Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. (2308 Views)

My Iphone Is Becoming Too Slow, I Have Only Used Half Memory / Itel P36 Pro Issues / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Odidika95(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Have you ever been in a spot where you had to fix things fast, like really fast? Imagine trying to get things done and the internet connectivity is so slow that your shine is at a disadvantage. That hurts, right? But I have an answer to that- the itel P36 Pro. It is the perfect solution for everything slow.

While brands here and elsewhere are making investments to take care of the need for a connected world, especially now that the coronavirus pandemic is changing how we live, work, and play, itel Mobile has gone the extra mile.
Pouring from her big cup of innovation, the smartphone for everyone brand has definitely provided the right solution with the new itel P36 series. With the images of the itel P36 series I have seen; these smartphones definitely build on the success of the itel P33 series released last year. Comprising itel P36 Pro LTE and itel P36, here’s what you should know about the new series from itel Mobile.

The 4G LTE feature on itel P36 Pro LTE comes off as a fitting contribution to the global quest of ensuring individuals, households, and communities coexist in a connected world.
Indeed, the timing is right as the inventive beauty is coming to phone stores near you soon.

itel P36 Pro LTE and itel P36 run on an impressive 5000mAh battery. This means you don’t have to worry about establishing connections because the battery will last for 72 hours on a single charge. And one full charge happens in less than three hours!

itel P36 Pro LTE might just be the much-needed solution to the connectivity issues you’ve been experiencing with work, life, and the in-betweens.
If you would like to know more about these devices, check out @itelMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Zimri(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
4G LTE, 5000MAH - Those are the selling point. Nothing more? A great phone indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Randerl: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is the FIRST 4G LTE enabled & FASTEST smartphone in the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by ChiefZaddy: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Randerl:
This is the FIRST 4G LTE enabled & FASTEST smartphone in the world.
oga calm down

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Randerl: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
oga calm down

Sarcasm naw.
Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by ChiefZaddy: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Randerl:

Sarcasm naw.
I no notice, I be wan write epistle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by sunshineV(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
this phone is faster than my friends iPhone 11 pro pro max maxx

13 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Chevrolet076(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
commot for here bro

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by XOTHEHOST(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Itel and speed

3 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Sonoyom(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
So if my phone is slow i should buy a 'slower' phone?

8 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by edoairways: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:
4G LTE, 5000MAH - Those are the selling point. Nothing more? A great phone indeed.
What were you expecting, that you play video games like baby?

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by sunshineV(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
edoairways:

edoairways de defender

we need u at Barcelona

11 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Zimri(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
edoairways:

Be diplomatic and not myopic
There is more to life than playing games. I don't play games neither.

I owe you no more explanation itel guy.

8 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Zimri(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
sunshineV:

edoairways de defender

we need u at Barcelona
Thank you very much sunshineV
I have used itel in time past. It was a terrible experience... The phone keeps complaining of low RAM. The pixel density was awful, apps that are meant to be running in the background get shut off for memory stability. Sure, I understand the whole cheap Android stuffs.
But how do think marketing such a product to a person like me will be effective even if the product boasts of a better performance?

First impression is very important!
If a person feels comfortable using itel or any other substandard for reasons clear to them, then fine. To each his own.

4 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by edoairways: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:

Be diplomatic and not myopic
There is more to life than playing games. I don't play games neither.

I owe you no more explanation itel guy.
Can't you see that it is a low edge phone, were you expecting high performance?

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Zimri(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
edoairways:

Check the pricing yourself and make your comparison with other products. 272 ppi is too low for a 6.5 inch screen.

4 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
edoairways:

Because you are selling a low-end phone doesn't mean you should sell a product that someone can't use. On my last itel android device, i couldn't use Whatsapp smoothly even with 1gb ram

1 Like

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by skywalker240(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cant believe my eyes shocked

finally ITEL has listened to our cries **tears of joy** thank you transsion

finally a worthy competitor to the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra smiley

5 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by pheranme9(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol
��
Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
sunshineV:
this phone is faster than my friends iPhone 11 pro pro max maxx

ehyaaa
poverty will die IJN
Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by Zimri(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
skywalker240:
Cant believe my eyes shocked

finally ITEL has listened to our cries **tears of joy** thank you transsion

finally a worthy competitor to the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra smiley

Cool!cool
Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by sniper619(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
I only used a button itel device, i can never use the android device. My reasons
1. Whenever i want to send an app or movie to an itel user you hear things like
Me; guy open your xender na, i don tire oo since
Itel user; abeg no vex, e still dey open
Me: you never connect uptill now ? I don dey go.
Itel user ; abeg you fit disconnect make we run am again
Me; bye bye guy
2. It has bad ram management
3. It performance depreciates everyday
4 i know of a friend's father who bought a brand new itel device for about 36k, when he discovered the phone's hobbies are freezing, unnecessary vibrations, and so on, he returned it after a week to shop he purchased the phone.

Do you know how much they bought the phone from him

16k saying oga you don use the phone na... we even try if no be say na for our side you buy am, e for no reach like that.

10 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by skywalker240(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zimri:

Cool!cool
sacar with the vibes grin
Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by XOTHEHOST(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
edoairways:

What were you expecting, that you play video games like baby?na only babies dey play game rubbish no far from your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Your Phone Is Too Slow? It's Okay itel P36 Pro Is Here. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
edoairways:

Wow..... Just wow lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer / Glo So Special Data Plan / Download Up To 8GB With N400 Glo BIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.