Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios (39839 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
I, for one, look forward to the future when this largess by the government will be defended before a panel and we will hear that 3000 transistor radios were purchased at the moderate cost of N548,000,000,000, as part of the Urgent Covid19 Alert System package for the indigenes of the state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Stop countering nonsense..

Are they fulani people to be given transistor radio?

When last you see such radio in your house?
I think you're senseless
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
omenka:
Not sure if one could label this progress or retrogression especially given the fact we exist in an age of ICT.

Below are pictures of the commissioner for Information and Technology distributing transistor radios to some beneficiaries, likely the staffers of the ministry.

Given the pervasive rot in our system at the moment, one would be left wondering how much the ministry might have claimed they expended on the "project".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042699085779082&id=100001170625105

U wanted him to share laptops and 4G modems. Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by manunitedbabes: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Government of the old...
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
dalass:

grin grin

Chai ... Diaris goduooo grin

Wetin Fulani do you? cheesy

Has civil servants now been relegated to unlearned Fulani level? Senseless and inept people undecided
No bro I didn't even mean fulani in that manner. I meant that they are the ones who are synonymous with transistor radios may be due to their nomadic lifestyle. What happened to laptops and Android phones etc.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by wiseone28: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I think you're senseless
At the end of the day na 2k them go give you to sub and come to nairaland to counter any news against your Lord at the hilltop.

I'm 100% sure one of your brothers is an okada rider at Ekom iman junction.

Fish brain.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
grin..why is this funny to me? Awusa abatago akwaibom?
Abii nau
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Comradnonso: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
it is still better than nothing ,,,the fact remains that nigeria as a state has not fully digitalize ,
how many of the student in community primary and secondary school can purchase intenet gadget and bundle
this is where we truly belong

transistor gadget is the most affordable and available
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by SaintLucia: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
He should go to Borno state and learn how to do empowerment from Zulum and co. No wonder we have many people from Akwa Ibom doing housemaids in southwest grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by sigiyaya(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
donbachi:
Information is power...so get informed or deformed.
Your stipud!ty is factory fitted bro, no hope...
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by wiseone28: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

My brother am not here to argue anything with you..
Have posted the link and I even showed you that lagos did it too early this months...
The op said that was the Commissioner for Information inwhich that is a lie...that man there is the Commissioner for education..
Op posted news with unreliable source and I even gave you a link your still arguing ok
Post the communication from the FM station let all see..
Am waiting
Must you always compare everything with Lagos?

If Lagos do same we all will also criticize them.

This is 21st century not 1980.

Iwang.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Comradnonso:
it is still better than nothing ,,,the fact remains that nigeria as a state has not fully digitalize ,
how many of the student in community primary and secondary school can purchase intenet gadget and bundle
this is where we truly belong

transistor gadget is the most affordable and available
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
SaintLucia:
He should go to Borno state and learn how to do empowerment from Zulum and co. No wonder we have many people from Akwa Ibom doing housemaids in southwest grin
Before you go mad find attached below

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Yakubu113: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Everything about this country is a joke if you ask them to come and give account of how much each of the radio cost boom fainting don start be that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
tutudesz:

What the fastest way to passing information Radio my brother. The Mexican and many South America countries are passing information about corona virus quickly on radio, than internet. Transistor radio is made only for fulanis undecided
This is still the internet age!
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Must you always compare everything with Lagos?

If Lagos do same we all will also criticize them.

This is 21st century not 1980.

Iwang.
Am done talking to you bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by obyrich(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
You don't get it. Is this a priority at all? Transistor radio in Akwaibom when they are not fulanis.
Wait until they unfold their agenda. Who knows what they are planning?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by wiseone28: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Am done talking to you bro
Good, but change that your attitude of always fighting for politicians because of peanut you received..
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by obyrich(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
omenka:
We don't have a governor in Benue state, what we have is a scarecrow. Ortom is the SI unit for measuring government's failure (if you're science inclined, you'd understand what I'm saying). Same way Amperes is the SI Unit for measuring current.

For instance, you could have something like:

Ikpeazu's Performance = 0.1 Ortom.

This means Ortom is 10 times worse than Ikpeazu.

From day 1, even though he was in APC then, I always insisted the man is completely useless.
Wickedness of the highest order! grin. 'Ikpeazu performance =0.1 Ortom'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Good, but change that your attitude of always fighting for politicians because of peanut you received..

You can't just stay away , your frustration is really pushing you to your doom angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Aringon(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wrong headline,the OP wants to be mischievous. It was a Commissioner who did that rubbish, it has nothing to do with the Government

omenka:
Not sure if one could label this progress or retrogression especially given the fact we exist in an age of ICT.

Below are pictures of the commissioner for Information and Technology distributing transistor radios to some beneficiaries, likely the staffers of the ministry.

Given the pervasive rot in our system at the moment, one would be left wondering how much the ministry might have claimed they expended on the "project".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042699085779082&id=100001170625105
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:

I thought it's mostly people from the northern part of the country that like walking about with transistor radios... cheesy
I hope Akwaibom is not raising a militia.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by sorepco(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
My broda tell them. See all those malams around they are more informed than those with CNN. They are always with their radios. They get info before we that be tv!
So I commend the commissiiner

donbachi:
Information is power...so get informed or deformed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Guys ignore the OP for the misinformed information..
The radio were for pupils who were preparing for SSCE and jamb for post covid-19 learning ...
Lagos even distributed theirs early this months...
OP next time verify your information before posting it..

Guys find below the link to the real news

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/akwa-ibom-approves-educational-radio-programme-for-students/amp
Create a thread for this and mention the Op
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by rannyw: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
You don't get it. Is this a priority at all? Transistor radio in Akwaibom when they are not fulanis.

Lol. They are coming for u
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by rannyw: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
omenka:
We don't have a governor in Benue state, what we have is a scarecrow. Ortom is the SI unit for measuring government's failure (if you're science inclined, you'd understand what I'm saying). Same way Amperes is the SI Unit for measuring current.

For instance, you could have something like:

Ikpeazu's Performance = 0.1 Ortom.

This means Ortom is 10 times worse than Ikpeazu.

From day 1, even though he was in APC then, I always insisted the man is completely useless.
U just killed me with laugh. Is that how useless the Governor is? If it's that worse, relocate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by frankyychiji(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
rannyw:

Lol. They are coming for u
Lol the story is even a lie grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Create a thread for this and mention the Op
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by tutudesz: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
This is still the internet age!
Internet age can be after by network service, lack of data, etc lipsrsealed But radio can receive Am station from different countries
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by wiseone28: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You can't just stay away , your frustration is really pushing you to your doom angry
Till you travel out you will come to hate Nigerian leaders
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Till you travel out you will come to hate Nigerian leaders
I wish you know who you are chatting with in person.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by wavylevel: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
You are all mad in Nigeria. Nothing or no one can save you lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / Obaseki Can Rejoin Our Party Only If He Drops From Governorship Race- APC / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.