Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

World First Trillionaire Emerges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World First Trillionaire Emerges (363 Views)

World’s First Surviving Nonuplets On Excursion To Italy / British Couple Is The World’s First Family To Have Two Sets Of Biracial Twins / Photo Of 2 Year Old Children “having Sex” Emerges Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World First Trillionaire Emerges by JPIC(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't know if you've heard it yet, Jeff Bezos is on his way to becoming the first and only trillionaire in the world. It seemed impossible, but it is really happening. In fact, he is expected to hit the trillion dollar mark by 2026, and is reported to have made 30 billion dollars during this pandemic.

One thing you need to be sure about is that, Jeff Bezos is an entrepreneur who has focused his life on building his business.

This morning I was reading about the Jeff Bezos story on twitter and followed people's reaction on the subject. Many people are saying ”God when” and ”I wish he will just be my father right now.”

Many people wish to have the result of hard work but are not ready to put in the work. You've passed on opportunities repeatedly and you think you can pray or wish your way to success.

Jeff Bezos saw an opportunity with the internet boom of the early 2000’s, took the opportunity and put in all his energy to convert that opportunity into a money spinning machine. There is a revolution coming. It's the revolution of passive income. Just last week Twitter Ceo, Jack Dorsey declared that his team can work from home forever even after the pandemic.

The revolution is here.

Its in TELECOMMUNICATIONS

This is the best time to take the opportunity and build wealth.

This is the best time to say YES to the RECHARGE AND GET PAID OPPORTUNITY...

STOP OBSERVING & TAKE ACTION NOW..

Contact me through the number in my bio for more info.
Re: World First Trillionaire Emerges by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na lie

Op why you fooking lying

3 Likes

Re: World First Trillionaire Emerges by gentleman82: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
i am on my way to being a milionaire soonest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

35 Signs You're In A Toxic Relationship / How To Make Your House Smell Good All The Time! / Forfeiture Of Money Awarded From The Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.