Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) (72172 Views)

Indy 500 Qualifying Live Stream Free / Man Cuts His Nose, Hacks His Ears And Tattoos His Eyes To Look Like A Skull / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by ehinmowo: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:
Money they should have used to a see a dentist, they're wasting it on something that will still have a side effect on the areas undecided undecided

When would these westerners have small sense
Give this news 6 months. Check Instagram. You would see something like, "XYZ (NIgeria celebrity) tatooes her inner mouth for $50,000)

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by themanderon: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Please add graphic pix warning. Those dirty tooth pix can give one goose pimples and a bad memory.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by HRMK: 4:41am On Jul 25, 2020
THIS IS SIMPLY MADNESS!NOTHING MORE!JUST LIKE THE ONE DONE ON THE TONGUE!!
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by offset67(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2020
I no know wetin dey worry oyinbo people sef
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Kai. This people just wasting money. I need to learn yahoo work so that I can be collecting those money
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Ladyvixen: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2020
So weird.. I guess that's the idea of tattooing that place since it feels natural to him

But how can it be seen easily for admiration.. What's the essence..

I rest my case
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by sapila: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2020
So what's next? The anus, right?
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guide777:

Your name even suggests your membership of that Umuogwugwu oge..
Lol
Na just name grin grin
You funny o

2 Likes

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Guide777(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:

Lol
Na just name grin grin
You funny o
That's cool. No long thing!

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by alloy123: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
KindlyAssist:
This fourth guy should buy toothpaste and baking soda to clean goat � teeth. Lol
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Nkan n be!!
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by adam66356: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow, I think only mad people can do such tattoos but it is cool. I am going to get the first tattoo on my shoulder. I am in the process of choosing the picture I would like to have. My friend, who is a tattoo artist will do this. But I want to make it with my own rotary machine I am going to buy. Now I am in the process of looking for the best rotary tattoo machine as well as about other useful materials about how to set up and use it such as https://inkedway.com/how-to-set-up-a-rotary-tattoo-machine/.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.