Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu (8299 Views)

Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Yorubasarecurse: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

When Alimodu sheriff position and turn him to statue Yoruba no see mouth cough
Tinubu escape sheriff hot slap that day .. thanks to buhari that calmed situation..

But on top ngige all Yoruba wan Bare fangs..so sorry for Yoruba ...

Las las no mouth dem get.... if otherwise make them try and collect mean mean

Yoruba wan call ngige Tinubu boy... they believe as whole of Yoruba land they worship Tinubu make ngige and other Nigerians follow them worship Tinubu... fulls

Na only Tinubu don help person before ... Yoruba go help you with little thing... them go use that thing to blackmail you worship them...

How many times hausa Fulani wey keep Tinubu as Lagos puppet don ever make noise about it

Yoruba sef...
That tribal hatred that runs deep in majority them is wht I call the “Yoruba”in them..against Nigerians

Ordinary, the expose once get sense... though atimes they still display that Yoruba in them
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by prophetfire: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
flokii:

Ask Edwin Clark and Jonathan's kinsmen about those who hijacked GEJ's govt. You'll get your answer.

Yorubas campaigned massively for GEJ in 2011, saved his ass from disgrace. but your people hijacked his govt. and turned GEJ against Yorubas and his own people.

What achievement can GEJ point to in his homeland? Nothing all because of you people
Is that so? So could U name those ur own people dt hijacked his govt please? So how was those ur own people able to stop him from doing developmental projects in his place? Explain how they hypnotised him.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by castrogee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mynd44, lalasticlala,

This needs to be on FP, so that people can get the full picture of what transpired at the NASS

6 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Faleke did not ask any outraging question. His question was in fact respectful and he showed Omoluabi demeanor to Ngige. Appears there is an underlying issue that triggered Ngige's outrage.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
castrogee:
Mynd44, lalasticlala,

This needs to be on FP, so that people can get the full picture of what transpired at the NASS

I agree. Ngige went out of line. Nigerians want to know why he is living in VI but favoring Anambra people.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by gregyboy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
flokii:
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

Yorubas who are inborn cowards, that cant even rule themselves, yorubas are sell out, i prefer the igbo nepotism it will favour southern nigeria, majorly the east and south south

Yorubas are sellouts to their masters from the north

Am an edo man attack me as one.....

You all are cowards, puppet to the puppet of the whitemen

Igbo nepotism will favour the east and south south, Yoruba nepotism would favour them and the north, yoruba soon should be lumped as north, they nor fit inside Southern nigeria abeg
They have caused us disunity in Southern nigeria

8 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by honeyB2018: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
flokii:
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

During GEJ time, the Speakership position, was zoned to the Southwest, who sold it to the North? And you said you were marginalized.

9 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Lipscomb(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yes he is a fool Because he take your brother to a flawless.
BlackfireX:
Now I get the full story...

Faleke was a complete fool
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by nkwuocha1: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
There was no reason for him to include Tinubu in the discussion.For me,he should have just yab faleke to the finish.

Dragging Tinubu into it wasn't necessary though.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by duncun: 1:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by hammer8: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2020
NGIGE WAS RIGHT, HIM AND TINUBU ARE MATE.

FALEKE IS A BOY BOY...

3 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by redsun(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2020
How could that man have been a governor twice, a senator and a minister with that thug-like demeanour? It is obvious he is lying.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:50am On Jul 24, 2020
honeyB2018:

During GEJ time, the Speakership position, was zoned to the Southwest, who sold it to the North? And you said you were marginalized.

Stop repeating village crap. Where were you SE, and where was SS when SW singlehandedly fought and stood the ground to make sure Jonathan was not rail-roaded by North? If it wasnt for SW Jonathan would have been just a VP. North were harassing him and trying to overrule the law and push VP aside to succeed Yaradua with another Northerner. Where were you cowards? It is an insult to give SW just a Speakership in the windfall of such maneuver. We'd rather have a dry season and endure the 4yrs than be treated like a looser. When his 4yrs was up you saw how SW kicked him and his yanminri pillars out. Did you not see it?

Omoibo speak up i cant hear you. I say did you not see it

3 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by johntolu: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2020
duncun:

Which section/part of yoruba is he leading ?

This is Gani adams The Aare Ona Kankanfo of Yorubaland

Adams declared that, Tinubu was never a member of any Yoruba socio cultural group, where leaders are properly trained and built with Yoruba ideology and philosophy.

"All the issues raised in the said interview were nothing but the truth because they outweighed the response from Agarawu. Tinubu's quest for power is Hitlerish and no sane Yoruba man will like to identify with the former governor of Lagos state. He should name three unique things he had done for the Yoruba race.

“Tinubu had a hand in the breakup of all the socio cultural groups in Yorubaland, Afenifere, OPC, YCE, others. He whittled down the popularity of PRONACO. The OPC under Aare's leadership broke up into groups. He sponsored the renegades in Somolu, Ilorin,and Ibadan. Now those groups have gone under and they are of no relevance at the moment.

“Afenifere had a bitter story to tell about him. The Yoruba socio cultural group had been in existence since 1948, he had infiltrated the group with Afenifere Renewal group. He went to the presidency with another group led by Pa Ayo Fasanmi, saying they are the authentic Afenifere.YCE is presently another victim of Tinubu's political chicanery", he said

He continued, "The new Yoruba World Congress that is just starting are presently feeling the heat of his infiltration, with some of its top member resigning with no genuine reason. Even there was an unconfirmed reports that the Lagos state government slowed down on the implementation of the Amotekun Security outfit because they are waiting for bourdillion's go ahead.

In a sane society, this man will be termed a traitor

Bros, Are you sure those are Gani Adams words?
Kindly present source if you have any.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Superwave: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba hate igbos and hate other Nigerians with passion
That’s the meaning of tribalism
They pretend a lot about it... don’t think that your Yoruba friend like you.. big fat lie

If tribalism and hatred can play out at this level... by a Yoruba grown man in public space... imagine wht happen behind close doors

Me... Yoruba people ; No levels

I know them too well

Even your igbo tribesmen will be shocked at the level of lie your inherited from your igbotic lying father.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Iamgrey5(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:

Yorubas who are inborn cowards, that cant even rule themselves, yorubas are sell out, i prefer the igbo nepotism it will favour southern nigeria, majorly the east and south south

Igbo nepotism will favour the east and south south, Yoruba nepotism would favour them and the north, yoruba soon should be lumped as north, they nor fit inside Southern nigeria abeg
How many times have igbos appointed an Edo person into prominence in national politics.

How many Edo people of prominence served under Jonathan?

On two occasions, Tinubu was asked to nominate the APC party chairman and he nominated Edo people in Oyegun and Oshiomole..

Edo currently enjoys having two ministrial slots that other Yoruba state outside Lagos doesn't enjoy as result of those party chairman affiliation. This is despite the fact that APC has never won a national election in Edo state before

Tinubu supported the emergence of Omo Agege to the DSP position despite a deliberate attempt by Certain PDP cacus of igbo extraction to demonise him.

I have always said that there is nothing worst than Edo person in this world.

I swear Tinubu would have been better off supporting Amechi as the party chairman.

6 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by nisai: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:

No. More like Tao11 has been causing you much pain. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by contigiency(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Faleke was simply being vindictive and antagonistic. He deserved more than what he got from Ngige. He should learn to behave in decorum.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ProfAmaben(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:

You are nothing but a liar. Ngige is known not to help people get jobs. Who did this to you? Are you insinuating that Igbos are more than yorubas in service?

I worked with the ministry of labour and I can boldly say that you are a liar. Counter me with facts and not insults, although insults are welcome on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ProfAmaben(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
Faleke asked very germane questions all along that are deserving of answers regardless of the last questions.

Is Ngige a family name or a compound name? How come 5 of them got appointed under the supervision of the minister?

It will be unfortunate if this it reduced to mere ethnic banters.

Ask Buhari why he appointed over 70% of Fulani into government cabinets. Finance minister, Power, Tcn, communications and digital economy, army, airforce, police, DSS, Civil defense, NASRDA, Naptip etc..... Don't go there.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ProfAmaben(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
It's really paining you, if not you won't be ranting in every thread like this.
The difference is clear, tertiary is different from secondary

He was ACN's election supervisor in Anambra. When a boxer wins a fight, a referee must raise your hand.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

He was ACN's election supervisor in Anambra. When a boxer wins a fight, a referee must raise your hand.
From your narration,Between referee and boxer, who's superior?
Aside that, he's National leader of ACN then, he was there to show Ngige to the state as the party governorship flag bearer

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
hammer8:
NGIGE WAS RIGHT, HIM AND TINUBU ARE MATE.

FALEKE IS A BOY BOY...
Imagine
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by AnyaoguW6(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on Instagram to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive there there pandemic quiz prize. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation every Friday by 9pm.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people can’t live without tribalism

Is in dna...

See as he stylishly change am... me follow am sharp
.As a Igbo boy if you typed that with a straight face I'll recommend acting for you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Ngige has seen it all. He was taken to Okija shrine by Chris Uba to swear a secret oath.

These timid Lagosians think someone that broke an oath at Okija shrine to rescue his state from bondage is scared of their god Tinubu.

Actually those timid Lagosians got your fathers running to your backwood villages to "celebrate" the "new yam festival" towards the one year anniversary of June 12 in 1994. We saw many "brave" yeebos loading their families bravely into trucks with their load on their way to the yeast.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Ngige is a big big fool.

The questions asked were very relevant to the whole proceedings, maybe with the exception of the last one which had no relation whatsoever with the main issue.

It's only in a country like Nigeria that a former underperforming governor and senator would be appointed to be a minister.

What's the correlation between the questions you were asked and the age of the man who asked you the questions?

Would you have answered better if he was older than you?

Ode.

And this is the person some people are pushing forward to replace the inept Buhari in 2023.

Ìyà ò tíì bèrè sí ní jẹ yín. E remain small.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba hate igbos and hate other Nigerians with passion
That’s the meaning of tribalism
They pretend a lot about it... don’t think that your Yoruba friend like you.. big fat lie

If tribalism and hatred can play out at this level... by a Yoruba grown man in public space... imagine wht happen behind close doors

Me... Yoruba people ; No levels

I know them too well

Try and go to a cosmopolitan setting and take a census of those that are in inter-ethnic marriages and see those that are tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ODI444(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2020
flokii:

I don’t know all The aides of Vice President, but I’ve never heard any other from other tribes except Yorubas. There is no issue with that, he picked those he’s comfortable with just like the president.
But why is it a crime if Ngige emulates his superiors? Okeyyyyyy because he is Igbo and agenda must agend.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
Faleke asked very germane questions all along that are deserving of answers regardless of the last questions.

Is Ngige a family name or a compound name? How come 5 of them got appointed under the supervision of the minister?

It will be unfortunate if this it reduced to mere ethnic banters.

Same thing that happened when Stella Oduah was minister of Aviation.

Same thing always happens...

It is an ethnic problem.
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by gregyboy(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
nisai:
No. More like Tao11 has been causing you much pain. grin grin grin

Lol, this is politcs not culture bro no feelings attached from culture thread, this is pure political truth, you guys are sellouts

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
ODI444:

I don’t know all The aides of Vice President, but I’ve never heard any other from other tribes except Yorubas. There is no issue with that, he picked those he’s comfortable with just like the president.
But why is it a crime if Ngige emulates his superiors? Okeyyyyyy because he is Igbo and agenda must agend.

Picking your aides from your ethnicity and employing people from your ethnic group into the civil service just because you're minister are two very different things. If I have to tell you that, then there's a problem somewhere.

When the principal leaves office, so do his aides. But when the minister leaves office, his employees in the ministry stay on.

Besides, you're very wrong. The VP has aides that aren't even Yoruba. Get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, Labour’s Deal Under Threat, NLC Accuses Lalong Of Violation / INEC Needs To Be Unbundled – Jega / Subsidy: Police Save Journalist From Being Set Ablaze By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.