Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Run A Poultry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Run A Poultry Farm (289 Views)

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / Starting Up A Poultry Farm In 2018 And My Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Poultry Farm by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders
Please, I need an insight of how to run a small scale poultry business. thanks and God bless as your contributions are welcomed.
Re: How To Run A Poultry Farm by Donemmy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Broiler or layers?
Re: How To Run A Poultry Farm by Nedlog01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
sparkhalifaSpk:
Good evening Nairalanders

Please, I need an insight of how to run a small scale poultry business.
thanks and God bless as your contributions are welcomed.
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Visit www.thechickenfarm.com.ng

It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale At Just N150,000 Per Plot @ Impact Farm Stead! / Broilers Medication / High-Yielding Pawpaw Seedlings From our Pawpaw Nursery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.