Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US (85222 Views)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by sexylassie2(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
White007:

Some people are just woefully, Must be nice existing in their bubble of foolishness.

In as much as he is not convicted by a court of law, nobody should call him criminal. Maybe a proper phrase will be “ alleged fraudster” because he has not been convicted.

He has Ben found guilty on 8 counts by the jury.

The case that was dismissed is a different case all together.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

They are both going to jail

Woodberry 8 counts of fraud is still alive and he has been indicted for those charges by the jury.

Well! Let's see.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by RuggedSniper: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Read the news again to understand the law.

Mr woodberry has been found quilty on 8 counts of fraud.

The case that was dismissed is a complaint by a company.

The 8 counts of fraud still stands and he will be charged for that.
^^^I read and ORIGINALLY UNDERSTOOD the news report. I know FULL WELL that he hasn't been freed yet and only one case was dismissed due to insufficient evidence.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by wavylevel: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Where is that guy grin
Come out now don't lemme mention you just come out peacefully grin
He's arguing with me that he's going to jail I told him chicken are stolen everywhere but the style and strategies they use in stealing it is different didn't I tell you they'll free him
NB::- In this life just have money grin

Read to comprehend.

Stop being an average Nigerian 'yoot'
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2020
wavylevel:

Read to comprehend.

Stop being an average Nigerian 'yoot'
Youth not yoot
Learn how to type gently no one is chasing you grin
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
Na wetin naija government do us be this.
Bros abeg you fit teach me how to bomb abeg?hunger wan kill boy na......Help your brother
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by wavylevel: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Youth not yoot
Learn how to type gently no one is chasing you grin

Idiot.

Didn't you notice 'yoot' in quotes meaning it was intentional and referring to the term widely used in social media for unserious Nigerian youths.

Pay attention for class you no gree.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
wavylevel:

Idiot.

Didn't you notice 'yoot' in quotes meaning it was intentional and referring to the term widely used in social media for unserious Nigerian youths.

Pay attention for class you no gree.
Ode just learn to spell correctly next time cheesy
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by geeluck1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Devgod:
country of followers?

USA and Africa
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by White007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

He has Ben found guilty on 8 counts by the jury.

The case that was dismissed is a different case all together.

Lol, when was the guilty charged pronounced ? I wold like to see it. Case that has not even started, you are here saying he has been found Guilty. Lol

Indictment is not same as found guilty, he has been charged or indicted, but the case hearing has not started, he was recently transferred to LA from Chicago where a date will be given for the hearing to start.

Try to differentiate between the two , so you don’t make a fool of yourself on social media.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by sexylassie2(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
White007:

Lol, when was the guilty charged pronounced ? I wold like to see it. Case that has not even started, you are here saying he has been found Guilty. Lol

Indictment is not same as found guilty, he has been charged or indicted, but the case hearing has not started, he was recently transferred to LA from Chicago where a date will be given for the hearing to start.

Try to differentiate between the two , so you don’t make a fool of yourself on social media.

you are outdated
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mumu has your crush been released? Ewu!
abokikhalifa:

Hush as now chance. You go cry for am Las Las

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.