Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque (3673 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by CovidVaccine: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
The coffin of a man who had 10 wifes in Ghana and had s-e_x every day and requested his coffin ⚰️ made like this when he dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH4Y-kIXW98

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Artiiclebeast: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Africa my Africa

Blogger the Bloggerizer

2 Likes

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by illicit(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Eyin Blogger bloggers

1 Like

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by bukatyne(f): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Ghanaians leading the weird coffins' department.
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Vyzz: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
What is it with Ghanaians and death department....

Everything na coffin coffin....

Even there name koffe sounds like coffin...
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by FullBlastLight: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ah, is dis 4 real?
Na wa oo...
Well, wetin Ghana neva see 4 Lord Lugard hand sef?
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Nicepoker(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
This same picture was used to potray the burial of a runs girl in ghana . which one should we subscribe to.

4 Likes

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by mii4u(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nicepoker:
This same picture was used to potray the burial of a runs girl in ghana . which one should we subscribe to.
I wonder o
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Orubebe01: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
End time coffin grin
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by haiti007(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Eyin blogger blogger, shey mo Jomo yahoo
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Perfect one for those who are expecting 72 virgins in Heaven. grin

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Ur Inverter Charging Time Astronomically! / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry / I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.