Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios (39852 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by dboss12(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
my Akwa ibom state government lack zero human capital development, just ask him how many unemploy youth have you taken from the street so far ??
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2020
dboss12:
my Akwa ibom state government lack zero human capital development, just ask him how many unemploy youth have you taken from the street so far ??
Funny how you people enjoy fake news... Even after proven to be fake you guys still mastubate on them.. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by tomdon(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2020
So transistor radios are still being produced. Phones sold for three thousand naira only have radios. Hope we won't claim to purchase each one for twenty thousand naira each
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by dboss12(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Funny how you people enjoy fake news... Even after proven to be fake you guys still mastubate on them.. grin

ayenka am not benefiting from Mr udom, although I heard that the man is trying but our people are suffering in en masses, go places like Lagos, pH, and abuja and see the kind of environment they dwelt and tell me what the state government is doing about it. forget media hype it wouldn't help the situation on ground, we are rich people and so our less privilege brothers and sisters are not supposed to be suffering like that.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by mclechelle: 5:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Call me now

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

The OP actually posted the lies for gullible like you to come an mastubate... Lagos just distributed theirs early this month for your info

My brother accept the truth, you guys are poor fools looking for luxury in Port Harcourt.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2020
dboss12:

ayenka am not benefiting from Mr udom, although I heard that the man is trying but our people are suffering in en masses, go places like Lagos, pH, and abuja and see the kind of environment they dwelt and tell me what the state government is doing about it. forget media hype it wouldn't help the situation on ground, we are rich people and so our less privilege brothers and sisters are not supposed to be suffering like that.

Thank you oo
Come to Port Harcourt and lagos,you would be surprised to see your brothers cleaning the street as their work or see your sisters selling fufu in the ghettos, then you guys would be online decieving yourselves thinking people are blind.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by omenka(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

1.5 billion naira for Kchibo transistor radios.
Though you're just kidding, one really cant put anything past these crooks. As long as you can imagine it, they can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Goddyj(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Maybe it's for them to use to listen to the new Radio Biafra in Akwa Ibom cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by TheFirstOne: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Uchasa:

My brother accept the truth, you guys are poor fools looking for luxury in Port Harcourt.
I don't talk to uninform fools like you... Find attached below

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I don't talk to uninform fools like you... Find attached below

First of all you couldn't spell uninformed, Secondly what were the rudiments used in measuring this inacurrate statistic?, because the number of poor AKS people in PHC alone is overwhelming.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Uchasa:

First of all you couldn't spell uninformed, Secondly what were the rudiments used in measuring this inacurrate statistic?, because the number of poor AKS people in PHC alone is overwhelming.
Ask CBN & NBA, I think your brother is even the governor there.. Secondly use your English to educate your people on proper hygiene
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ask CBN & NBA, I think your brother is even the governor there.. Secondly use your English to educate your people on proper hygiene

They are both held by Ibos not an Ikwerre man, no wonder it is inaccurate.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
omenka:
Though you're just kidding, one really cant put anything past these crooks. As long as you can imagine it, they can do it.
They can even do more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by dboss12(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Uchasa:

Thank you oo
Come to Port Harcourt and lagos,you would be surprised to see your brothers cleaning the street as their work or see your sisters selling fufu in the ghettos, then you guys would be online decieving yourselves thinking people are blind.

don't mind them, they are trying to paint Akwa ibom White while is an eyesore

check lbo program and Genocide on our race.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
dboss12:

don't mind them, they are trying to paint Akwa ibom White while is an eyesore

check lbo program and Genocide on our race.

I'm not Ibo mister man, I'm Ikwerre
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by ubcandid(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hotice085:

We have seen pictures of Governors doing this in their various states, what you're seeing inside d office of the commissioner has nothing to do with the Governor but the commissioner contributions to targeted individuals
Stop the misinformation

wrong justification
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by feedthenation(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
omenka:
We don't have a governor in Benue state, what we have is a scarecrow. Ortom is the SI unit for measuring government's failure (if you're science inclined, you'd understand what I'm saying). Same way Amperes is the SI Unit for measuring current.

For instance, you could have something like:

Ikpeazu's Performance = 0.1 Ortom.

This means Ortom is 10 times worse than Ikpeazu.

From day 1, even though he was in APC then, I always insisted the man is completely useless.

Your calculation about Ortom is on point
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Daddyboy21: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
omenka:
We don't have a governor in Benue state, what we have is a scarecrow. Ortom is the SI unit for measuring government's failure (if you're science inclined, you'd understand what I'm saying). Same way Amperes is the SI Unit for measuring current.

For instance, you could have something like:

Ikpeazu's Performance = 0.1 Ortom.

This means Ortom is 10 times worse than Ikpeazu.

From day 1, even though he was in APC then, I always insisted the man is completely useless.
I am science inclined, I doubt you are, 10 times of of 0.1 is equal to 1 and not ten. 0.1 × 100 = 10
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by omenka(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Daddyboy21:
I am science inclined, I doubt you are, 10 times of of 0.1 is equal to 1 and not ten. 0.1 × 100 = 10
My error. That indeed should be 100.

One doesn't have to be science inclined to understand the math, by talking about being science inclined, I was relating that to one's ability to understand what SI unit means. Someone who studied Religion and Philosophy can do the math but not understand what SI unit means.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Ilaumoh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

They are both held by Ibos not an Ikwerre man, no wonder it is inaccurate.
So your indirectly saying that Igbos are biased?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by Uchasa(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

So your indirectly saying that Igbos are biased?

I didnt say that, do not start a quarell
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios by dboss12(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm not Ibo mister man, I'm Ikwerre

I know that you're lkwere man, kindly check the pogrom lbo committed against us then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.