Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad (12740 Views)

Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by UsmanBabaIdris: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
QuantumR:
Truth be told, i'm born a muslim and in all honesty, i find it difficult to flow with anything quoted from hadiths.. Point number 3 is odd. Islam mayb an Arab affair...

I will advice this writer to seek Allah's Guidance and also to seek for knowledge.
This is always the result when somebody know little or nothing about the faith he claim to practice.
Being a Muslim is not enough, but knowing what Islam.

The prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"Whosoever Allah wish goodness for, he grant him the comprehension of the deen (religion)"

It is now left for us to compete for that goodness, just as we struggle for our material life.

Saying that Islam is an Arab affair, is like saying that Christianity is an Israeli affairs. Why? because Jesus is born, live and die as an Israelite and among Israelites.
So, the fact that Muhammad live and die as an Arab didn't mean that Islam is an Arab affair.

Islam is a universal message. That is why Allah frequently address in the Qur'an as "O Mankind" He never said "O Arabs"

May Allah guide and safeguard our faith!
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by KmashNamimi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
MAbdulsamod:
Every Prophet of Allah came to fulfill a purpose in this duniya which is quite different from each other. But the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given things which were not given to anyone else.

Below are the five things given to Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh):

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "I have been given five things which were not given to anyone else before me.

1. Allaah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

[Sahih Al-bukhari 331]

Source>>> https://www.muslimhowto.com/2019/04/5-things-given-to-prophet-muhammad.html
Ya Allah make us among the followers of Nabiy in the day of judgement
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by AntiChristian: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one that is ignorant. I've given you facts, disprove it and stop being petty. Ask Antichristian what he's always doing on Christian threads

At least I didn't have to lie to be there like you Christians do here.
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

At least I didn't have to lie to be there like you Christians do here.

You enter Christian threads without any condition or restriction but put restriction on your own thread. E no work grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2020
advocatejare:

You enter Christian threads without any condition or restriction but put restriction on your own thread. E no work grin

Na me put am?

That doesn't absolve you from telling lies to be here!
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na me put am?

That doesn't absolve you from telling lies to be here!
Who put am?
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
QuantumR:
Truth be told, i'm born a muslim and in all honesty, i find it difficult to flow with anything quoted from hadiths.. Point number 3 is odd. Islam mayb an Arab affair...
As a born again muslim, I love the hadith so much.
Re: 5 Things Given To Prophet Muhammad by abdabass: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good day Mr. Chuose2:

Why do you just choose to antagonized in ignorant.
Surah 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. "

The verse of the Quran you have quoted does not signify that he (Prophet Mohammed) has not brought salvation. This statement is not peculiar to him alone but all other Prophets out of their humility and submissiveness.

Jesus Christ also made similar statement in the Book of John:
John 5:19 - Jesus told them, “Truly, I tell all of you emphatically, the Son can do nothing on his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing, What the Father does, the Son does likewise.
See also John 5:30; John 8:28.

Salvation does not recide in any prophets but to obey and follow their teachings and doctrine is the key things that will lead you to salvation.

Jesus has told you the real things that will lead you to salvation in the Book of Marks 12:29 - Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord,
30 and you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’

This is what you should believe, as said to you in John 6:47 you have quoted. Believing otherwise is going far away from salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions And Answers On Islamic Jurisprudence (fiqh) / Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / Caution!!! Do Not Pray Before Its Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.