Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know (3639 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
I'm a married man, been married for 3 years. I'm happy in marriage with a daughter who is a year and 6 months old.

Before I met my wife in August of 2018, i was in love with Rita, a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd known her for some years but I've never been free to pursue a relationship with her, I was engaged to another, but it didn't work out. So, by April 2018, I broke up with my fiancee. I wasn't so affected by the break up cos at that time I had understood it wouldn't have worked out between us. After the break up, i ran into Rita and we hung out. I realised to my excitement that she was sweeter than I imagined. She was a beautiful soul and we kinda fit hand in glove. The problem was, she had a boyfriend and she wanted so much to end up with him. Now, she would prefer me to him in many aspects, but he was rich and I was, well, just there. That didn't stop her from giving herself to me. We made sweet love many times, mostly in my place. I was so in love cos for the first time I met a woman who loved love making as much as I did. Everytime, we had s*x raw. She was on daily pills. We would gist after making love and get aroused again and go on and on. I felt jealous each time her boyfriend would come to town and she has to go visit him. Once she consoled me by saying when she has sex with him, she's thinking about me. The thought of her being with him broke my heart, but she says to me "just enjoy all this while it lasts".

This carried on until August, at this time I realised I have to look for a girlfriend, someone I would get married to. So one time she came to my place, after we had s*x, I told her about some girls I planned to approach. She picked one for me her name was Angel. She said I should try that one. (Angel is my wife now). So I got to know Angel, asked her out and she said yes. During the early part of my relationship with Angel, Rita and I were still fu*king. Once, we lodged in a hotel and slept over, the s*x was mad, so sweet, at the time, I hadn't had it that sweet before. After then we would make love only twice before her boyfriend proposed to her suddenly. Even if I was determined to pursue the relationship with Angel, I was jealous she was engaged. But a week or two before the engagement I noticed Rita was unhappy and frustrated and I asked, but she waved it off. She got married on December 22, 2018 and I became more serious with Angel and got married to her in August of 2019.

Rita gave birth to a baby girl in July 4, 2019. This left me thinking, she was pregnant before she got married?. We hardly talk these days because Angel is a jealous wife. She doesn't like me to keep in touch with my female friends. So Rita and I talk sparsely. The thing that convinces me even more that her baby is mine is that, my daughter who is 1 year 6 months, she was born 15th of July 2021 looks exactly like Rita's daughter born 4th of July 2019. Both are carbon copies of my mum and younger sister. I think she knows and has refused to tell me. But why would she hide it from me? I don't even know what to do with this knowledge. This is my story. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
The only thing i am thinking about right now is Peter Obi winning the election. Any other thing is inconsequential.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oga Ade...Face your marriage

U want to complicate things that look simple

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by olasaad(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:
The only thing i am thinking about right now is Peter Obi winning the election. Any other thing is inconsequential.

Noted

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by immanuelsize: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mind your business because if you don't, both your marriage and that of rita will crash. If you want to destroy your marriage and that of rita's, tell rita that you need to do dna test to confirm whether that child is yours. After the dna test confirms that the child is yours, know that both marriages are destroyed!

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Oizee(f): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:
Mind your business because if you don't, both your marriage and that of rita will crash. If you want to destroy your marriage and that of rita's, tell rita that you need to do dna test to confirm whether that child is yours. After the dna test confirms that the child is yours, know that both marriages are destroyed!
u are right but, there is always a consequence to our misbehaviour, we can't escape it and that's why we all need to make effort to do good things.

So u prefer the other innocent man (Rita's husband) to be raising a child that's not his? Remember that, op and Rita knew exactly what they were doing then, and they thought they were smart, they didn't make mistake sleeping with themselves.

Let them expose themselves and deals with the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by immanuelsize: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oizee:
u are right but, there is always a consequence to our misbehaviour, we can't escape it and that's why we all need to make effort to do good things.

So u prefer the other innocent man (Rita's husband) to be raising a child that's not his? Remember that, op and Rita knew exactly what they were doing then, and they thought they were smart, they didn't make mistake sleeping with themselves.

Let them expose themselves and deals with the consequences.
do you know that one of the consequences can be the elimination of the op either by rita or rita's husband for destroying their marriage?
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Do the right thing, it’s not that complicated, since adults are meant to clean up their messes and face the consequences of their actions. That’s what an adult does.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Please do not destroy someone else's relationship... While you were having sex with her,... do you think she was only speaking in tongues with her boyfriend (now Husband) during intimate moments?...Or do you think you were the only virile/ fertile man that have the ability to impregnant a woman?

She has been nice to you...Even picked a wife for you, so why do you want to encroach in their organised space?...Have you considered the fact that she was unhappy and frustrated because she might be missing the sex only?...Assuming she envisioned you as the husband she wanted to marry she would have broken off whatever engagement that was keeping her... Just store her memory in the Archive of your heart...Do not be a home wrecker..

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Oizee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

do you know that one of the consequences can be the elimination of the op either by rita or rita's husband for destroying their marriage?
I sincerely agreed with you that Ur advice is the perfect one from an anonymous person to another anonymous person.
Imagine u mistakenly over heard someone secretly giving the same advice to angel's husband while Rita's husband is Ur own brother, please what will you do? Keep quiet?
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:
Please do not destroy someone else's relationship... While you were having sex with her,... do you think she was only speaking in tongues with her boyfriend (now Husband) during intimate moments?...Or do you think you were the only virile/ fertile man that have the ability to impregnant a woman?

She has been nice to you...Even picked a wife for you, so why do you want to encroach in their organised space?...Have you considered the fact that she was unhappy and frustrated because she might be missing the sex only?...Assuming she envisioned you as the husband she wanted to marry she would have broken off whatever engagement that was keeping her... Just store her memory in the Archive of your heart...Do not be a home wrecker..

Does that mean that I would forget about my daughter, my flesh and blood and let her be with a man who is not her father?
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

And forget about my daughter?
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
Oga Ade...Face your marriage

U want to complicate things that look simple

So the easier thing to do is forget about my daughter?
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:

Obi may win the election, but you will still wake up with your problems staring you in the face. Better look for happiness somewhere else than hinge it on man.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by immanuelsize: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

And forget about my daughter?
their is no prove to hold unto that she is your duaghter. You just dey guess. When you dey nack rita skin to skin, flesh to flesh, aren't you aware that such can happen? Better bury the thought of going after the so called duaghter of yours or be read to face the consequences that follows.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

So the easier thing to do is forget about my daughter?

Its your daughter when the woman says its your daughter.....wait... u want to barge into someone's home and drag them all to a DNA test lab??

If pikin dey hungry u born as many as u want naaa...abi na the woman u wan use style claim back

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by meobizy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:
I'm a married man, been married for 3 years. I'm happy in marriage with a daughter who is a year and 6 months old.

Before I met my wife in August of 2018, i was in love with Rita, a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd known her for some years but I've never been free to pursue a relationship with her, I was engaged to another, but it didn't work out. So, by April 2018, I broke up with my fiancee. I wasn't so affected by the break up cos at that time I had understood it wouldn't have worked out between us. After the break up, i ran into Rita and we hung out. I realised to my excitement that she was sweeter than I imagined. She was a beautiful soul and we kinda fit hand in glove. The problem was, she had a boyfriend and she wanted so much to end up with him. Now, she would prefer me to him in many aspects, but he was rich and I was, well, just there. That didn't stop her from giving herself to me. We made sweet love many times, mostly in my place. I was so in love cos for the first time I met a woman who loved love making as much as I did. Everytime, we had s*x raw. She was on daily pills. We would gist after making love and get aroused again and go on and on. I felt jealous each time her boyfriend would come to town and she has to go visit him. Once she consoled me by saying when she has sex with him, she's thinking about me. The thought of her being with him broke my heart, but she says to me "just enjoy all this while it lasts".

This carried on until August, at this time I realised I have to look for a girlfriend, someone I would get married to. So one time she came to my place, after we had s*x, I told her about some girls I planned to approach. She picked one for me her name was Angel. She said I should try that one. (Angel is my wife now). So I got to know Angel, asked her out and she said yes. During the early part of my relationship with Angel, Rita and I were still banging. Once, we lodged in a hotel and slept over, the s*x was mad, so sweet, at the time, I hadn't had it that sweet before. After then we would make love only twice before her boyfriend proposed to her suddenly. Even if I was determined to pursue the relationship with Angel, I was jealous she was engaged. But a week or two before the engagement I noticed Rita was unhappy and frustrated and I asked, but she waved it off. She got married on December 22, 2018 and I became more serious with Angel and got married to her in August of 2019.

Rita gave birth to a baby girl in July 4, 2019. This left me thinking, she was pregnant before she got married. We hardly talk these days because Angel is a jealous wife. She doesn't like me to keep in touch with my female friends. So Rita and I talk sparsely. The thing that convinces me even more that her baby is mine is that, my daughter who is 1 year 6 months, she was born 8 of July 2021 looks exactly like Rita's daughter born 4th of July 2019. Both are carbon copies of my mum and younger sister. I think she knows and has refused to tell me. But why would she hide it from me? I don't even know what to do with this knowledge. This is my story. What do you guys think?
Fake story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by immanuelsize: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

don't mind that op. When he was enjoying rita via skin to skin and flesh to flesh, he was happy. Now, he want to destroy a peaceful family because of his passed mistake.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by immanuelsize: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

Does that mean that I would forget about my daughter, my flesh and blood and let her be with a man who is not her father?
Exactly. Their are some secret one need to die with and this is on of them

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Truvelisback(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
A fake Story just to get FP.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
All i can say is that u're not a good man nd i am not either. Ur fellow man had a gf but u kept fucking her even when u knew everything nd 2moro if the truth comes out abt the little girl's DNA we all will focus on rubbishing the woman while u'll be treated like a king.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

You are saying it with all certainty as if u have done a DNA and it was proven beyond reasonable doubt that the baby is yours... What if the baby isn't?... Do you think ordinary sorry would heal the rockus that you have created between the couple?

Look, I am not against you identifying the paternity of your child but if u know how you can do it without hurting anyone, by all means do it..

But while doing it, have it at the back of your mind that there are chances that she isn't your baby... I have watched a program called Paternity Court long enough to know that looks and carbon copy is not a guarantee...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Truvelisback(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:
Fake story.
Yes, It is obvious.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by ecolime(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Another super story
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

don't mind that op. When he was enjoying rita via skin to skin and flesh to flesh, he was happy. Now, he want to destroy a peaceful family because of his passed mistake.
grin grin
The vibes he will create between those couple will be horrible to imagine..
And in a case it turns out that the child was not his, he would have succeeded in indirectly reporting the woman to the husband that the wife was two timing him those days... While his wife might forgive him, Rita's husband might not..

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

grin grin
The vibes he will create between those couple will be horrible to imagine..
And in a case it turns out that the child was not his, he would have succeeded in indirectly reporting the woman to the husband that the wife was two timing him those days... While his wife might forgive him, Rita's husband might not..
......I think you are right on this. But mind you it's not going to be an easy task for him forgetting the matter just like that.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
......I think you are right on this. But mind you it's not going to be an easy task for him forgetting the matter just like that.
You are correct... But If he knows how he can do it without hurting anyone, he should do it... but I can't really see an easy way here...

Even if he conducts a secret DNA, and it turned out to be his,.. will he show up at their door step and say Hi I want to take my daughter? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Karleb(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Things dey happen o.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

You are correct... But If he knows how he can do it without hurting anyone, he should do it... but I can't really see an easy way here...

Even if he conducts a secret DNA, and it turned out to be his,.. will he show up at their door step and say Hi I want to take my daughter? smiley
...... This is a very difficult matter I must say.
I don't even know what to tell him but in whatever or however way he plans on going about it. He should understand that lots of people will be affected.
May God grant him wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by davillian(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Alot of things would happen and death might come in.....and it can hit all of you or any of you...
People react differently and you cant say what would happen when the DNA results comes out and the child is yours....
Ask Rita or send her the picture of your child.
She would tell you lots of things...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Klass99(f): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Rate Marriage So Highly? / Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? / Must Wife Travel Every Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.