Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas (26076 Views)

Missile Strike Occurs Near U.S. Consulate In Northern Iraq / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Olominira(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
operationmoses:

You forgot to mention how they are cashing out big time with there good for nothing counterfeit fake product in Africa criminal in disguise
This is misinformation. Trust me, you can always buy products with range of qualities and prices. Blame the importers. I have travelled to China myself and saw a lot of misinformation about them from western media. Besides, one of my best friends here is a Chinese lady.

3 Likes

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by mattfeuter(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
and do you have enough evidence to backup your claim that they're the ones that released the virus...

Yep!

The first human confirmed cases of Covid-19 originated in Wuhan, China. Do you need proof of this?
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Olominira(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
salford1:

No. It's the other way. China's has strong influence over the world now. China has recolonized Africa and almost done recolonizing South America.

Without China, how are Americans going to be able to buy their iPhones, Nike's e.t.c
at an affordable price? Manufacturing hubs in China ensures cheap cost of production for alot of products in the US. Americans are majorly consumers.

Trump has fought most (if not all) his EU allies. He has effectively alienated the US. He is imposing high tarrif on aluminum products from Canada. He forgot a lot of houses in the US relies on Canadian wood from British Columbia.

Right in US's backyard. China is also expanding it's influence.
Don't mind them, even US is looking towards borrowing from China. grin

5 Likes

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by DAYOODS(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin Anytime, any day, I stand with America,they understand international politics than China.

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by teemac01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
Every country should close US and China consulates as they serve as bases for their Secret Service agents who undermine their host countries

according to you abi...
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Ihatemumu: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars and Rumors of Wars!

Fear Not!

It is the Endtimes Prophecies ! And the Bible Must be Fulfilled !

Just Jump up! Buckle up ! Cross all T's and dot all I's! Stay Focused!

Ensure No Connection with Sin, Worldliness, Immorality, Abominations of any kind..

Anytime From Now! We are Getting out of Here!

Anytime from now, We are Going Home!

100 years ago the world will soon end

100 years later, the world will soon end

100 years into the future, the world will soon end

Just fulfill you purpose on earth and stop waiting for the world to end

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Sleekfingers: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hanks0000:

Dude.. cause most of the companies operates in China doesn't mean it's a Chinese product... Dudeeeeeee... The companies are only there cause the Chinese people are poor and a lil payment is like millions to them.. they call it cheap labour..

indeed....who told u that i dont know about cheap labour.....

Let me tell u most of the companies are owed by the chinese.... I repeat the chinese....Of course there are some foreign companies, have u been to china? Because i have been there before....

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Righteousness89(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ihatemumu:

100 years ago the world will soon end

100 years later, the world will soon end

100 years into the future, the world will soon end

Just fulfill you purpose on earth and stop waiting for the world to end

What is your Purpose on Earth sir?
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by linearity: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Very Biased write up. Calm down.

Am very much calm, my post is the accurate reflection of the state of things, nothing is biased there.

It’s very pathetic and unreal to think it is truly happening.
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Ihatemumu: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

What is your Purpose on Earth sir?

Waiting for the world to end isn't one of them grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
your head dey dia even first and second World War
Those ones are closer self. All these end time people tire person. Haven't they read about history to know that now is more peaceful than then. Chai.
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by KenModi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars and Rumors of Wars!

Fear Not!

It is the Endtimes Prophecies ! And the Bible Must be Fulfilled !

Just Jump up! Buckle up ! Cross all T's and dot all I's! Stay Focused!

Ensure No Connection with Sin, Worldliness, Immorality, Abominations of any kind..

Anytime From Now! We are Getting out of Here!

Anytime from now, We are Going Home!

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! The brainwashing really got to you.
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nigerians are really jobless. See insults and rubbish arguments flying up and down, fix your country mbanu, hold your leaders accountable for your woes mbanu. O trump na Xi jin ping (I no sabi im name) una dey argue about. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by PoliteActivist: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

I know they've always been worried about spies, I just find it hypocritical they should be worried at all when they are the country with the most spies worldwide.

The issue is THEFT OF INTELECTUAL PROPERTY and piracy - US does not do any of that
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by subcbouy: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good job Chinese government. Americans take other nations like a toy and we never respect other nations. It is good that a country like China cannot be too low for their intimidation. If it is us we will all be panicking. So, give in, take out for them
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Ginomel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
USA are just jealous of China, they are totally shocked that within a short period of time China can come out to overtake them completely in terms of technology and scientific break through while the youths in USA are now more concerned with irrelevant things and immoralities paying little attention to technological innovations.

Forget ooo, US is too much. China is good and just a big threat to US but US is still at the position but they are really trying to be careful not to be overtaken.

But in conclusion, China is a big threat to US.
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by cooltola(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Waiting for the world to end isn't one of them grin grin cheesy

You wait or u don't Wait is not the issue!

You don't need to wait for the End! You need to Prepare for your End!

Many of those who have passed away today and who will still pass away today did not expect to.

The Earth is not Home to anyone!

So whatever your purpose is without Preparation for Eternity as the Fore Purpose is Great Folly!

Amend your Ways! And Ensure you are Prepared sir! It's not a child's play!

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Goldp5988(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
No bi Coro people dem? I trust them wella
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by OneDollarSalary(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by three33: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by three33: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I stand with China on this. China and Russia are never intimidated by the so-called Big brother who wants to do anything and still get away with it.

I remember when Nigeria increased their Visa fee (or something in that manner) US retaliated immediately by increasing theirs too. Being a coward shithole, Nigeria reversed the increase but America being a bully, refused to reverse theirs.. Yet, nothing happened because they are the "big brother"

Oga, please lie small small o. Even Frank Lloyd Wright didn't design and build upto 1800 homes. And how can you say you built structures that can never crack? Not everyone on this forum is a dunce o cheesy
[/s]
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Murketeer: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
USA are just jealous of China, they are totally shocked that within a short period of time China can come out to overtake them completely in terms of technology and scientific break through while the youths in USA are now more concerned with irrelevant things and immoralities paying little attention to technological innovations.
You must be asleep ...How and when did China overtake the US completely in technology and Scientific breakthrough ?...List at least 5 scientific breakthroughs by China

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by simplesearch: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Onlinebar:
24/7 church, bible, God

Even God will be ashamed of a wasted life

The greatest life spent is the one spent in the service of the Lord. Soon mankind would realize nothing in itself has meaning outside God, for we are created to fulfill his pleasure. A wasted life is the life that finds daily expression and delight in sinful living, and eventually cut off without making amends, of such Jesus said it were better if that man/woman wasn't born at all!

1 cor 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Psalm 84:10
For better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Luke 16:15
Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men, is abomination in the sight of God."

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Murketeer: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

they should go and die abi? 98% of things in your house no be china do am? If u so much hate them . Kindly stop using anything from china... And lets see how comfortable your life would be. Thanks for the understanding
That's the reason why our lazy Govt can't think ...you are happy that China is producing 98% of things in your house ...Instead of our Govt to bring these companies to Nigeria and Employ Our people ...they Leave everything to China ...China is taking over our Economy and you are here hailing them...you know nothing

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by stayclearofme: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Nigeria will also feel the heat
Of course and the whole world.
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Murketeer: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
and what about USA and trump do you know how they treat Black's too Floyd death spoke alot..

Even you as a Nigerian how are you taking your other tribe?

Abeg make una leave China oo.. For me China is better than USA..

USA is claiming that China are stealing information from them what about the ones Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple are stealing for them..

My advice is that as an African just don't pick sides
Lol...you dont know that as you are there typing so...you are already owing China ....Your govt is borrowing massively on top your head from China ...and you'll be the one to Pay ...China is gradually taking over the Nigerian economy with their cheap cheap things ...Instead of our Govt to bring these companies to Nigeria to employ our People ...they keep relying on China..and the shortsighted youths in Nigeria keep hailing China...

3 Likes

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Onlinebar: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
simplesearch:

The greatest life spent is the one spent in the service of the Lord. Soon mankind would realize nothing in itself has meaning outside God, for we are created to fulfill his pleasure. A wasted life is the life that finds daily expression and delight in sinful living, and eventually cut off without making amends, of such Jesus said it were better if that man/woman wasn't born at all!

1 cor 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Psalm 84:10
For better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Luke 16:15
Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men, is abomination in the sight of God."
People are thinking of solving real world complex problems and not online 24/7 being a nairaland celebrity false prophet

Get a life!
Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Sleekfingers: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Murketeer:

That's the reason why our lazy Govt can't think ...you are happy that China is producing 98% of things in your house ...Instead of our Govt to bring these companies to Nigeria and Employ Our people ...they Leave everything to China ...China is taking over our Economy and you are here hailing them...you know nothing

since u know everything. Whats stopping u or government for doing the necessary......the chinese govts and citizens had made alot of sacrificed for their country....are u lazy youth willing to do that?

U said, i am hailing them. It is pretty obvious that simple comprehension is way beyond u.....let me educate u....china is the largest manufacturers in the world. Even the Uk and other european countries cant beat them... So u should get that into your empty head......

And lastly is nigeria condusive for investment? Country with erratic electricity....and u expect any sane investor to come and invest here....have u been to kenya and rwanda you will know what i am talking about...most companies that left nigeria are now doing their businesses there....
Abi na china say make una no get brain ?

2 Likes

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Many people don't really understand the trade war btw d US and China, China has made it known in both clear and unclear terms that it wants a seat at the G4 and share the seat on which US is presently sitting on!(World power), the US in 2012 didn't really need to think about China but over d last 4 yrs the threat of China overtaking the US as the new economic and military power of the world has been made known, the FBI director has also made submitted a damaging report to Washington and the pentagon on how China is winning the war of globalization and why the US needs to immediately respond to this threat immediately! China to me, has all it takes to be the world power but China isn't really a country that would be much accepted by Europe and US as a partner or ally both in business and sharing of intelligence, China is surely going to respond by closing a US consulate but I strongly doubt if it would be the Hong Kong consulate, I think they would take Wuhan or the chengen consulate as the good response! China isn't ready to start a war with the US but don't expect China to be bullied by US

1 Like

Re: China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas by Christmasdon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who knows what next after coronavirus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed / Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.