anyone from east or south south, not even Jonathan. Ngige that cannot win an election against small politicians. the only thing an Igbo man can do is to make mouth and spit rubbish, a federal worker that was opportune to stay in 1004 in via comparing himself to Tinubu.
As far as I’m concerned, his been pitied and offered an appointment is as a result of Tinubu’s magnanimity.
You guys are politically irrelevant, until you realized this you will continue to fool yourselves .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiodun: Ogun Ready To Begin COVID-19 Vaccination, Launch Amotekun In Yewaland / Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars / TRANSCRIPT Of President Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.